mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

42 inch plasma. Charged him 4,800 in labor

42inchplasma.jpg

What the fuck!!?

back and doors of a range rover. unforyunatly no finished pics.

rearrr.jpg

doorrr.jpg

42 inch plasma. Charged him 4,800 in labor

42inchplasma.jpg

What the fuck!!?

YEA pimpin we don't fuck with headrests 'round here

YEA pimpin we don't fuck with headrests 'round here

Unreal that someone would spend that much money on something that looks awful. I'm not knocking your work either btw.

back of my old xrunner

xrunner.jpg

my hoopdy with 4 15's and a 8 pack

vic.jpg

hoopdy.jpg

hoopdy2.jpg

hoopdy4.jpg

That is not my style, but at least looks decent.

Faaaawk.

To each their own.

The x runner had 16 10's 4 pair of components and 48 6.5's on the undercarriage

48 6.5's on the undercarriage

Why lol

Speaking of hydration. I've read that milk is suppose to be more hydrating than sports drinks, and such. Yet if I drink a gallon of milk, and a few glasses of water, my piss is gold.

Look into coconut milk. I've been drinking it lately and prefer it as an alternative to drinking a whole gallon of milk a day. It tastes pretty good too. So far my favorite is coconut milk with mango.

Speaking of hydration. I've read that milk is suppose to be more hydrating than sports drinks, and such. Yet if I drink a gallon of milk, and a few glasses of water, my piss is gold.

Look into coconut milk. I've been drinking it lately and prefer it as an alternative to drinking a whole gallon of milk a day. It tastes pretty good too. So far my favorite is coconut milk with mango.

coconut milk is a natural laxitive

With my meds I don't need any laxatives. Yikes.

Aloe juice can help a lot if you need some help in that area. Psyllium husk and aloe will CLEAN you out. Roto rooter style.

I got a can of coconut milk, and blended it with ice. Drank the whole thing, and felt real queasy for the rest of the day. Maybe I just had a bad can, or something, but now just the thought of it makes me cringe.

With my meds I don't need any laxatives. Yikes.

Aloe juice can help a lot if you need some help in that area. Psyllium husk and aloe will CLEAN you out. Roto rooter style.

This one girl in bio always finds some way to bring up her constipation issues in class, and asks the teacher what things she can try etc. Finally I just said take an enema.

And sugar is actually classified as a toxin.

It is. The fundamental reason for obesity in the USA...along with general laziness, but somehow a lot in your diet seems to coincide with the other. It's worse than pot.

It is. The fundamental reason for obesity in the USA...along with general laziness, but somehow a lot in your diet seems to coincide with the other. It's worse than pot.

coffee enema

Does caffeine absorb that way? Maybe I have a new morning ritual.....