mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Nick scared the hell out of me today with the truck :D

? How so

6 15" Havocs...massive 6th-order BP...roughly 900W per...:)

That would more than scare me. Why, oh why?

*shrugs*

I guess it's fun for the occasional show...but it gets tiring very fast for me, I could never deal with that on a daily basis like some of these people say they can.

I find it amusing for about 10 seconds, then I am frustrated and want to leave typically. Impressive sure, but I'd repeat myself and ask why.

My laptop battery hasn't worked in years.

I guess I'd like to still hear 17k when I am 50.

My laptop battery hasn't worked in years.

Well this in my work pc, slower, but hell it is a laptop therefore I can surf and watch tv at the same time.

Soon though I will be able to surf in the living room, but first I have 4000' of cable to pull :(

If I am excitable in the am I will start with the upstairs and the wiring tomorrow.

Indeed.

It would help as my VOIP phone has been a floor away from my desk now for more than a month.

Indeed.

Never understood the fuck tomorrow for today mindset. *at least after I was 15

Curious to see ohw accurate Dell's guess is, it says 11 min. I'd guess half that. Piece of crap is never right about anything so how would it be about battery life.s

Curious to see ohw accurate Dell's guess is, it says 11 min. I'd guess half that. Piece of crap is never right about anything so how would it be about battery life.s

at this rate, I might hit 26k before my battery dies

I never missed the battery much, my XPS only lasted for 45 minutes anyway when the battery did work :D

I have the weirdest luck with this Dell. It's really not exceptional but it lives up to heavy use pretty much 24/7 for a couple years now. No battery problems, no hard drive problems, nothing....

I have the weirdest luck with this Dell. It's really not exceptional but it lives up to heavy use pretty much 24/7 for a couple years now. No battery problems, no hard drive problems, nothing....

Mine just won't die in a way that'll cause me to replace it.

Right now it's getting a loose connection somewhere inside, the soundcard seems to crackle in and out as I move the screen back and forth...guess with the amount that the fan's on, it's amazing it's lasted four years...

If it were me, I'd attack the drivetrain way before the bodywork but I've been though it once before and he likes to bite off more than he can chew.

good driving car >>> good looking car

are you guys getting sick of play by play at the H house yet?

nevar

accurate?

accurate?

Apparently.

Hmmm, just finished the book Blasphemy by Douglas Preston. Very good book, but then I love anything by him and Lincoln Child. The Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child books are extremely good.