mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

well im about to pull into the driveway and i see her boyfriend coming out of the door in the garage.( hes not supposed to go in the house when noones there).

What, is he a dog that's going to poop everywhere in there?

would you want some dude in your house with your sister?

My sister is 17 and her last bf was cool. I wouldn't care. If your sister was mature and responsible enough and had enough self esteem it wouldn't be a problem at all. It takes 2 to do any hanky panky, you know. She has to say yes. But some of the time the girls even initiate it, and unfortunately a lot of the rest of the time that she says yes it's because she has low self esteem and thinks he'll leave her if she doesn't do it. So if there's a problem, talk to your sister. If he's that big of a loser and she's still dating him, there's something wrong with her.

Most snow ever in Baytown.... So much for global warming eh?

ya the global warming this is a tough issue.

one of the guys in my classes is an honors student

and he is doing a report on global warming, and he pretty much says its BS

had some good points though, cant really remember them very well right now

I don't buy it. It's overhyped and overblown so that some people can make money.

GOD DAMN IT IS FINALLY THURSDAY HOLY SHIT

Apparently Doom turned 15 yesterday. Fuck I am old

I don't buy it. It's overhyped and overblown so that some people can make money.

I really don't buy it since the other month they came out and said some data they had got from Russia that they have never 'checked' before was grossly wrong, who knows what other temp data throughout the years has been off.

GOD DAMN IT IS FINALLY THURSDAY HOLY SHIT

Apparently Doom turned 15 yesterday. Fuck I am old

Seriously? That original game was badass.

Yeah, Doom officially launched on December 10, 1993. Over ten million copies sold across 27+ platforms; insane...

Not feeling the best... damn cold is killing me.

I'll be doing a build for a pair of Fostex FE103e's here before christmas for my brother, pictures will be posted when its done. :)

Combination of flat black, gloss black, curly maple veneer, grill cloth, and FE103e's. Should be interesting and pretty nifty when done. :)

I'll be doing a build for a pair of Fostex FE103e's here before christmas for my brother, pictures will be posted when its done. :)

BIBs?

I am going to try a set of BIBs sometime during or after christmas break. I just got a set of Dayton full range drivers in the mail. Something cheap just to try a full range project. If I like it enough i'll have to try some Fostex also. :)

IMG00026.jpg

IMG00025.jpg

Edited by todd.brust

Lunch time.

Horrid commute this morning. Need to leave at 6:45 tomorrow to make sure I get here by 8:30. :(

BIBs?

Nope, the Fostex recommended plans, building them for my brother.

I really don't buy it since the other month they came out and said some data they had got from Russia that they have never 'checked' before was grossly wrong, who knows what other temp data throughout the years has been off.

On top of that considering our sampling is around 100 years and the whole warming thing is rated in the order of magnitude of a degree/hundred years it is a complete fucking joke. There are WAY too many variables that with our small sampling of time that we could determine everything is globally heating up.

while i don't really believe in global warming (the super hype that most people push it as) I do believe we need something to scare our population into realizing that we're ass raping this planet and eventually, as the rule goes, if you ass rape long enough, eventually you're going to get shit on

while i don't really believe in global warming (the super hype that most people push it as) I do believe we need something to scare our population into realizing that we're ass raping this planet and eventually, as the rule goes, if you ass rape long enough, eventually you're going to get shit on

distended anus = :(

Yeah, Doom officially launched on December 10, 1993. Over ten million copies sold across 27+ platforms; insane...

Man I miss playing death matches in that game. It was always fun to get a group of friends playing on some custom wads.

quote of the day!

The way I see it, we're nothing but parasites, and the Earth is our host.

If you think about it, there's always a positive and negative in Mother Earth. Where there's a natural poisonous predator, there's also a cure. She's pretty good at evening things out. We came along and totally ruined that. We take and take and take and give nothing in return. . . Soon, we'll be purged.

finals are done and i may have convinced one of the girls in my class to take me to happy hour at hollister brewing co. what a way to end the semester. :D

My sister is 17 and her last bf was cool. I wouldn't care. If your sister was mature and responsible enough and had enough self esteem it wouldn't be a problem at all. It takes 2 to do any hanky panky, you know. She has to say yes. But some of the time the girls even initiate it, and unfortunately a lot of the rest of the time that she says yes it's because she has low self esteem and thinks he'll leave her if she doesn't do it. So if there's a problem, talk to your sister. If he's that big of a loser and she's still dating him, there's something wrong with her.

shes no where near like that, dude starts crying if she gets mad at him.. lol to me it seems like shes the man in the relationship lmap

Oh god, my roommate is going on a political/life/leader/bullshit rant... He is a history major and he just goes on, and on, and on.

shes no where near like that, dude starts crying if she gets mad at him.. lol to me it seems like shes the man in the relationship lmap

Your problems can be solved with a simple vasectomy :)

punch him in the face = rant over lol

Naaa, he can take me. We've done that before and since he left to the bars and is drinking whiskey right now, and super powers mode is going to be engaged I'm not poking that button...