mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Teh woman is in the shower. All I have to say is wow, that was a hell of a night/morning/wake up. :)

got a 1989 olds 98 regency brougham donated to me as a project car. now what to do with it? it just needs a battery and some love.

Teh woman is in the shower. All I have to say is wow, that was a hell of a night/morning/wake up. :)

sounds like a good time!

:woot:

oh and :stfu::)

haha look atcha ;)

Not that tired yet... Didn't get to bed till after 5am, woke up at about 10 and then rang the bell for round two. Now I have to study for damn finals, this sucks.

hell ye windows 7 is finished downloading :D im about to install it

anyone have any experience with the ruger m77 hawkeye? i think i'm going to buy a .308 bolt action after the new year.

Mod list for the vehicle I may be buying. What's missing from the list is from a manufacturer called ATI. :dancing:

Custom 2-Tone paint:

Dupont ChromaBase

Bottom: 2002 Acura TL Satin Silver Metallic code SSM

Top: Pure black custom mix

Stripe: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Electric Lime Green Pearl code PGL

Exterior:

Bumper Inserts: Green reflective domed (autotrimdesign.net)

ProGard air deflector (Reinhart Automotive)

Lower grill mod

Air Suspension

Bengals beat Redskins?

Texans beat Titans?

dubya tee eff

Wow its -9 degrees out!

baaahahahbbaahhahaa

I just got a sweet new avatar.

i have all sigs and avatars off. what is it?

well after lookin through things i decided on fi.... probably a hifonics amp....i dont know if i want two 15's or 18's...what shape of box....ported or not...which would sound better...i know i have to wait with the box thing b/c i will build it myself and will need measurements ... i think i will go with 15's.... but should i go with ssd, q, or bl??...even though i say i want to go with fi...i keep going back makin sure i make a good decision....im looking for some amazing sound quality subs that also hit decent...

:suicide-santa:

It's friggin cold out.

heh, I was just outside and thought "holy crap, it's freakin' cold"

51*

:D

Fawk, this thermo project is kicking my ass! I still can't figure out anything. It seems I'm always one variable off from getting somewhere

lol the forum is exploding with questions atm :captain:

It's friggin cold out.

heh, I was just outside and thought "holy crap, it's freakin' cold"

51*

:D

You are an asshole sir.

Got an extra couch for me to crash on? :D

well after lookin through things i decided on fi.... probably a hifonics amp....i dont know if i want two 15's or 18's...what shape of box....ported or not...which would sound better...i know i have to wait with the box thing b/c i will build it myself and will need measurements ... i think i will go with 15's.... but should i go with ssd, q, or bl??...even though i say i want to go with fi...i keep going back makin sure i make a good decision....im looking for some amazing sound quality subs that also hit decent...

:suicide-santa:

dude i've been battling with these kids all day trying to reason with them, i think i'm starting to understand why you guys coined the term "fitards"