mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Blow some espresso powder up your nose and smoke some dried beans and you can have the triple threat then. GOOD MORNING!!!!

coffee enema

Does caffeine absorb that way? Maybe I have a new morning ritual.....

I think alcohol can, so perhaps.

And sugar is actually classified as a toxin.

It is. The fundamental reason for obesity in the USA...along with general laziness, but somehow a lot in your diet seems to coincide with the other. It's worse than pot.

Depends on the context (sugar).

Whenever I smoked pot I was able to enjoy doing things I otherwise would not. For instance during high school I would be very happy to sit down and do all my hw. Though I admit it wasn't helpful during math as I'd keep forgetting where I was in an equation. Obviously my problem was being a lazy sob, but it helped so fuck it. Now I've gotten my shit together...

I got a can of coconut milk, and blended it with ice. Drank the whole thing, and felt real queasy for the rest of the day. Maybe I just had a bad can, or something, but now just the thought of it makes me cringe.

I've found at publix there are cartons (almost like the little kid drinks with straws) of coconut milk. There are like 5 different "flavors." I didn't like just plain coconut milk but the mixtures taste pretty darn good to me.

Speaking of queasy.. did you ever try drinking pasteurized egg whites? I've been drinking them for a month now and the taste is finally bearable.

I got a can of coconut milk, and blended it with ice. Drank the whole thing, and felt real queasy for the rest of the day. Maybe I just had a bad can, or something, but now just the thought of it makes me cringe.

I've found at publix there are cartons (almost like the little kid drinks with straws) of coconut milk. There are like 5 different "flavors." I didn't like just plain coconut milk but the mixtures taste pretty darn good to me.

Speaking of queasy.. did you ever try drinking pasteurized egg whites? I've been drinking them for a month now and the taste is finally bearable.

I've tried some tai kitchen type brand from regular store, and a legit one in Japanese labeling from a farmers market, both had same effect. On the contrary my friend had no issues with either.

Haven't tried egg whites that way. Don't see the point. Since I am a lazy person when it comes to preparing food sometimes I'll make an ice-cream shake with whey, coconut oil, and 2 eggs. :P

Blow some espresso powder up your nose and smoke some dried beans and you can have the triple threat then. GOOD MORNING!!!!

The holy trinity.

You forgot IV though.

Makes me think of this squirrel in the movie over the hedge. They give him some redbull and time slows down for him.

That would be pretty cool.

Matt, you ever read anything about Vitamin A in regards to building muscle? I read an article earlier talking about most people being deficient, and that it's used for the production of testosterone, and growth factors--obviously among other things.

have you ever had your Test levels check Stefan? doctors range normal as 150ng/ml-around 1000ng/ml. huge range huh. it should say around 1100ng/ml is norm. as for a vitamin to naturally increase your Testosterone, it ain't gonna happen because if it did i know a lot of guys who would be buying them up like m&m's. there are some things that can increase your test naturally, but it's not enough to even feel the change.

not a bad way to get 300 amps from a 110 outlet. The largest power supply you can run is 60 amps without running 220 volts

Let's say it's 300A @ 13v from the alt, that means 3900w. Let's round it off to 4000w and I think that means the alt needs will need to be turned by at least a 4kw motor. 4kw at a 110v plug = 36A draw. Do you typically have 40A 110v plugs in the US ?

I'm assuming 100% efficiency and some rounding. And if the alt consumes less power than it produces, then I'm backing down. You can't make power out of nothing.

i went to a bowling alley, slammed 2 pitchers back to back, went out to my car right after and a cop was in the parking lot and pulled me over. i blew a 0.00. i need a hell of alot of strong beer to really get me messed up.

Blood alcohol level and tolerance are not related.

You may live near Spirit Lake, but you can't be a MN/IA native...

why do you say i can't be a native? born and raised in Fairmont MN, but lived down south by El Paso for about 6yrs

You don't act like a MN'tan at all.

i'm actually very quiet and well mannered in person. it's pretty surprising really how much different i am in person.

Why do you feel the need to have multiple personas? Either way, not what stemmed my comment.

I can drink like a motherpucker. I do on the daily. But if I drink, I breathe what is expected. Tolerance is not an indicator of BAC. Basically everyone is calling chill's bluff, and he isn't man enough to admit the truth. I can drink 1 shot and breathe a .04 in 15 minutes. Am I drunk? No. Do I feel it? No. Do I breathe it? Fuck yeah.

Why pretend shit that is physically impossible? Why try to disprove fact? Because you are not happy with the person you are. Perhaps one has an internet penis bigger then life itself... Perhaps everyone knows he is full of shit.

well, i say what i mean. people see me as an arseho also because i'm not afraid to speak my mind, but i'm alot more open online than i am in person. i'm alot more quiet in person. thats the only difference.

Again unrelated. People see me as an arseho as well, but for different reasons.

Nonsense, you arseho.

your calling me "bullshit" because i blew a 0.00 after downing a couple pitchers? that sucker showed up a "0". WTF is your issue with me kid? you always seem to be the one who comes at me. ALWAYS. fuck off. do you know me? know who i am? do you hang with me? do you know my likes and dislikes? do you REALLY know who i am? you don't know jack about me, you have no idea so why don't you STFU

Reap what you sew ?

?

when i was talking to M5 earlier, i guess i didn't realize there was a question that i was suppose to answer. i thought we were talking about where i was from originally because i didn't sound like i was MN born. when he kept saying "irrelevant" i guess i didn't understand what was suppose to be relevant. if you want an answer you have to ask a question and i guess i didn't see any questions to answer other than where i was originally from. if thats what you were referring Adrian? otherwise i would like somebody to let me in on WTF i'm missing

Sean, can you please throw out some ideas on cooking tuna ? I can get "fresh" tuna in slices if that matters for preparation. Various pots and pans available, non-thermostatic oven, would prefer quick recipe :)

when i was talking to M5 earlier, i guess i didn't realize there was a question that i was suppose to answer. i thought we were talking about where i was from originally because i didn't sound like i was MN born. when he kept saying "irrelevant" i guess i didn't understand what was suppose to be relevant. if you want an answer you have to ask a question and i guess i didn't see any questions to answer other than where i was originally from. if thats what you were referring Adrian? otherwise i would like somebody to let me in on WTF i'm missing

Simple enough: you post something, you get an answer or a comment. Whether you like it or not, you get it.

Sean, can you please throw out some ideas on cooking tuna ? I can get "fresh" tuna in slices if that matters for preparation. Various pots and pans available, non-thermostatic oven, would prefer quick recipe smile.png

Planking fish is always delicious.

I'll have to pass planking, as I want to cook it in-door and don't have a gas grill :)

your calling me "bullshit" because i blew a 0.00 after downing a couple pitchers? that sucker showed up a "0". WTF is your issue with me kid? you always seem to be the one who comes at me. ALWAYS. fuck off. do you know me? know who i am? do you hang with me? do you know my likes and dislikes? do you REALLY know who i am? you don't know jack about me, you have no idea so why don't you STFU

Yes. It is bullshit. It is impossible. Completely impossible. Perhaps you claim to not have a buzz after a couple pitchers of beer, but you will have a BAC over .00. It takes approximately 1 hour for the human body to filter 1 drink from the blood. There are ~5 beers in a pitcher. It would take your body ~10 hours to blow a .00 after drinking 2 pitchers. I assure you I am not the only person here calling bullshit, but I am certainly the most vocal.

I dig being called kid, but I am willing to bet I have kids your age. In fact, based on the maturity you display in your posts I would dare say my youngest is older then you.

If saying something to you twice counts as "always coming at you", perhaps you should try growing some thicker skin, kid.

not a bad way to get 300 amps from a 110 outlet. The largest power supply you can run is 60 amps without running 220 volts

Let's say it's 300A @ 13v from the alt, that means 3900w. Let's round it off to 4000w and I think that means the alt needs will need to be turned by at least a 4kw motor. 4kw at a 110v plug = 36A draw. Do you typically have 40A 110v plugs in the US ?

I'm assuming 100% efficiency and some rounding. And if the alt consumes less power than it produces, then I'm backing down. You can't make power out of nothing.

You are forgetting about the gearing ratio. The motor doesn't have to spin at the same speed at the alternator.

Same as an engine the crank isn't spinning at 25,000 rpm.

I never asked a question, just didnt answer yours.

Sean, can you please throw out some ideas on cooking tuna ? I can get "fresh" tuna in slices if that matters for preparation. Various pots and pans available, non-thermostatic oven, would prefer quick recipe :)

How fresh? It should really be basically raw in the middle nonmatter what

For example I have a 54kw generator for my house. If you convert watts to horsepower the generator would need a 868 horsepower motor however it runs off a 45 horse Perkins.

Sean, can you please throw out some ideas on cooking tuna ? I can get "fresh" tuna in slices if that matters for preparation. Various pots and pans available, non-thermostatic oven, would prefer quick recipe smile.png

Planking fish is always delicious.

Not tuna

Yes. It is bullshit. It is impossible. Completely impossible.

Exactly. To make the claim you are either a moron or are seriously attempting to compensate.

And now you found the reasons why I was sure you weren't from MN