mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

The craziest thing about the .300Wsm is in measured tables, it seems to general less recoil than an .300wm pushing the same projectile at the same speed. Even in a lighter gun.

That astonishes me.

But yes any of the magnums are snappy fuckers.

I really thought I was sold on a .300WSM or WM.... but the cost of reloading those with good brass is so close to the .338 LM why not go balls deep? I would have to see if that is still the case, but it really shocked me.

Chuck Hawkes wrote a really cool article about how the 7mm and up projectiles all need to be pushed so hard and the net result is usually a less than 10% change in point blank distances. Not that point blank is everything, and of course it is generally accepted that a larger wound channel is exponentially more valuable than hydrostatic damage etc etc. So for larger animals it is usualy considered more "humane" to use a larger caliber fired with more powder to penitrate deeper.

But ultimately shot placement is the most valuable and then wound. Shooting an animal where the round could take more than a second and a half to arrive is dicey to me anyway. Some hunters know they can do it and even farther. I am just not confident.

Sorry guys, I was talking about my holiday lights.

Neighbor sounds like a bitch then. I was envisioning some flood light aimed near his house. :P

Both my uncles hunt, and they keep trying to get me to go. Thinking long and hard about it. I have no moral issues about killing a deer as it's basic living and survival. No difference than buying meat at the store. Though I admit I'm sure I would have some remorse after the fact.

It would be fucking awesome to have enough Jerky to last a year though.... angry2.gif

Neighbor sounds like a bitch then. I was envisioning some flood light aimed near his house. :P/>

He is a lazy piece of shit! Funny part is his wife makes fun of him.

It would be fucking awesome to have enough Jerky to last a year though.... angry2.gif

This is why I want to go.

Here in MN it is so close to a need for us to hunt to keep the populations in check..

Our live chat has been both a positive and a negative at the same time. Wow some of the 'customers' :Doh:

Our live chat has been both a positive and a negative at the same time. Wow some of the 'customers' Doh.gif

Hopefully it will get better after the sale.

Neighbor sounds like a bitch then. I was envisioning some flood light aimed near his house. tongue.png/>

He is a lazy piece of shit! Funny part is his wife makes fun of him.

Damn. Is she hot?

Our live chat has been both a positive and a negative at the same time. Wow some of the 'customers' Doh.gif

I would kill myself. I had someone PM me wanting some help on designing an enclosure. Twenty PMs later he was good to go....

This is why I want to go.

Here in MN it is so close to a need for us to hunt to keep the populations in check..

I bet you could rent an SUV, and "hunt" with it too. Insurance covers the damage, and you don't let the deer go to waste as a good samaritan.

I would kill myself. I had someone PM me wanting some help on designing an enclosure. Twenty PMs later he was good to go....

What did you charge him?

What did you charge him?

Nada. Just helped him work with his max dimensions to net volume, adequate port area, port displacement that jazz. Basically all that was left for him to do was figure out the cutout dimensions. Luckily I did make a site for calculating all that so it took longer answering PMs than doing any math. I'm just too nice sometimes.

I may not be awesome yet, but I'm getting thur. Just text'd my friend: L-sit down. HS and Planche to go then life will be complete. bahaha

Gymnastic terms getting in the way?

How about this? Kreb's cycle

Ketone-figures-4-645x663.jpg

Jesus christ. There was a study done on an individual who fasted for 382 days. Intake was only water and electrolytes.

Representing the metabolic function!!!!

Ketones iz a biatch with the beetus. Things just ain't the same fah gangstahs.

Must have had an extra 150-200lbs+ of body fat for the win.