mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I just want a meet in AZ

J

Shouldn't be too difficult if you can find a weekend where everyone is home / isn't busy. Lots of good guys from AZ on here.

we're trying to get something set up soon

when are you leaving?

Like end of Sept. Be in GA for 2-3 weeks then Kuwait.

I have NO wheels right now though. :sigh:

I am supposed to have a 4 day this wknd. then should be taking a 4day pass from sept 14th till the 18th.

J

NP: Disturbed --Down with the sickness

I don't know how loud the towers in the dorm go, but I don't think I can push them all the way in here, have to get them in a house or something, cause God Damn.

F!ck @ having to replace a CV joint.

Oh well, it's cheap. If I had known the boot was ripped I could have simply replaced that ... however, it must have been ripped for a few months now as the joint is in fairly rough shape.

That is a real PITA I must say, I wasen't to fond of replacing mine.

No fun at all, my SHO ate one.

i'm with eldo..who is tha sean...

and does she travel for members?? lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I went to the bank....saw the biggest POS toyota matrix ever.

No back winddow, had some netting over it. Some cheap-o mini system speakers in the back.

rear left door looked like someone took a jackhammer to it and then tried to repair it and sprayed it silver.

I wish i had a camera, def wouldve gone into the hoopties thread

Nice eldo....................

And I agree x3.......who is she??

TG.........i could use something hella loud when i come back for my B's.............anyone got any suggestions??

J

Its official, I'm in love with my speakers... lol

I think I may try to remake my towers in awhile using a 3way design, still same basic design but wiht like a 4" to go from 1.8khz to up to say 4khz or somewhere up there.

I really want an more educated audiophile to listen to these so I can get an educated opinion on the sound and how they are setup.

I'm debating whether to write up something to post my project up on pe.com in the showcase...

Not very deucated, but i'd love to hear them!!!

J

Not very deucated, but i'd love to hear them!!!

J

Get your arse down to Kansas and I'll be glad to demo them for ya, tell me what you drink and I'll even have a bottle or three waiting for you to enhance your listening pleasure.

-Ryan

New guy was hired today as a technician, was asking me questions all day because the other tech was too busy. I have no idea why we hired this kid, he's 19 and knows nothing about fixing computers. So, basically, all day I did his job and mine. I talked to my boss about why I wasn't considered for the tech job and he told me it's because I'm much more valuable in sales than I would be in tech. I asked him how he figured that and he said that it's really hard to find someone who is knowledgable and has great customer service skills whereas it's easy to train a technician. I said, "That's all fine and dandy, but that doesn't put any more money in my pocket. The techs make twice what I make." All he said was, "Yeah." I said, "Well, if you really feel that way, don't you think I deserve more money ?" He said, "No" and walked away ...

Fvcker ... Stab him in the throat ...

P9 TOMORROW I AM PISSING MYSELF WITH JOY!!

That sounds like grounds for a whoopin to me.

I'll see what i can do

linksys customer service page is taking forever to load, need the number to get this stuff up and running

jim's router is being a PITA...

still hasn't loaded the page...

i'm impatient, and i need a (diet) coke