mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Added the edit because I'm obviously an idiot, read Bigjons post and still didn't get it tongue.png

http://www.facebook....?v=461447668780

oh shit sorry. if your scared a man shoots him self in the head.

Edit : Because that stuff gives me the heeby geebies and I wouldn't expect it from Facebook I want to add Stefan's caution here, "Word of caution: guy shoots himself."

Holy shit.

So I bought Belkin's Bluetooth setup for my truck to replace my lack of HU after getting tired of always plugging my phone in. I was worried that being a wireless connection it could possibly be worse audio quality.

Definitely wrong, it is WAYYYY better than a direct connection to the headphone jack. I don't have any ground loop issues related to the device itself (have a little on the processor) and now don't have to hear more while charging.

Going to finish up my wireless charging that I never re-setup when I got my replacement phone and I'll have an all wireless setup that I just set down and hit play. May not need a head unit for a while! smile.png

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004CLYJ2I/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

I do not want to work today...

I'll get you a job here. You can sit around with everyone else while I do all the work.

What does it pay an hour? Is coffee provided?

J

I will bring my nespresso machine. Sippin cappuccino like gangsters all day long.

Nespresso fuckin rocks.

OMG, I saw a photo of a deer that got spanked by a 338LM.

At least you don't have to grind it to make the burger.

Now you get what I am saying about using a .270WSM for local deer. If you go too big there is just too much damage. This is why my .300WSM will never be used in this region. It is really a kick ass gun to shoot, but the .270WSM is more then enough.

bouncing_081.gif?w=258&h=191

Thanks!!!

http://www.facebook....?v=461447668780

oh shit sorry. if your scared a man shoots him self in the head.

Edit : Because that stuff gives me the heeby geebies and I wouldn't expect it from Facebook I want to add Stefan's caution here, "Word of caution: guy shoots himself."

I saw that quite a while ago. How the fuck did the cops miss a frikken 1911 in his waistband?

The shot was to the neck/head area, so not a lot of eatable meat damage.

In all the woods here is I had more than 100 yards for a shot it would be pretty wild.

The shot was to the neck/head area, so not a lot of eatable meat damage.

In all the woods here is I had more than 100 yards for a shot it would be pretty wild.

I head shot a hog from 200 yds. It felt pretty bad ass.

BOOM HEADSHOT!

What was the whiskey you like? The 12 year old stuff.

Macallan scotch.

Jefferson rye bourbon.

Cool. I am not a fan of Rye, but I saw the Jefferson at the liquor store last night and was trying to remember the MacCallan. I was thinking the Macallan was a bourbon or a Kentucky whiskey, so I was in the wrong sections. I am generally not a huge scotch fan, but I may pick up a fifth tomorrow.

Time to fill myself another glass of Woodford (double oaked, of course). I need to kill this fifth or get close so I have an excuse to grab some of your scotch.

I never thought I would like a rye either. I purchased on a "patriotic" moment lol.

It is something that is.... well, I wish I could pour you one now. It is something else.

I never thought I would like a rye either. I purchased on a "patriotic" moment lol.

It is something that is.... well, I wish I could pour you one now. It is something else.

I have tried a few ryes. I tend to like sweeter rather then dry drinks. I tend to lean toward Irish Whiskeys (love their complexities), or a good bourbon. I can stand a decent Tennessee whiskey from time to time, but their charred oak flavor tends to make it more of a rarity rather then the norm. Scotches tend to stick around too long. I fInd the finish lingers too long for my taste.

For Irish I like Jameson... but wait, I like the limited reserve...

DSCN1787900.jpg

A bit pricey at $100 a fifth, but really fuckin good.

Like I said, I do like the RedBreast...

DSCN1783900x675.jpg

at $50 a bottle it is easier to swallow, but not quite as smooth and complex.

Of course, I do like to mix it up a bit...

DSCN1742.jpg

I get red breast for 35 a bottle...

Fuck you man... Our damn liquor taxes are ridiculous...

never tried teh absenthe

I like the buzz. In Europe it is much better. 180 proof and the thujone contents are very high. In the US the alcohol content is limited to ~110 proof, and thujone is minimal. I get drunk before I feel the thujone. In Europe I get horny before I get hammered...

It is rather shocking. It will take your breath away. But once you get used to it, it is really good.

smDSCN0468.jpg

and yoga

the-yoga-girl-d4d90a35-sz517x800-animate.jpg

Fuckin' A