mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Friday was a good time to say phew, a cousin of mine had cancer surgery, to remove part of her lung. After 8 chemo treatments the doc said he barely had anything to remove.

Fingers crossed things will move on forward right.

Friday was a good time to say phew, a cousin of mine had cancer surgery, to remove part of her lung. After 8 chemo treatments the doc said he barely had anything to remove.

Fingers crossed things will move on forward right.

Awesome. I am a 4th stage cancer survivor myself, so I can speak from experiance when i say she is on the good side of it all now. Congrats to her.

Went shooting today and let one of our buddies try the rifle out. First time I've seen someone get kissed by the scope, and it was pretty bad.

Took a nap at lunch and now I can't sleep. Just spend 2 hours rolling around bed thinking about crap.

Went shooting today and let one of our buddies try the rifle out. First time I've seen someone get kissed by the scope, and it was pretty bad.

I got a kiss from a 7mm magnum..... yikes. Hard hit but no black eye. One of the shooter chicks I know got kissed by her 50bmg or 338 LM... I don't remember what. Blood lots of blood.

ciKbX.jpg

I thought about that grip for my 1911. Pachnor....pachmar..... something like that I think.

Pachmayr. I had some on my Anaconda. Nice grips for such a bear of a gun.

Did all that shit to the boat and never put it in the water this weekend. At least my LED's landed yesterday. Went to Fargo for a Fantasy Football auction, took the boys to the zoo, then to the farm, then a parade and a game bazaar. They are TIRED.

Why does wine get me drunk so fast?

By ABV compared to when I drink liqueur it takes way more alcohol to get me buzzed or drunk. Beer too..... but uncles it's champagne I can never seem to get drunk. I'm buzzed good on a bottle and a half of wine, but I can drink 4-5 strong long islands or similar and I'm only buzzed.

Why does wine get me drunk so fast?

By ABV compared to when I drink liqueur it takes way more alcohol to get me buzzed or drunk. Beer too..... but uncles it's champagne I can never seem to get drunk. I'm buzzed good on a bottle and a half of wine, but I can drink 4-5 strong long islands or similar and I'm only buzzed.

I've noticed the same thing with a few liquors with equal ABV. One seems to get me more drunk than the other, I'm sure it's either mental or the speed of consumption. Or I'm completely off base.

I went out last night, got smashed off of beers. I haven't drank that much in awhile, and this morning sucked.

My wife said she could hardly sleep next to me after our draft. Brewery smell, lol

And Neal, I did send the package Thur night. Left here once without it and a second time without your address. Par for the course for me last wek I got to do everything 3 times. :(

vicodin time.. staying up to watch the curiosity rover land on mars!!!

I've seen it in person, but look forward to see it land successfully. :)

oh wow! that's awesome.

i regret not making it down to Florida to watch a shuttle launch, hopefully i'll have a chance to do so some day.

And Neal, I did send the package Thur night. Left here once without it and a second time without your address. Par for the course for me last wek I got to do everything 3 times. :(

No worries, know I am in good hands. :)

Sounds like the little men had a blast Sean.