mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

OJ1Rp.png

The lyrics are so deep they made me cry.

People must think im nuts to laugh "at" nutrition and disease. All thanks to the hop. :P

Looks like him and lil wayne co-wrote that.

Didn't he stop rapping, and take up skateboarding, or something?

People ask me why I torture myself with supplements and trying to eat "so much" protein. And I also get told I would be better off swimming lightly and running once a week.

People ask me why I torture myself with supplements and trying to eat "so much" protein. And I also get told I would be better off swimming lightly and running once a week.

Just tell them you don't know better. :lol:

Not hard at all to eat "a lot" of protein, especially here in 'Merica

Just tell them you don't know better. laugh.png

I never bother too much to explain. The proof is in the pudding, I was leading all the time when hiking :)

And the second crap I get is "don't bother with glucose and protein, go to the sauna after the workout, the muscle relaxes and you won't get muscle soreness"

fryingpan.gif Glucose and Protein are the best thing I did for my bicycling

Little League is awesome at home in HD!

Ponga la nalga en la aire if you know who you are

Ponga la nalga en la aire y empieza gritar

The 3d is pretty cool too.

I wish I was fat right now. Gotta be 50a degrees in class, and didn't bring a jacket. Fuck me

I live like 20 miles away and watch a game or two at the park, but prefer to watch at home. Seat are softer. :)

I live like 20 miles away and watch a game or two at the park, but prefer to watch at home. Seat are softer. smile.png

That is pretty cool, make any games this year?

Today = hectic success.

So far classes = decent women.

Bio teacher is indian/arab, I couldn't really figure out what, and don't care. Has thick accent so it's hard as fuck to understand what she means, but it got easier as time passed.

Chem teacher is a dwarf. Looks like she stepped out of The Lord Of The Rings. She's nice.

Then I got about fifteen emails from four different clients for a bunch of work. :woot: Although it would have been nice to get bombarded a week ago when all I did was sit in front of the computer posting in the hop, eating, and working out.

oh man, my brother smoked his Icon :(

Two questions if you guys happen to know. Perhaps Aaron will see this :) (this is for a previous gen icon i believe, concave dust cap but only rated @ 1000wrms)

1. Can you swap coil configs?

2. Are the recones in the SSA store compatible with this model?

My brother is not knowledgeable at all with how his system functions and not interested in learning. What are some of the steps you guys take when setting up someones install so its more idiot proof?

I'm thinking i'll recone it back to D2 ohm and run it on the amp @ 4ohm instead of 1ohm. I just hooked up my AA arsenal @ 8ohm and it sounds like its getting close to 400-500

I had the enclosure pushed back in his trunk so he had some room for putting some thing in the trunk. Downside is that you lose ~3dB compared to having the sub up close to the lid.

I would have thought that he would have smelt the glue burning up. I'm guessing he left the rear seats folded up.

My brother is not knowledgeable at all with how his system functions and not interested in learning. What are some of the steps you guys take when setting up someones install so its more idiot proof?

1. You can choose either coil config when you order the recone.

2. I'm not positive but either way they should be able to get you one.

As far as setting up an idiot proof system. I set the gain with the HU all of the way up assuming that they could turn it up all of the way as they don't know any better. And tell them that they are not aloud to adjust anything on the amp or the HU after you are done.

As far as setting up an idiot proof system. I set the gain with the HU all of the way up to assuming that they could turn it up all of the way as they don't know any better. And tell them that they are not aloud to adjust anything on the amp or the HU after you are done.

If it's a ported enclosure, you could also turn the ssf up a little, and back the gain down some on the amp.

Edited by stefanhinote

tumblr_lif5agJnPT1qa4bk9o1_500.png

She must be watching me.

Looking out the window waiting for me to come home

As far as setting up an idiot proof system. I set the gain with the HU all of the way up to assuming that they could turn it up all of the way as they don't know any better. And tell them that they are not aloud to adjust anything on the amp or the HU after you are done.

If it's a ported enclosure, you could also turn the ssf up a little, and back the gain down some on the amp.

Yes, you determine which coil you want, and the recones will fit the original Icon. :)

I live like 20 miles away and watch a game or two at the park, but prefer to watch at home. Seat are softer. smile.png

That is pretty cool, make any games this year?

Maybe this weekend.