mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I've seen it in person, but look forward to see it land successfully. :)

That is beyond cool.

Wow.

I miss electronic music. I used to plan on my festivals next year when I left the last one. I watched a documentary on EDC and had a little heart ache

I've seen it in person, but look forward to see it land successfully. smile.png

That is beyond cool.

Wow.

Didn't they have a live video stream of building it, and you guys had some people/equipment working in there for a few days?

Went shooting today and let one of our buddies try the rifle out. First time I've seen someone get kissed by the scope, and it was pretty bad.

I got a kiss from a 7mm magnum..... yikes. Hard hit but no black eye. One of the shooter chicks I know got kissed by her 50bmg or 338 LM... I don't remember what. Blood lots of blood.

His face was bleeding a lot, big gash.

It's wild even with all the hard thick rubber around the ring of the glass, it still cut him.

Why does wine get me drunk so fast?

By ABV compared to when I drink liqueur it takes way more alcohol to get me buzzed or drunk. Beer too..... but uncles it's champagne I can never seem to get drunk. I'm buzzed good on a bottle and a half of wine, but I can drink 4-5 strong long islands or similar and I'm only buzzed.

Alcoholic beverages that are darker and/or aged in wooden barrels have more congeners than unaged/transparent ones.

By ABV compared to when I drink liqueur it takes way more alcohol to get me buzzed or drunk. Beer too..... but uncles it's champagne I can never seem to get drunk. I'm buzzed good on a bottle and a half of wine, but I can drink 4-5 strong long islands or similar and I'm only buzzed.

I've noticed the same thing with a few liquors with equal ABV. One seems to get me more drunk than the other, I'm sure it's either mental or the speed of consumption. Or I'm completely off base.

I think it has to do with how your body processes each ingredient and then add in what has been in your body the past 48 hrs. I think a test is needed.

J

Hmmmmmm off work tomorrow.........empty house........bored as fuck.

J

Touch down! congrats NASA

J

Drinking time. I had one of the acid cigars. Really strong flavor. I liked it, I think I'm just a wuss.

:-)

I'm having some port and a cigar right now. Feeling down for the past couple weeks. Really down.

I got a lot done though. First coat of stain on the cabinets and a friend helped with finishing some dry wall. It is nice to have coming together.

J

Drinking time. I had one of the acid cigars. Really strong flavor. I liked it, I think I'm just a wuss.

:-)

I do have a full cabinet. On the same token I haven't eaten much today and prolly should.

Glad you liked the stick. Did you enjoy the flavor as well? The Acid Kuba Kuba tends to be a bit much for some people. If you really want to put your dick in the dirt try a Diesel.

J

The flavor was really good. The smoke was strong and I want to say harsh.... but that isn't the word. Its just strong.

I'm so used to really high ligaro and milder smokes. What I should have done is eat a huge mean and have it with some bourbon. It would be good with that. The sweetness on the wrapper threw me off I was thinking... oh thks will me creamy and mellow. Then BAM. I loved the flavor. I'm just a pussy I think.

I saw a ghurka in there too. I usually love those.

Have you tried the Cain series yet J?

I'm in a fantasy football thing and I don't know what the fuck I am doing. I don't even know my players.

What did I get into.....

The flavor was really good. The smoke was strong and I want to say harsh.... but that isn't the word. Its just strong.

I'm so used to really high ligaro and milder smokes. What I should have done is eat a huge mean and have it with some bourbon. It would be good with that. The sweetness on the wrapper threw me off I was thinking... oh thks will me creamy and mellow. Then BAM. I loved the flavor. I'm just a pussy I think.

I tried juicing them up before I sent. If you see them in your cigar shop try a truly fresh one. that might mellow it out some. The weather has been fucking with my humi left and right. The sweetness of the wrapper does tend to throw some people. Honestly matching your cigar and food/drink helps ALOT.

I saw a ghurka in there too. I usually love those.

Have you tried the Cain series yet J?

Not yet. I just got in some 'My Uzi Weighs A Ton' and 'Liga Privada Undercrown' sticks in. I haven't tried the UC yet but they smell great.

I'm in a fantasy football thing and I don't know what the fuck I am doing. I don't even know my players.

What did I get into.....

A great way to burn time. Speaking of which, if it wasn't threatening to rain I'd take the bird out.

J

If you can handle the nicotine the Cain F-1 660 is a FUCKING beast. I usually try to get 60 ring gauge. They always feel better and the flavors come out for me. And I'm a big dude. Lol big cigar. Under 50 and it can be rougher too. On some sticks.

If the full ligaro is too much the Cain Daytona is my absolute favorite. If I had to have one forever it would be that. If you don't factor price.... then maybe something else... but it is hard to beat.

I'

Alcoholic beverages that are darker and/or aged in wooden barrels have more congeners than unaged/transparent ones.

ll buy it but then why doesn't the aged rum and bourbon I drink get me wasted fast?

Edited by dem beats

what do yall think about this as a midbass?

http://www.parts-exp...tnumber=295-610

thinking about ditching my sundown neo pro 8s

I have not heard them, but they seem to have potential. ;)

I'

ll buy it but then why doesn't the aged rum and bourbon I drink get me wasted fast?

ExKGJ.jpg

No clue, honestly. Its not a very well known science to begin with, anyway :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

just got back from the ER. broken clavicle...

rolled a yamaha grizzly 700 and it won

Oh no, I hope you heal up asap!

haha ya.. just booked a hotel in OCMD for next week

Drive right past me and don't say hi, I see how it is.

I lived on 26th street for 4 years, slinging drinks and tail. ;)