mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Headed to the fridge for the last beer sad.png

Fuck fixies!

You've obviously never ridden on a pipe.

I am biting my lip like a motherfucker right now.

Fuck fixies!

I am biting my lip like a motherfucker right now.

the F350 super max diesel truck is surprisingly quick. I've never driven anything so big with a desiel engine..

the F350 super max diesel truck is surprisingly quick. I've never driven anything so big with a desiel engine..

Ha. Whenever I drove the diesel to school I'd always fuck around with kids in their "sport cars."

Drive something over 500HP with a buttload of torque and under 3000lbs.

Sadly haven't had the chance to, I used to ride around in my friends Dodge 1500 diesel with a bunch of engine mods/tunes it was crazy fast

Dodge 1500 diesel

??? never seen that ever... i know there was roumors of them maybe making one one day.. but i have never seen it.

Dodge 1500 diesel

??? never seen that ever... i know there was roumors of them maybe making one one day.. but i have never seen it.

or it was a 2500 idr lol

bigssssss.jpg

Fuck fixies!

you can say that again...............

So here is what I have narrowed eveything down to.....

I will either buy a medium-overkill rifle, or a small target rifle and some stratospheric uber cartridge.

Right now I am looking in 7mm wsm or a .338 LP magnum.

This is based on the fact they will kill any game at any range, and are all easy to reload. I am really trying to stay away from belted cartridges. My one largest concern is that to use the heaviest 7mm rounds the WSM may not like holding those uber long bullets.

The 6.5cm and 7mm-08 are on my list for best target type guns.

The reality is I probably won't shoot so much that I notice a huge cost difference in any of the bigger magnum cartridges. If I look at reloading supplies and look at high quality parts they are all expensive. If I spend 50 bucks per trip to the range vs 35 bucks I probably won't notice. The LM is significant because of the brass, but that same brass is said to last longer than most other cartridge brass.... the 7mm mag and .338LM can kill anything at any range, and will be a blast to shoot. It is also fun to itch a scratch.

The other factor is I do habe the chance to shoot impossibly far. But it will be rare when I get those chances.

Wouldn't it then be in my best interest to already be shooting from a platform I am familiar with rather than have one gun that never gets touched but a couple times a year? The cost of a second rifle should carry the cost of reloading a long way right?

......see how I can rationalize this shit........

LoL

Being rational is not good, getting all emotional is good.

/sarcasm :P

I can't wait to be done with the BMW install. When first working on it I was lucky to escape sorting out the wires under the steering wheel but the customer brought the car back and asked me to fix those too :(

There's an absurd amount of wiring going everywhere.

sooo the hard working lincoln town car is being replaced with the lincoln MKT... sooooo ya know what that means

The S III, seems to be my only option to equal or surpass the features of my Thunderbolt, with an SD card and on Verizon.

I decided to forego the SD card and grab the DNA. Considering the DNA has an SD slot in Japan I am sure it won't be long before someone cracks it apart and adds one.

Outside of Samsung who may be big enough to fight Verizon, I would expect that all future phones will not have an Sd slot for them. S3 is probably your last choice. Considering how outdated the screen and processor are compared to the new phones it's hard to swallow.

Are you saying the S III is outdated?

Big time

Asshole!

So it's my only decent option, but horribly out of date... :(

sean, you were speaking of wanting just tall shirts, what size are you ?

Large tall.

43" chest, 34" waist, 37+" sleeve

Funny, I had the opposite reaction. Test drove one thinking that a 250 diesel may be a good pick for me post Benz, but it was UBER slow. Couldn't get out of its own way.

The S III, seems to be my only option to equal or surpass the features of my Thunderbolt, with an SD card and on Verizon.

I decided to forego the SD card and grab the DNA. Considering the DNA has an SD slot in Japan I am sure it won't be long before someone cracks it apart and adds one.

Outside of Samsung who may be big enough to fight Verizon, I would expect that all future phones will not have an Sd slot for them. S3 is probably your last choice. Considering how outdated the screen and processor are compared to the new phones it's hard to swallow.

Are you saying the S III is outdated?

Big time

Asshole!

So it's my only decent option, but horribly out of date... sad.png

And in a few months the G4 will make that even worse as I wouldn't be surprised if Verizon removed the Sd from that as well. They want you to use the cloud.

That being said, I normally carry my tablet where I need the storage and being it has 72gb it is more than fine. Still hope someone hacks the DNA so I can too, but I am waiting for it to be done by someone else first.

sooo the hard working lincoln town car is being replaced with the lincoln MKT... sooooo ya know what that means

Work them on the price. They have not sold very well and many dealers are looking to clear them out. They will not be making them much longer. Which one are you getting?

Large tall.

i

Large tall.

ordered some shit from casual male.. anyhow they are trying to open more stores under diffrent names.. they sent me a catalog for one of there new companies... but the sizes are smaller... but they are all talls... i see some down to a large tall..

http://www.destinationxl.com/mens-big-and-tall-store/

Work them on the price. They have not sold very well and many dealers are looking to clear them out. They will not be making them much longer. Which one are you getting?

ah well it wont be right away, it will be a few years im sure, not sure.. i just stated really looking into them today,

i seen they are the new work horse of the lincoln family, they are making them into limos, and hurst so far.... and i like the huge grille and the bubble but on them...

i was reading up on them,

they seem to be really nice, comfortable, layed out well,

and people seem to come ove AWD eco twin turbo V6 ... 0-60 in 6 seconds 24 miles combined MPg, 6 speed auto tranny,

a few things i dont like are the auto assist park.. and the added crap that comes with it... also the double sunroof... i dont need that shit.