mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

As you can see the colors on my cheapo digital camera suck ass.

I think they look about perfect on this "4x4" :D

Not a Jeep but a glorified minivan :(

I find that comment amusing when it is about a vehicle that matches an E39 M5 in the quarter and to 60 (or an 04 M3, 50th Anniversary Corvette, 92 Viper, a Lamborghini Diablo....) and pulls 0.90 on the skid. I'd love to see someone do that to a mini-van. Sure it isn't a classic "Jeep" and you can't take it offroad, but considering how most SUV are used it is a much more fitting way to build one. On road use only, but a hell of a lot of fun to drive.

Those are impressive numbers. God awefull ugly, but great numbers.

I would hate to be in a mustang and get whooped by that though!

I find that comment amusing when it is about a vehicle that matches an E39 M5 in the quarter and to 60 (or an 04 M3, 50th Anniversary Corvette, 92 Viper, a Lamborghini Diablo....) and pulls 0.90 on the skid. I'd love to see someone do that to a mini-van. Sure it isn't a classic "Jeep" and you can't take it offroad, but considering how most SUV are used it is a much more fitting way to build one. On road use only, but a hell of a lot of fun to drive.

This one might...

dadrace.JPG

:P

The 50th Aniv. Corvette wasn't anything special *performance wise to my knowledge* though...

Not saying the Jeep isn't cool as hell though, I'd love to have one. :)

I know, but it was at least an LS series. I had to pick vehicles carefully as an under 5sec 0-60 and 13 sec 1/4 isn't that fast, but in an SUV it is.

I almost edited LB's poll to include another option, but I thought I should overstep my....

aargh.

I like that SS twin turbo idea, but if I won the lotto, I would move from land to sea. Wally power here I come!

Thats why if I hit the Lotto I would be buying one............Well worth the $$$.

J

This one might...

dadrace.JPG

:P

Crazy van. I remember some super rice tuners tricking out an MPV or somethign along those lines as a gift for their mom and it running lower 10's-high 9's.

crazy people.

If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion?

Easy solution Matt, cook some potatoes

ended up with one really messed up meal,

the red potatoes of course, barbeque chicken, and brocolli/cheese soup

was damn good though.

Yesterday for lunch I made some baked fillet of salmon with a brown sugar BBQ glaze, a side of sliced red potatoes & green, yellow & red peppers with a light coating of olive oil and roasted garlic & peppers spice.

Fucking delicious.

If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion?

Beethoven.

I typed something mean, but just deleted it.

If you ain't got nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all...Shirley Temple? some ankle biter child actor...cute chit...

I almost edited LB's poll to include another option, but I thought I should overstep my....

aargh.

I dislike him.

I typed something mean, but just deleted it.

I want to see it :(

And does anyone else notice the emoticons and text formatting options have gone from the reply feature?

Or am I just blind?

shold I actually type it , lol

*pats the ignore user function*

:turkey: :turkey:

Speaking of turkey, I need a sammich

Need to get to writing a review of the IXL-10 tonight.

I also need to get some rubber feet for my enclosure, it likes to walk across the room when I get it moving.