mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Damn, that sucks. Apparently you are the only other person in the hop tonight too.

Damn, that sucks. Apparently you are the only other person in the hop tonight too.

And honestly, has the h0p ever lead someone wrong in the interest of good food?

depends on your definition of "good" food I suppose

It honestly doesn't take a lot to make me happy, food wise. Culver's, Five Guys, SmashBurger, and Fuddrucker's are prime examples.

Five Guys really didn't impress me much. I was stoked when they showed up here. I went there and tried it and have never been back. Meh...

In-n-Out is where it's at. I sure wish they would come here. That is the biggest thing I miss about SoCal...

There is a Culver's, In-n-out, and they are building a Five guys all within a mile of my house. I'm hoping Five Guys is decent because I'm not impressed with the other two.

If you don't like In-n-Out you won't like Five guys. I miss a double-double w grilled onions. I haven't had one in 12 years.

If you don't like In-n-Out you won't like Five guys. I miss a double-double w grilled onions. I haven't had one in 12 years.

Ehh In-in-out is alright for fast food, I guess it just isn't up to all of the hype. Culver's was very disappointing though.

So tonight I cooked a choice strip using my normal cast iron sear. I still got a little char even though I felt like I kept the heat down and I used a pre-melted butter coating and did ~1min per side.

However, I finished it in the oven at 300°F and I don't think I need to finish it any other way again. I let it get to 120°F and pulled it out of the oven. It rose exactly 5° in the 5 minutes I let it sit. The transition from the sear to the meat was very minimal and looked awesome. it didn't look under cooked and it was extremely tender.

Now take it out before 120. Mine usually comes out somewhere near 105, lol

Dang, it was 96* in the center when I put it in the oven.

If it's lean I'd rather eat it at 96 than at 120.

You miss them out of nostalgia. Absolutely terrible just like all the others listed.

I always tell people that the BGE rocks. One day I was telling my cousin about it and my girlfriend looked at me and asked, "Have you ever actually used a BGE?" I lied to her that day. tongue.png

I've been in that position once before. tongue.png

That's what she said. ZIMZAM!

I always tell people that the BGE rocks. One day I was telling my cousin about it and my girlfriend looked at me and asked, "Have you ever actually used a BGE?" I lied to her that day. tongue.png

I've been in that position once before. tongue.png

That's what she said. ZIMZAM!

Son of a bitch.

God-dammit.

Ya got me! :P

ninja.gif

Will the Sundown E-15 be good for a home subwoofer? I am looking for added bass in music and movies. I will probably do something so that I can switch the tuning of the box as I heard for movies you need a little bit lower tuning. Probably will switch it when doing a movie marathon. smile.png

Specs for the 15:

http://www.sundownau...l?category_id=2

Edited by The enD

If you do go with E-15, I have a barely used one that I could sell to you for cheap. I have the original packaging.

sShRj.jpg

Lots and lots of anal.

I too would put that book in the 'Fear' section. ;)

You miss them out of nostalgia. Absolutely terrible just like all the others listed.

That is entirely possible. I am also a lot more sober now than I was then, so I'll buy that.

If you do go with E-15, I have a barely used one that I could sell to you for cheap. I have the original packaging.

Sorry, if I do get a 15 it will be from Jake as he gets good rates on shipping.

Holy freaking shit. eBay now charges a 9% final value fee for anything sold through them. I now owe them almost $60 for selling that Galaxy S3 through them. WTF???

Paypal takes 3%, Ebay takes 9%, that's 12% off the top minus the fact that I offered free overnight. By the time I'm done I'm getting less than 80% of my sell price. Fuck that!

Holy freaking shit. eBay now charges a 9% final value fee for anything sold through them. I now owe them almost $60 for selling that Galaxy S3 through them. WTF???

Paypal takes 3%, Ebay takes 9%, that's 12% off the top minus the fact that I offered free overnight. By the time I'm done I'm getting less than 80% of my sell price. Fuck that!

Or how about this:

I tried selling selling my Ipod Touch on Ebay a year ago, and someone "bought it" by winning the auction, but they hadn't actually paid for it yet. I get an email that appears to be from Paypal telling me that I just received xxx amount of money for it, but the email was fucking bogus. The scammer didn't even copy the graphics from Paypal, it was just plain-text with different colors ROFL.

Anyhow, Ebay took their cut for selling it from my paypal account. I contacted them to try and get a refund, but they just blew me off.

Yeah, they hold you responsible until you file a claim with their resolution center

Craigslist bro. You live in such a populated area shit will sell fast.No fees either, and no shipping usually. Plus people who use crags list are not usually "shoppers". You can sometimes buy things online and sell them for more than you paid even saying they are used.I almost started a CL business doing that.