mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Sand.... need help with getting drunk.

I like Jefferson rye a lot. Just got a bottle of Macallan 12. I am liking it. I really also like knowint it doesn't have colors or flavors added that are not part of the normal process. That is what sold me on trying it.

What I don't like is most super hyped up whiskeys. Jack Daniel's, and Jameson come to mind when I think of over rated. I used to love an Irish whisky called Red Breast. Aged in cider barrels. I don't like it so much anymore... grew out of it or something. If I were to buy cheep whisky, I would pick Canadian Club. It is one of the most under rated whiskey. Smoother than Crown IMHO.

What I am looking for is more excellent scotch/whisky/bourbon. If it is a commonly available brand, all the better. Since no bar in the world carries Jefferson rye. Mainly something to drink when I want to drink but not get drunk, or goes with a cigar.

Give me some other recommendations please.

I know Red Breast. In fact, I have a bottle in my cabinet. It is actually made by Jameson. You either love an Irish whiskey or you hate it. They have a very distinct taste, definitely aggressive. Even a good Red Breast gives me a little chill when I first nip on it when I haven't had an Irish in a while.

I have a hard time going to bars and getting good whiskey. Typically they carry crap. As a general rule I find myself falling back to Jameson or *cringes* JD. Dickle is a decent Tennessee whiskey. Sometimes you will also luck out and find Gentleman Jack (one of JD's better whiskeys). It is really smooth, but a little heavy on the oak for an every day drink. Sometimes you will get lucky and find Woodford Reserve. I have been seeing it more and more in decent bars. You won't find it in a dive bar, though.

I'm pucking tired of hearing your problems aired into the Hop dude. jesus.

i really don't care dude. you say you have the "sexiest team SSA car" i call bullshit. i drive a Hummer with $10K+ in extras and an soon to have plenty on SSA products. BOW DOWN playa

Frankly, I think Hummers suck, and the fact that you spent 10 grand on the pile of shit makes me laugh.

Cleared out all the cactus near the driveway. Put out rat poison. Hung a shop light under the hood, underneath the car, and the packrats still keep coming in. angry2.gif

I use to see them during the day over summer, so they were easy to catch or kill, but since it's getting colder I only find them running out of the engine bay, or see all cactus they dragged in.

Only thing left to try is tray of antifreeze under the car, and possibly cages. Any other ideas? If I could buy some rattle snakes I would... :ninja:

Edited by stefanhinote

hummer.jpg

well, lets see. i'm 6'2", have a size 13 shoe and big hands for my height. if your as smart as you play yourself out to be you could add it all up. ;)

i really don't care dude. you say you have the "sexiest team SSA car" i call bullshit. i drive a Hummer with $10K+ in extras and an soon to have plenty on SSA products. BOW DOWN playa

Frankly, I think Hummers suck, and the fact that you spent 10 grand on the pile of shit makes me laugh.

no, $10K+ after the price of the truck itself. far from a pile of shit

You completely missed his point......he didn't imply you spent $10K on the truck to purchase it.

well, lets see. i'm 6'2", have a size 13 shoe and big hands for my height. if your as smart as you play yourself out to be you could add it all up. wink.png

Well, considering none of that is a tell tale size of real penis size, you can console yourself with your e-penis size.

I'm 6'1", weigh 200lbs and I'm at 8% bodyfat.

Oh, wait, I only play that on teh interwebs.

You really need to listen to what you preach and lighten up. Some people can't take a bit of humor.

well, lets see. i'm 6'2", have a size 13 shoe and big hands for my height. if your as smart as you play yourself out to be you could add it all up. wink.png

Well, considering none of that is a tell tale size of real penis size, you can console yourself with your e-penis size.

I'm 6'1", weigh 200lbs and I'm at 8% bodyfat.

Oh, wait, I only play that on teh interwebs.

You really need to listen to what you preach and lighten up. Some people can't take a bit of humor.

I was going to say something like that but more along the lines of "everyone has a huge dick on the internet".

I'm 5'8", skinny as shit with small hands and feet and have a 10" cock. Don't believe me, just ask your wife or check the knot on the back of her head.

Packaged up the Vortex today, and sending it off in the morning.

I'm demanding they upgrade me to the razor model. JK :P

Hummers are nice when they are in the form of a woman's mouth.

I'm pretty sure Chill should become a country musician. His insistent whining about ex's and being drunk I'm sure he could have quite a few #1 hits. Now he just needs a trailer and he can go platinum.

Also if you want to act all manly about buying a hummer why didn't you buy one of the h1's instead of your soccer mom version.

The abomination is complete:

IMG_3844.jpg

2 hours of work and 80 screws and I have a winter wheel. Can't wait to test it out :)

why are protein farts so fucking horrible?

Cleared out all the cactus near the driveway. Put out rat poison. Hung a shop light under the hood, underneath the car, and the packrats still keep coming in. angry2.gif

I use to see them during the day over summer, so they were easy to catch or kill, but since it's getting colder I only find them running out of the engine bay, or see all cactus they dragged in.

Only thing left to try is tray of antifreeze under the car, and possibly cages. Any other ideas? If I could buy some rattle snakes I would... ninja.gif

try ceder balls and moth balls...... or get a snake

sorry

Edited by bigjon

alot of dick talk on the ihop today.........

Edited by bigjon

hummer.jpg

LOL

An overpriced Yukon is what you have. Hummer H2s were bought by suckers. They are not real Hummers. The interior is cheap, suspensions horrible and they had a ton of problems. Modifying one is akin to lifting a 4 cylinder Ranger and dropping 42s on it.

I have over $10K in mods to my car too, and I assure you most everyone here would rather take a ride in my car then your POS. However, I won't use it as, or to attempt to inflate my identity on an audio forum.

As far as the size of your dick... keep dreaming, and frankly I, and I am sure everybody else here agrees, don't give a flying fuck about your dick... or whatever you may dream your dick to be.

lol this dude is gonna go off the deep end.

lol this dude is gonna go off the deep end.

Maybe we should be careful... He might go off the deep end, get drunk on some cheap shitty beer, and post the same repetitive bullshit he always does again tonight.

Only thing left to try is tray of antifreeze under the car, and possibly cages. Any other ideas? If I could buy some rattle snakes I would... ninja.gif

try ceder balls and moth balls...... or get a snake

Tried that too. Thought about going to a pet store, and buying snakes, but I doubt they would survive this climate / terrain.

All this talk of cock has made me furious, so I'm posting a picture of my balls:

*scatter effect*

You may need to zoom in to see it.