mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Hungry.

Think I'll go to campus in a bit...

i'm in a cooking mood

i'm in a potato mood

I will even defend the 20's that car actually needs big wheels. Hell the SRT comes stock with them so why not.

rotational inertia? unsprung weight?

True, the stockers are around 35lbs so you could surely shave of another 12 going to an 18 but will add some of it back in tire weight.

I also prefer a larger sidewall for traction, appearance, and ride quality reasons.

On a car with little tires that is of course logical, do realize that the 300 will only be on a 45 series on 20" rims and would ride on 60 series on an 18". The sweet spot for a tire diameter like that would probably be 19".

Easy solution Matt, cook some potatoes

that's the plan...i've talked myself into craving red potatoes with rosemary....totally your fault

I gotta go get food here soon myself................just waiting on my MP3 shit to catch up

My mother is bringing by some ham. It was on sale and she wanted a piece so she made a whole one and then offered to deliver dinner :)

I should add that both my mother and brother are much more well rounded in the kitchen. My brother in his "spare time" went to chef's school and when we were little the only vacations we ever had were paid for by my mother winning cooking contests.

Not that it is hard to heat up a ham :D

Anything tastes good deep fried though.

*goes to search the net for an industrial/home deep fryer :)

Good idea Neil :fing34:

On a car with little tires that is of course logical, do realize that the 300 will only be on a 45 series on 20" rims and would ride on 60 series on an 18". The sweet spot for a tire diameter like that would probably be 19".

Noted.

IMO 50 series is the sweet spot.

Fuck, I am shitty mood now.

hate to say it man but could of been much worse..............

Hope u can get it fixed cheap........I can look here in AZ for a quarter panel for ya if u need man.

J

It's the DS fender. No prob though. Picked up a re-pop off Ebay for $56, primed. Paint doesn't matter anyways as I have a cancer spot on the PS fenderwell I have to repair, so it'll need paint anyways.

Thanks for the offer though!

I will even defend the 20's that car actually needs big wheels. Hell the SRT comes stock with them so why not.

rotational inertia? unsprung weight?

True, the stockers are around 35lbs so you could surely shave of another 12 going to an 18 but will add some of it back in tire weight.

I also prefer a larger sidewall for traction, appearance, and ride quality reasons.

Have you ever priced 19" tires? They're such an oddball size anymore, they are ridiculously expensive.

Nope, haven't. Wasn't recommending to buy 19's, just would prefer the sidewall associated with it in that rolling diameter. Probably the exact reason though that SRT uses a 20 instead of a 19.

The wheels that come on some of those SRT products are way too big, IMO...even the ones that were on Dave's truck were too big for something I'd consider a "4x4"...

I think they look about perfect on this "4x4" :D

jeepca8.png

I think they look about perfect on this "4x4" :D

jeepca8.png

Not a Jeep but a glorified minivan :(

I do like that shot, not sure if it's infrared film or a fake filter but it's cool :)