mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I is going to bed.

Morning is going to come way to damn early.

Ah, dang it. I missed the Ihop partay again :lol:

Just found out there's a comp in town in 2 weeks and the Jeep still isn't registered :(

Wish I could compete for the fun of it :(

I'll be getting the chance to listen to a 13w7 though :)

And a pretty nice 3-way front stage.

Just found out there's a comp in town in 2 weeks and the Jeep still isn't registered :(

Wish I could compete for the fun of it :(

I could risk it and swap the plates from the dub on the Jeep. But that could get me to jail if I get pulled over.

I have the weirdest luck with this Dell. It's really not exceptional but it lives up to heavy use pretty much 24/7 for a couple years now. No battery problems, no hard drive problems, nothing....

I have a one year old dell with a new mb, new hd, new cd drive. Pretty typical; however, I think there is a direct correlation between airline time and laptop failure. Mine gets rather heavy travel time and I am sure that isn't easy on it.

Curious to see ohw accurate Dell's guess is, it says 11 min. I'd guess half that. Piece of crap is never right about anything so how would it be about battery life.s

accurate?

Terrible, I think it died just a few minutes later :(

his name still shows up though

That is because I am always here :D

150mph = fucking rush

Indeed, in your car?

Now the question is do I pull wires or go snowmobiling...

So I wake and immediately realize I'm now 39 years old and I just graduated from university, alone, all by myself, not even remembering where the last 18 years went or what I did.

Then I really wake up, in a somewhat cold sweat, my feet on the pillow end of the bed, staring at the ceiling fan, cotton mouthed.

Crazy ass dream or premonition, I hope not the latter...

I have the weirdest luck with this Dell. It's really not exceptional but it lives up to heavy use pretty much 24/7 for a couple years now. No battery problems, no hard drive problems, nothing....

I've never had problems with our Dells. I believe this laptop is the 3 dell I've owned and the first laptop

:woot: T0P!!! bout to eat breakfast (yes a very late one :)) and head back out to the truck. Got a lot done yesterday so now there are actually goals in sight!

Tried Fat Tire beer last night, it was pretty good. A little bitter on the back end but overall a pretty nice brew

By the way cabling sounds fun to me right now :D but I have been frequently doing it at work so this is probably what sparks my interest

Also this Dean Kamen thing is totally blown out of proportion. MAGIC BLACK BOX MAKES WATER DUR HUR HUR HUR

Are you talking about the thing that can turn any liquid source into distilled water?

If so I saw some green and black sludgy water at work, that would have the be the ultimate test for that machine. Can't take pictures in the refinery though I may sneak one on the phone

From what I'm seeing it looks like a basic vapor compression distiller, I could be wrong though

150mph = fucking rush

Indeed, in your car?

the Impala, still had more to go too

I've gone just a touch under 150 in a LS1 Trans Am, damn you eat up road fast at those speeds.

I've gone just a touch under 150 in a LS1 Trans Am, damn you eat up road fast at those speeds.

no kidding, 2.5 miles/minute