mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

well im about to pull into the driveway and i see her boyfriend coming out of the door in the garage.( hes not supposed to go in the house when noones there).

What, is he a dog that's going to poop everywhere in there?

if it was my house i'd be damned if a set of teenagers of opposite sex would be there when nobody else was.

if it was my house i'd be damned if a set of teenagers of opposite sex would be there when nobody else was.

:+1:

well im about to pull into the driveway and i see her boyfriend coming out of the door in the garage.( hes not supposed to go in the house when noones there).

What, is he a dog that's going to poop everywhere in there?

would you want some dude in your house with your sister?

mmmmkay I need a thermodynamics genius. I am doing a project where I need to "model" an engine and then compare it to the actual, yadda yadda. But I am having a problem with understanding how I can take the ignition of fuel and air and convert it to a useful Qin, like in the Otto Cycle equations.

Anyone had any experience working with any of this

Over what man?

well im about to pull into the driveway and i see her boyfriend coming out of the door in the garage.( hes not supposed to go in the house when noones there). well i got up to him and told him he doesnt need to be in the house.

and so i was about to close and lock the door cause i was about to leave.(didnt want them goin into the house by theirselves) and my sister starting yellin at me tellin me im not gonna lock her out of the house. and i start guidin her out of the door and she yells actin like im hurting her or somethin. to get her bf on me. so i got her out, locked the door. then left with my buddy. came back and i saw him talkin to her on the side of the house, i walked over there to tell her he needed to leave and dude starts yellin at me because supposively i "hit" her while trying to get our out of the doorway. and so im just standing there and dudes trying to get all in my face and stuff. but she was holding him back kinda. and my friend was standing beside me waitin for him to do anything lol idk i got the dude to leave though..

Eh just hit him with a sack of oranges. No bruises but damn if they dont hurt

Over what man?

well im about to pull into the driveway and i see her boyfriend coming out of the door in the garage.( hes not supposed to go in the house when noones there). well i got up to him and told him he doesnt need to be in the house.

and so i was about to close and lock the door cause i was about to leave.(didnt want them goin into the house by theirselves) and my sister starting yellin at me tellin me im not gonna lock her out of the house. and i start guidin her out of the door and she yells actin like im hurting her or somethin. to get her bf on me. so i got her out, locked the door. then left with my buddy. came back and i saw him talkin to her on the side of the house, i walked over there to tell her he needed to leave and dude starts yellin at me because supposively i "hit" her while trying to get our out of the doorway. and so im just standing there and dudes trying to get all in my face and stuff. but she was holding him back kinda. and my friend was standing beside me waitin for him to do anything lol idk i got the dude to leave though..

That's a good idea. Potatoes work too.

or i couldve just used tha brass knuckles i had in my pocket ;)

or i couldve just used tha brass knuckles i had in my pocket ;)

I need a set LOL

Joke time

3 guys rob a bank and go hide from the cops under a bridge,

They see 3 burlap sacks under there, and hide in them.

Cops come and kick the first one

"woof woof" says the first sack.

"must be puppies" says the cop

Cops kick the second one

"Meow Meowwwww" says the second one

"Damn kittens" says the cop

Cops kick the third one

"Potatooo"

J

Joke time

3 guys rob a bank and go hide from the cops under a bridge,

They see 3 burlap sacks under there, and hide in them.

Cops come and kick the first one

"woof woof" says the first sack.

"must be puppies" says the cop

Cops kick the second one

"Meow Meowwwww" says the second one

"Damn kittens" says the cop

Cops kick the third one

"Potatooo"

J

ahahaha

Most snow ever in Baytown.... So much for global warming eh?

ya the global warming this is a tough issue.

one of the guys in my classes is an honors student

and he is doing a report on global warming, and he pretty much says its BS

had some good points though, cant really remember them very well right now

This sucks that I can't enjoy snow because I got so many freaking projects and exams to worry about

Most snow ever in Baytown.... So much for global warming eh?

ya the global warming this is a tough issue.

one of the guys in my classes is an honors student

and he is doing a report on global warming, and he pretty much says its BS

had some good points though, cant really remember them very well right now

I've watch a show just attacking global warming. It was Penn and Teller's bullchit. They had lots of people attacking it. The founder and head of the weather channel even said it was a load of crap. And they discussed some research done that shows that the Human race is accountable for only 3% of carbon emmitions, the rest is largely due to dead decaying organisms, forest fires, and volcanoes.

That's about all I remember from that program but that show has some pretty interesting stuff on it that makes a lot of sense. And it's funny too.

Ramble Ramble some more.

Time to start my goddamn sociology paper that's due tomorrow at midnight! Here's to a long night of typing!

Time to start my goddamn sociology paper that's due tomorrow at midnight! Here's to a long night of typing!

ugh i have a soc final tomorrow. our teacher has a reader full of newsweek and vanity fair type articles, nothing credible but she acts as though they are all scientific experiments and we get tested on them. i really hate regurgitating information i do not agree with.

mmmmkay I need a thermodynamics genius. I am doing a project where I need to "model" an engine and then compare it to the actual, yadda yadda. But I am having a problem with understanding how I can take the ignition of fuel and air and convert it to a useful Qin, like in the Otto Cycle equations.

Anyone had any experience working with any of this

we've done a little work with that stuff

you need to use the heating value of the fuel to determine the energy in it

with that and mass flow rate, you should be able to get Q(dot)in

I get the snow off of my truck in the morning by playing music!!! haha

WOW I did 69 posts today???

Edited by Jason907

Good nite hop...

Edited by Jason907

Happy Birthday Ford302Redneck!