mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Pontiac Montana ( the sweetest van ever built).

Pfft, everyone knows its the Chevy Astro. :P

Ghost car! this is weird, police was chasing this car!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e4e801b4c9

:ghost:

That's quite disturbing .

I've seen this done before, although it was a guy on a motorcycle. He simply drove in between the posts of the chain link fence. It will give enough to allow you to slide under it and still remain intact. Had the cop done the same thing and not hit the pole, he'd have caught up to the vehicle.

T-30.

Ghost car! this is weird, police was chasing this car!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e4e801b4c9

:ghost:

That's quite disturbing .

I've seen this done before, although it was a guy on a motorcycle. He simply drove in between the posts of the chain link fence. It will give enough to allow you to slide under it and still remain intact. Had the cop done the same thing and not hit the pole, he'd have caught up to the vehicle.

i WILL remember that if i get in a high speed chase at night!

Pulled codes on the Cadillac just now, looking like I'm going to be replacing some O2 sensors here sometime, saying Bank 1 sensor 1 and sensor 3 have issues...

Among other things... 8 codes all together that it has thrown.

lol what i day, almost got into a fight with my sisters boyfriend. :fing23:

We had about .25" of snow, and 4" of wind. It was a bitch walking to class today.

I was working outside 8 hours in that crap yesterday. It would have been fine if not for the wind. That was brutal. My hands were shaking so bad it was hard for the other guy to pour the water into the vials I was holding. And I couldn't wear gloves half the time because of cross-contamination concerns. that sucked! I also put on shorts under my jeans and an extra shirt during lunch. Then had to drive 160 miles in it last night, took 4 hours because everybody was only driving 40. sucked.

Oh and I almost got into a wreck with a semi. He was in front of me by about 50 yards and he got into the left turn lane to turn left. Only problem was, apparently his trailer liked the road they were on already more because it didn't want to leave. It just slid out beside him. Didn't jackknife, luckily. I hit the brakes, but of course we're on a bit of ice and the abs is just pulsing my brake pedal like mad so obviously it's not doing so well stopping me. Luckily that stretch of road was 4 lanes, though (It was 2 lanes for the other 99% of the drive), and I was able to get over onto the shoulder to pass his trailer.

but the good thing to come out of it is that I'm acclimated to cold better now. I was walking to my car from work with the temp like 30 degrees tonight and didn't mind it at all. hardly noticed it.

lol what i day, almost got into a fight with my sisters boyfriend. :fing23:

Over what man?

this was the day from hell. I felt so dumb and incompetent at work. Decisions I made were all wrong and forgot things. I just wanted to curl into a ball under my desk and hide and be away from everybody.

this was the day from hell. I felt so dumb and incompetent at work. Decisions I made were all wrong and forgot things. I just wanted to curl into a ball under my desk and hide and be away from everybody.

Eh its normal man. I hate my job right now. This damn fresh LT is making my life hell

Over what man?

well im about to pull into the driveway and i see her boyfriend coming out of the door in the garage.( hes not supposed to go in the house when noones there). well i got up to him and told him he doesnt need to be in the house.

and so i was about to close and lock the door cause i was about to leave.(didnt want them goin into the house by theirselves) and my sister starting yellin at me tellin me im not gonna lock her out of the house. and i start guidin her out of the door and she yells actin like im hurting her or somethin. to get her bf on me. so i got her out, locked the door. then left with my buddy. came back and i saw him talkin to her on the side of the house, i walked over there to tell her he needed to leave and dude starts yellin at me because supposively i "hit" her while trying to get our out of the doorway. and so im just standing there and dudes trying to get all in my face and stuff. but she was holding him back kinda. and my friend was standing beside me waitin for him to do anything lol idk i got the dude to leave though..

Sounds like your sis likes to start shit.

a company is starting to make new Hayabusa engine blocks designed to mate up with automotive transmissions

turbo hayabusa beetle...:lol2:

I wishdraw my previous statement and submit the astro van. I completely forgot about those! lol

But the Montana is pretty sweet.

I wishdraw my previous statement and submit the astro van. I completely forgot about those! lol

But the Montana is pretty sweet.

ya Astro hands down we had one of those at one point

then we got a chevy venture! talk about a POS!

now we own all Nissans and a toyota

Sounds like your sis likes to start shit.

ye. kinda messed up, takin his side over her family.. she's like 14 and hes 16 so shes still immature as hell

ya i was goin to ask how old she was

yall need to get ahold of her before she goes off and has a kid!

lol its on lockdown now ;) i doubt that will happen as of today.

Lacy things -- the wife is missin',

Didn't ask -- her permission,

I'm wearin' her clothes,

Her silk pantyhose,

Walkin' 'round in women's underwear.

In the store -- there's a teddy,

Little straps -- like spaghetti,

It holds me so tight,

Like handcuffs at night,

Walkin' 'round in women's underwear.

In the office there's a guy named Melvin,

He pretends that I am Murphy Brown.