mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Edited by Penguin4x4

sean, you were speaking of wanting just tall shirts, what size are you ?

Large tall.

43" chest, 34" waist, 37+" sleeve

i

sean, you were speaking of wanting just tall shirts, what size are you ?

Large tall.

43" chest, 34" waist, 37+" sleeve

ordered some shit from casual male.. anyhow they are trying to open more stores under diffrent names.. they sent me a catalog for one of there new companies... but the sizes are smaller... but they are all talls... i see some down to a large tall..

http://www.destinati...and-tall-store/

Stores normally don't carry anything under a XXL. Haven't perused the catalogs though. Thanks

this was my first time to buy online my self.. i normaly to into the store,.but i was not able to while the BOGO sale was on....

i was suprised, they send you a paid self addressed UPs lable, a return/ exchange form with your order,.

if you dont like they way the feel, fit look, no matter what.. if you dont like it.. throw them back in the box, check the list, slap the lable on and call UPs they will come get the box and they will refund you the money...

i was suprised.

I've got a colleague coming over for 6 months. I need to find him a car. Options are rent, rofl and buy something and then re-sell after 6 mo.

That being said, he is German. Buying price is not so significant. BP - SP is. Something that makes him feel good as well. Company money, but the more we lose the more egg on my face. Car will be in San Jose, CA.

Any thoughts?

4 door sedan or wagon is probably preferred since his family will be visiting much of the time and he has 3 kids.

Sean what was that tiny symbol?

I've got a colleague coming over for 6 months. I need to find him a car. Options are rent, rofl and buy something and then re-sell after 6 mo.

That being said, he is German. Buying price is not so significant. BP - SP is. Something that makes him feel good as well. Company money, but the more we lose the more egg on my face. Car will be in San Jose, CA.

Any thoughts?

4 door sedan or wagon is probably preferred since his family will be visiting much of the time and he has 3 kids.

Any thoughts?

I switched tabs and thought I was still in Steve's project thread, and thought what the fuck. :lol:

Volvo v50 would be sweet. Smaller than the v70, but still plenty of room for the family. Don't cost too much, yet still feel nice. You'd have to look into their resale value though as I have no idea.

If it's a Euro it should be German. Not by my choice, but if I buy a Swede runner for a Kraut I'll get some funny looks.

Sean what was that tiny symbol?

Not sure what you are referring to.

If it was your thread, it was a 23 window VW Bus. :)

Smoke 'em if you got 'em, bum 'em if you don't.

If it's a Euro it should be German. Not by my choice, but if I buy a Swede runner for a Kraut I'll get some funny looks.

Gotta show him who's boss. :P

Actually I'd get him a lambo, but that's just me.

Didn't see a car just a small icon.

Any thoughts?

Lambo.

A6

Taurus

Actually I'd get him a lambo, but that's just me.

Did I zay lambo? I meant pagini zonda.

I saw one of those in town yesterday filling up at the gas station, driven by some asian college students.

I picked up a little plinker for less than 250.00 with store coupons. Little hard to pass up for the money.

http://www.mossberg.com/product/rifles-autoloading-rimfire-international-715t-flat-top/37207

Obvious choice, no matter the nationality.

techart_porsche_panamera_black.jpg

I can't say I like how that one looks.

I picked up a little plinker for less than 250.00 with store coupons. Little hard to pass up for the money.

http://www.mossberg....-flat-top/37207

Looks just like the Smith Wesson M&P15-22 I have, plenty of fun to shoot.

http://www.mossberg....-flat-top/37207

Looks just like the Smith Wesson M&P15-22 I have, plenty of fun to shoot.

It is close, I figure it is time to start adding to the gun collection.

Obvious choice, no matter the nationality.

techart_porsche_panamera_black.jpg

Yuck. barf2.gif

I know Ryan doesn't like black wheels, but this one looks so much better. tongue.png

Porsche-Panamera-Turbo1.jpg

Edited by stefanhinote