mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Nicki is just SEX, i'm sorry man

"girl i gotta whatch your back because i'm not just anybody"

Oh, and I had eq applied to the plots. Don't take them as what you expect, was optimizing for MY application. tongue.png

I was going to say...

Wasn't final in what I'd do either as I changed the volume of the box without the eq. :P Wasn't serious though so I didn't really dink with it. Just blowing time since i have better things to do.

15 it is. S

i keep leaning toward the 18in. Xcon's sealed up like you Neal. very musical i bet

I was all about making one last loud build, but once I sealed them up I was very suprised at how musical they were. Been back inforth about going smaller, but I love how they sound.

what size box?

*please don't make me look smile.png

Big real Big! Right around 12 cubes.

With pollyfill. 150oz I think.

As in 6 each? That would definitely wake up the bottom end the natural way.

15 it is. S

i keep leaning toward the 18in. Xcon's sealed up like you Neal. very musical i bet

I was all about making one last loud build, but once I sealed them up I was very suprised at how musical they were. Been back inforth about going smaller, but I love how they sound.

what size box?

*please don't make me look smile.png

Big real Big! Right around 12 cubes.

With pollyfill. 150oz I think.

As in 6 each? That would definitely wake up the bottom end the natural way.

Yes.

BIG MEACH, LARRY HOOVER

"god damn hoe, you got some massive titties"

got damn i love the chick at 2:55

very sexy

Not to be a dick or anything, but I don't think anyone gives a fuck about mainstream rap in the hop. :lol:

Oh, and I had eq applied to the plots. Don't take them as what you expect, was optimizing for MY application. tongue.png

I was going to say...

Wasn't final in what I'd do either as I changed the volume of the box without the eq. tongue.png Wasn't serious though so I didn't really dink with it. Just blowing time since i have better things to do.

I was going to say...

Wasn't final in what I'd do either as I changed the volume of the box without the eq. tongue.png Wasn't serious though so I didn't really dink with it. Just blowing time since i have better things to do.

Would there by any decent volume gain if you made a box partially out of fiberglass that contoured, etc to fit the area better? Seems hard to go wrong with as much volume as you can get.

if anybody wanted to know, this is exactly how i came into this earth. it isn't what i listen to, but it's the truth. this is almost exactly my mom and dad.

wow, i think i'm gettin fucked up maybe

ramm8.jpg

I'm thirsty.

5505928797_739d149282.jpg

I have that same Hermin Miller Eames chair. Picked it up at Goodwill for a few hundred--idiots!

hey Stefan, just ChiLL bro. i understand what your saying completelly. i just want to kick back and give you a little bit of what i'm feeling ATM. it's doesn't even need comments, if you don't like it just chill and pass it by. i just want to live life with a smile

tumblr_lqgxwwGjXe1qfqbauo1_500.jpg

Yeah that's not fucking crazy.

The rubber boot on my tie rod end is ripped. can you replace the boot or do you have to replace the whole end?

2012-06-21_00-52-45_950.jpg

The rubber boot on my tie rod end is ripped. can you replace the boot or do you have to replace the whole end?

2012-06-21_00-52-45_950.jpg

you can replace the boot if you didn't wait too long. if you don't have a "clicking" noise when you turn then it's all good.

dont think there's any clicking yet.

that one sucked

Edited by ChILL