mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

For the record I searched "random shit songs" on Youtube for the first 5 songs.

NVM, I forgot that the forum doesn't add pages until you stop posting.

The S III, seems to be my only option to equal or surpass the features of my Thunderbolt, with an SD card and on Verizon.

I decided to forego the SD card and grab the DNA. Considering the DNA has an SD slot in Japan I am sure it won't be long before someone cracks it apart and adds one.

Outside of Samsung who may be big enough to fight Verizon, I would expect that all future phones will not have an Sd slot for them. S3 is probably your last choice. Considering how outdated the screen and processor are compared to the new phones it's hard to swallow.

Are you saying the S III is outdated?

Big time

Asshole!

Yep, though if they come out with a 6" phone, holy crap.

The Galaxy Note 2 is dysfunctionally large as a phone and dysfunctionally small as a tablet. I really wanted to like it, but playing with it for a half hour in the store stopped my desire really quick.

for you maybe, ive used it extensively in the store and i found it perfect for my hands, and having that 1.6 ghz quad core processor paired with the HD screen, and that next gen LTE modem, its speed and power cannot be matched even by the DNA

The DNA felt faster. And considering the difference is 1.5 to 1.6 that isn't surprising. Screen looks better on the DNA as well and what you lose in size I don't see the value in the lost utility for the sheer size of the Note. I really wanted the note until I played iwth one.

Yep, though if they come out with a 6" phone, holy crap.

The Galaxy Note 2 is dysfunctionally large as a phone and dysfunctionally small as a tablet. I really wanted to like it, but playing with it for a half hour in the store stopped my desire really quick.

for you maybe, ive used it extensively in the store and i found it perfect for my hands, and having that 1.6 ghz quad core processor paired with the HD screen, and that next gen LTE modem, its speed and power cannot be matched even by the DNA

The DNA felt faster. And considering the difference is 1.5 to 1.6 that isn't surprising. Screen looks better on the DNA as well and what you lose in size I don't see the value in the lost utility for the sheer size of the Note. I really wanted the note until I played iwth one.

I'll have to go check them out soon. I :wub: the Note 2. Mabe he DNA will give me a change of heart.

That was a joke BTW.

I <3 emo 'n shit. It would be a close tie to electronic music for most hours listened to.

The more upset and depressed the better!

Is this emo enough?

Something that is on my ipod from a girl that I made a mixtape for Sophmore in year in Highschool. Does that make it more emo? :P

I am very polarized. I love extreme simple beats and chords/melody, or nonsense complex and artistic music.

Same with the style. I love extremely happy or extremely sad jams.

:-D

Seriously that recording is fucking horrible. I'm considering editting it out.

Hey that is better, but when talking piano and upset quirky dudes there is only one.....

Ben Folds. Maybe before your time..

He puts on a fucking great show. Or at used to.... lol

Edited by dem beats

I hate it when things won't imbed.....

But if you like teh emo-ish styles. I recommend

Saves The Day (really some of the besterestist lyrics)

Say Anything (I found out that the lead singers from Say Anything, Max Bemis who is a nut but brilliant, works with the lead singer from Saves the Day, Chris Conley. Their band is called Two Tongues)

I was driving a girl, who I had a long standing crush on, out to college there.

And I spent most of the time in the U haul with her, at the time, boyfriend.

:sigh:

:-)

Thems were the days.

Watching the music vid of the previous posts song.... That kid looks young!

From Saves The Day I have "At Your Funeral" on my ipod

The entire rest of that album is impossibly good. My favorite might be Firefly.

Ultra love song. The one that sounds like a love song called nightingale actually has a much more tragic meaning.

At your funeral was kind of a special song as durring the time I played that album a lot a friend was stabbed a bajillion times over some cheesecake on new years eve by a strung out addict.

Watching the music vid of the previous posts song.... That kid looks young!

Chris from saves the day or Ben Folds? Everyone remembers the song Brick by Ben.

It was about him and his lady he no longer really loved going to the abortion clinic. No one knew the song was about that unless they paid attention. Kind of a big deal for music of that time.

I was driving a girl, who I had a long standing crush on, out to college there.

And I spent most of the time in the U haul with her, at the time, boyfriend.

sigh.gif

:-)

Thems were the days.

Reminds me when this girl and I were texting all the time and were also friends (like "my BF is playing Xbox right now... and I stayed up 'till 4 am helping her and her friend with a project). One night we went riding round in my truck for over an hour and she said, "You know I have a boy fried right?" I told her, "Yeah, I thought it must be over." Didn't scare her off but she ended up breaking up with him and dating a guy that looked just like him Doh.gif