mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Red heads are consistently a pain in the ass, but the next best thing to shaven is red pubes with super blonde ones following closely.

I dont feel well. I think I need to poo.

Getting burned out on my job. Oh well, I cant complain about the money and easy work.

Back to the grind...

My job for parking at the stadium starts up saturday with the first football game, "training" for work wednesday.

YO! MY arm hurts.

YO!  MY arm hurts.

:wackit:

My sig isn't that nice.

YO!  MY arm hurts.

:puzzled:

Just got off the phone with Notre Dame, he is calling me back but I should be there either the 6th or 7th of September. Not this week but the following...

Tendonitis. My Nephew wanted to play catch yesterday and I haven't thrown a football in years. I had this a couple weeks ago too and my shoulder was just starting to feel better.

Just got off the phone with Notre Dame, he is calling me back but I should be there either the 6th or 7th of September.  Not this week but the following...

Perfect timing! All the students will be back and it'll still be hot enough to see all the scantily clad women walking around campus. Bad thing is, they are doing a shit ton of construction around the campus and it's all screwed up. They closed the main drag through campus so you can no longer just cruise up and down there all day looking at women. :greddy2:

I promised to book a ticket today, but have to wait to hear back from a couple more people. Tomorrow AM I will for sure so we can hopefully plan a mini-meet :)

Let me know when you get everything figured out and I'll PM you my number.

Chit, I have to wash my reppin' shirt.

Do you have a budget for hotel, food, etc?

Sort of, at a bit of a liberty with it though. I imagine that almost anyplace that isn't ridiculous in IN should be okay. I normally stay in Holiday Inn or comparable places.

Basically I buy stuff and then submit the receipts for repayment. They are normally nice to me, but I could make them get ugly quick if I try.