mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I can't stand Linksys routers ... They may be a little more reliable than other brands, but they cost an arm and a leg, they're a hell of a lot more restrictive, and they're a pain in the ass to set up compared to other brands (i.e. D-Link)

i wanna throw this one out the window

and hit the linksys webpage with it

10min to load one god damn mother pucking page, how pucking bad is this?

i cant tune anymore. neighbors are trying to sleep i guess. sheesh

Got done working on a little bit of calculus...

i did not even have my woofer on.

If u wanna come on post bro, u can tune it here........people at my B's don't give two craps till after midnight and even then its only a few.

J

my monthly pass on fort expired. i was lucky enough to have a nice guy give me a long pass. i dont think ill get another one :(

Come on with ur registration and insurence card tomorrow........if its early enough i'll try to get u decals.

J

me = curious as to why someone didn't answer the phone when i called them back and she's not answering my txts.... did i offend?

oh..how many of you guys know about the grand gesture? apparently this is some great thing we do to make women accept us after we screw up (and gets them to open their legs too?)

Sounds like it involves spending money, and lots of it...

nono, its just you going way out of your way to show how much you care. I mean i knew these things were supposed to be done, but i didn't know they had a name for it.

for example, a girl broke up with her bf at gap, he drives like X amount of hours to come see her showing up at her doorstep to say he loves her and wants to work things out.

this was obviously a grand gesture. and the girl's like oh yea he did the grand gesture so I'm taking him back

you ppl dissapoint me, west coasters should be up, i am.