mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Brisket, sweet rolls, and sweet tea to round out the work day.

I made Udon in fresh daishi with tempura.

That sounds good too.

How you trim the pepper before stuffing will determine how hot they are.

Yes, but also how long you cook it also determines it. Trust me, we played around with cooking times a ton. Everytime we cooked it 5-10 minutes less it was MUCH hotter.

Edited by Kangaroux

Easiest way for me is to walk into the room.

"This guy's got an attitude and an attitude is good. I mean it's the kind of guy who walks into a room his dick has already been there for two minutes." from the movie moneyball

Edited by lithium

I made Udon in fresh daishi with tempura.

I need noodles. I bet it was amazing. I have never tried making dashi.

A single ChILL moment.........

How you trim the pepper before stuffing will determine how hot they are.

Yes, but also how long you cook it also determines it. Trust me, we played around with cooking times a ton. Everytime we cooked it 5-10 minutes less it was MUCH hotter.

Only if your idea of cooking is cooking the shit out of. Perhaps you are confusing dispersed heat with reduced. Localized is more painful, but that isn't less heat.

The melting point of the "heat" in chili's is somewhere near 150F, but the point where it boils off and heat would actually be reduced is beyond burning temperature into the 400's. Unless you are getting it that high and have a place for the "steam" to go the temperature is just being evened out across the pepper and not reduced.

morning.gif

Not really reading, powering down the coffee and slamming through orders and emails while oh by the way, at work. ;)

A customer just dropped off his car, I need to fix the install, ie tidy up the wiring, get rid of alternator whine, wire up some speakers and build a new box. 2 weeks of work woohoo smile.png

The skin on my hands is peeling from my psoriasis. Bright pink new skin next to tan skin. Awesome. I look like a leper.

A customer just dropped off his car, I need to fix the install, ie tidy up the wiring, get rid of alternator whine, wire up some speakers and build a new box. 2 weeks of work woohoo smile.png

Build log pix please. ;)

Build log pix please. wink.png

Alright, I'll upload pics of the Nakamichi install and this install :)

The military will see that, fund it and use it for what you think. ;)

I'd love to go to a Ted event.

Build log pix please. wink.png

Alright, I'll upload pics of the Nakamichi install and this install smile.png

Pics galore :P

Today was pretty much trashed: VERY slow day at work, the customer dragged on after he dropped off the car (over an hour sitting and talking to him).