mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

A customer just dropped off his car, I need to fix the install, ie tidy up the wiring, get rid of alternator whine, wire up some speakers and build a new box. 2 weeks of work woohoo smile.png

Build log pix please. wink.png

Alright, I'll upload pics of the Nakamichi install and this install smile.png

Pics galore tongue.png

http://www.soundsolu...passat-install/

Always love seeing a legit build. Tuned in for more.

i brought it up only because he has not made a topic of the problem, he has been in chat and in my PM box, blowing me up with problems with his install,.. i seen he noted nothing about the noise he was blaming the woofers for, i was not trying to post dump only make others aware

Got back on brown sugar's good side again. I'll see what I can do for you guys.

Got back on brown sugar's good side again. I'll see what I can do for you guys.

:woot:

i brought it up only because he has not made a topic of the problem, he has been in chat and in my PM box, blowing me up with problems with his install,.. i seen he noted nothing about the noise he was blaming the woofers for, i was not trying to post dump only make others aware

I know I know, but im willing to bet its his install, and not the drivers. But then again his install may have fucked it up too, so either way people will see it now and take note. :P

Eyybody wanna be a bodybuilder. But ain't nobody wanna lift that heavy. ass. weight!

VaSrCh.jpg

EPyzEh.jpg

Coleman was certainly hard working and gifted, but he did spend a pretty penny on steroids too. :peepwall:

I always find it funny when people come up with ridiculous excuses for their laziness.

:facepalm:

:facepalm:

Hey he was driving a few hours away from my house. Noe!!!!

When I had the jeep we came across this kid that tried taking his dad's landrover up the trail head, and he got it stuck. He took his hat off, and did a classic scratch head. After 15 minutes of forward and reverse, he got it turned around, but needed new bumpers. :lol:

i make SSA a bad place.

fuck me.

i make SSA a bad place.

fuck me.

Oh I'm sure I piss off a lot of people.

So I was on facebook earlier seeing what all the degenerates were up to, and this little icon on the side said something about a group for my college, so I click this shit outta curiosity, and it has sections for selling shit, trading books, parties, etc.

I figure I could list books, and shit I don't need. Then I get even more curious when I see the section for parties. Mind you this is a community college that primarily consists of old people & gnarly skanks. So anyway, There's only three posts all from one dude: "Where's the next party?" "what's going down tonight?" "Where's the party at?"

I laughed so hard. I almost felt bad for the guy--almost.

So I was on facebook earlier seeing what all the degenerates were up to, and this little icon on the side said something about a group for my college, so I click this shit outta curiosity, and it has sections for selling shit, trading books, parties, etc.

I figure I could list books, and shit I don't need. Then I get even more curious when I see the section for parties. Mind you this is a community college that primarily consists of old people & gnarly skanks. So anyway, There's only three posts all from one dude: "Where's the next party?" "what's going down tonight?" "Where's the party at?"

That was me :(

That was me sad.png

Well shit, you made me laugh so hard!

Actually though, the guys name was Bobby. That would be even funnier if your first name was short for ricky, and your last name was bobby. :lol:

Speaking of my community college, I'll be so happy when I transfer. Still haven't decided what the fuck I'm going to do, but at the moment I have a boner for nutrition, health, and sciences, so I'm thinking of biochem and physiology.

Edited by stefanhinote

Other funny shit. I was at the bank earlier today, and this teller was talking to an oriental customer.

Oriental: "You got honey?"

Teller: "How old am I?"

Oriental: "No, you got honey at home?"

Teller: "Oh yes, I have a honey at home."

I had to restrain myself from bursting out, and laughing at the accent and broken English-otherwise I'd just be another American asshole. :P