mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Sean have you heard any of Navid Nikbakht or David Martone's work? They made an album together called: "Synesthesia." You might like it if you haven't heard it already.

Reminds me of McLaughlin and Shankar.

I haven't. Shankar is a cool dude. One of my college buddies married his niece. I got rather good seats at his last show here :)

It would be fucking awesome to have enough Jerky to last a year though.... angry2.gif

This is why I want to go.

Here in MN it is so close to a need for us to hunt to keep the populations in check..

Not close, but completely necessary. A couple years back where my buddies hunt they'd let you take up to 8 deer.

Bear population is exploding too, but I personally don't want a whole freezer of it. A few nice steaks, you bet.

tumblr_m6mmeaYVMx1rt43gto1_1280.jpg

I think we are going to need a dedicated topic..... wink.png

Section returns.

Didn't realize it had been a few days since I stopped in. Been nailing some projects. And no pics for now as I am not done. Had to take a brief interlude of working all day and then projecting all night to hop on ze plane.

well, lets see. i'm 6'2", have a size 13 shoe and big hands for my height. if your as smart as you play yourself out to be you could add it all up. wink.png

Obviously something didn't get scaled right. Plus, size 13's are teeny.

<------------------6'1" and wears a size 8. Could do 7 if they made the shoe wider.

I am also strangely in wub wub wub with this chick

scary-ladies-06.jpg?w=500&h=666

agreed!!!

also you are on fire as of late!!! lmao

I saw a few of her, but couldn't find the rest. I don't even know what compels me to like her.

It's just like that gif of Shay L putting on her jeans. I am just mesmerized.

Shay l pic is bomb, but that girl just looks creepy with her hands like that.

Sean have you heard any of Navid Nikbakht or David Martone's work? They made an album together called: "Synesthesia." You might like it if you haven't heard it already.

Reminds me of McLaughlin and Shankar.

I haven't. Shankar is a cool dude. One of my college buddies married his niece. I got rather good seats at his last show here :)/>

That's wild, small world. Jelly jelly

Didn't realize it had been a few days since I stopped in. Been nailing some projects. And no pics for now as I am not done. Had to take a brief interlude of working all day and then projecting all night to hop on ze plane.

Funny shit when old topics are dragged back up because you only missed a day or two of hop. Must have been a lot of reading.

Both my uncles hunt, and they keep trying to get me to go. Thinking long and hard about it. I have no moral issues about killing a deer as it's basic living and survival. No difference than buying meat at the store. Though I admit I'm sure I would have some remorse after the fact.

Remorse will last until you taste the delicious meat.

I usually feel a bit of remorse for the pigs we slaughter, since they only live for that but they are tasty.

Both my uncles hunt, and they keep trying to get me to go. Thinking long and hard about it. I have no moral issues about killing a deer as it's basic living and survival. No difference than buying meat at the store. Though I admit I'm sure I would have some remorse after the fact.

Remorse will last until you taste the delicious meat.

I usually feel a bit of remorse for the pigs we slaughter, since they only live for that but they are tasty.

I still go back and forth about it. :)

When it comes to hunting I would GLADLY kill and eat.

But as Sean mentioned, a lot of meat in one animal.

The new "Monster Energy Zero Ultra" is scrumdiddlyumptious.

I read the label and it is for women!

I guess I should have known from the textured white lace can...... the wife caught it, I just thought it was a cool tactical grippy texture.

:-D

I guess I should have known from the textured white lace can...... the wife caught it, I just thought it was a cool tactical grippy texture.

Fuck that.

It is tasty. Guess I should read labels more often lol.

all of the music i play is a story. you just have to listen to the lyrics

Then post the lyric that you are attached to, not the stupid useless shit quality youtube video.

Missed seeing you around here Sean. LOL