mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

The abomination is complete:

IMG_3844.jpg

2 hours of work and 80 screws and I have a winter wheel. Can't wait to test it out smile.png

Holy crap....

I'm pucking tired of hearing your problems aired into the Hop dude. jesus.

i really don't care dude. you say you have the "sexiest team SSA car" i call bullshit. i drive a Hummer with $10K+ in extras and an soon to have plenty on SSA products. BOW DOWN playa

Frankly, I think Hummers suck, and the fact that you spent 10 grand on the pile of shit makes me laugh.

no, $10K+ after the price of the truck itself. far from a pile of shit

You completely missed his point......he didn't imply you spent $10K on the truck to purchase it.

Quick on the uptake, he is not 200px-CGIYoda.jpg

Buy a cat.

We have two, and they're both equally retarded. You can give them meat, and they meow: "Fuck this shit, gimme that processed stuff in the can."

One cat is lazy and skittish, and other is just frail.

I'm curious if it's just a few pack-rats repeatably fucking with me, or a ton of random ones throughout the year. In either case I'm going to set up some traps, and catch them for a few weeks. See if that makes any impact.

Edited by stefanhinote

Buy a cat.

We have two, and they're both equally retarded. You can give them meat, and they meow: "Fuck this shit, gimme that processed stuff in the can."

I'm curious if it's just a few pack-rats repeatably fucking with me, or a ton of random ones throughout the year. In either case I'm going to set up some traps, and catch them for a few weeks. See if that makes any impact.

Gives new meaning to the term pussy cats, eh?

Holy fucking 500 internal server errors batman.

The abomination is complete:

IMG_3844.jpg

2 hours of work and 80 screws and I have a winter wheel. Can't wait to test it out smile.png

Holy crap....

I'm pucking tired of hearing your problems aired into the Hop dude. jesus.

i really don't care dude. you say you have the "sexiest team SSA car" i call bullshit. i drive a Hummer with $10K+ in extras and an soon to have plenty on SSA products. BOW DOWN playa

Frankly, I think Hummers suck, and the fact that you spent 10 grand on the pile of shit makes me laugh.

no, $10K+ after the price of the truck itself. far from a pile of shit

You completely missed his point......he didn't imply you spent $10K on the truck to purchase it.

Quick on the uptake, he is not 200px-CGIYoda.jpg

stoned-smoker-dopey-bong-animation.gif

"Nobody talk shit 'bout my hummer."

Edited by stefanhinote

This is brutal trying to get a post through the vortex of board madness.

Ya I've had errors constantly for the last week

Ya I've had errors constantly for the last week

Same here

Buy a cat.

My dog would be great there. Last time a mouse wandered in the front yard she went into attack mode, it ended fast, the mouse had no chance.

article-2237824-16264016000005DC-704_634x456.jpg

Cleopatra, queen of ancient Egypt, bathed in asses’ milk for the good of her complexion, but here in Baku, capital of Azerbaijan, an even more surprising treatment is on offer. Disrobing from their Gucci or Oscar de la Renta outfits, the ladies who lunch lie naked in baths of crude oil, believing, as did Marco Polo, that the warming effects of 40C crude cure skin diseases, rheumatism, arthritis and even ‘nerves’.

Medical science says that, beyond ten minutes, the effects are more likely to be carcinogenic.

Oil is everywhere in Baku, even the spas. It is in the sharp, acrid taste of the wind blowing in from the Caspian and in the army of derricks marching far out to sea. Solidified into glass and concrete, it is changing everything in this ancient town once known for dusty streets and traditional carpets, creating instead a city of staggering ostentation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2237824/Azerbaijan-oil-heiresses-bathe--beneath-lurks-murky-secrets.html?ICO=most_read_module

I bet it is easy to lay pipe in those oiled up asses....

Cleared out all the cactus near the driveway. Put out rat poison. Hung a shop light under the hood, underneath the car, and the packrats still keep coming in. angry2.gif

I use to see them during the day over summer, so they were easy to catch or kill, but since it's getting colder I only find them running out of the engine bay, or see all cactus they dragged in.

Only thing left to try is tray of antifreeze under the car, and possibly cages. Any other ideas? If I could buy some rattle snakes I would... :ninja:/>

Get a cat or 2. Seriously. There is a reason most farms have cats and it isn't because of farmers love for fluffy kittehs.

It helps if you under feed them a bit.... don't starve them.

Packaged up the Vortex today, and sending it off in the morning.

I'm demanding they upgrade me to the razor model. JK :P/>

Razor HD FTMFW.

I want to come down there and shoot with you some day. AZ is sucha good place for it.

Go to the pet shelter. Grab the cat with one eye and half an ear on one side. Every shelter has one.

Usually he is about 25 pounds, barely fits in the cage and has a note that says"I DO NOT LIKE OTHER CATS OR SMALL CHILDREN" underlined in red 4 or 5 times. Every shelter has one every time I go. Usually he is just purring in the cage, but you get the distinct feeling he is thinking about killing the cats around him.

Or just lock your cats up in the garage with the car. Just the fur alone should keep the rodents gone. Cats are dumb, but mice are dumber. Even big ROUS.

Edited by dem beats

Rodent of unusual size.

Packaged up the Vortex today, and sending it off in the morning.

I'm demanding they upgrade me to the razor model. JK tongue.png/>

Razor HD FTMFW.

I want to come down there and shoot with you some day. AZ is sucha good place for it.

Do it. :)

This is from this weekend:

706050_4340262419496_1566893687_o.jpg

There's an open section downrange with two black blobs (300y). Then up the side of the big hill behind that is 500y. Even got to mark everything out in 100y increments with marking tape.

I still need to make the transition to using meters, but everyone else using yards isn't helping. :P