mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

So they put 5.3L in the Colorado's now. If you can put the 5.3 you can surely put the 6.0. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't fit in a reg cab shortbed 2wd work truck either :)

Might be a fun truck, although one of my coworkers has described the Colorado as 'Ergonomically fucked.'

I would just want it to drive straight... for the most part

6.0L, 4L80E, a good stall, and a flat out nasty cam...

and nitrous :ghost:

Pfft, just cut the firewall and put an 8.1L in it. :)

ergonomic is in the eye of the beholder...or something

It doesn't help much that the guy is like 6'3" or so and most of it is in the legs...

Luckily, even though I'm 6'1" my legs really aren't that long so I have more problems with head room then leg room usually.

So they put 5.3L in the Colorado's now. If you can put the 5.3 you can surely put the 6.0. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't fit in a reg cab shortbed 2wd work truck either :)

Might be a fun truck, although one of my coworkers has described the Colorado as 'Ergonomically fucked.'

Id rather go with something like a cummins diesel :D

ergonomic is in the eye of the beholder...or something

It doesn't help much that the guy is like 6'3" or so and most of it is in the legs...

I'm ~6 foot with a 30" inseam and my driver's seat (Ford Ranger std cab) is only halfway back :wacky:

Hell I'm 5'10" and wear a 32 or 34 inseam...

Hmmm, really rare s-10 on craigslist... Supposedly it has a big block 350....

It's the shock towers and hood he'd have to be concerned about. Larger deck height.

It's the shock towers and hood he'd have to be concerned about. Larger deck height.

I figured that some people put the 454 in the old S-10 so I figure that someone could stuff the 8.1 in the new one...

Bullshit floats to the TOP!

unless its titanic :lol: on a serious note :+1:

trying to drive on the freeway in southern california is frustrating.

so I was working on the UGV today, cutting up square tubing for the frame and what not, and the rest of my team showed up to check it out

this one guy noticed the weed wacker setting next to the steel and asked if I was using that to cut it . . . . .

:Doh:

I really hate some engineers

Hopefully he was just joking?

He probably was, but knowing some engineers he sounds like he was some nerdy smart ass one and sounded like a douche bag

He wasn't joking. This kid really is retarded when it comes to real life. All he can do is theoretical math.

That's actually quite sad :(

Another story from the dipshit:

we were looking at 2.875" 0.25" wall DOM steel tube today, and he asked if it's strong enough to support a 600lb UGV

Does anyone know where I can find GM parts online? I find all these sights and a lot of them only have this or that. I'm looking for some center caps that they use on the CK803 wheel (its also featured on many other CK style wheels). Generally its used on 20" GM accessory(sp) wheels. Also need to get some chrome lugnuts too. It should really make the Titan wheels look really nice on my truck

www.rockauto.com

www.rmsautoparts.com

www.gmpartsdirect.com

www.sdpc2000.com

www.genuinegm.com

Hell I'm 5'10" and wear a 32 or 34 inseam...

yeah I'm top heavy :wacky: :wacky:

TO all those who shop Rock Auto, be very wise about exactly what you are buying. They have a lot of good stuff and a lot of real shitty import parts too.

so I was working on the UGV today, cutting up square tubing for the frame and what not, and the rest of my team showed up to check it out

this one guy noticed the weed wacker setting next to the steel and asked if I was using that to cut it . . . . .

I really hate some engineers

Hopefully he was just joking?

He probably was, but knowing some engineers he sounds like he was some nerdy smart ass one and sounded like a douche bag

He wasn't joking. This kid really is retarded when it comes to real life. All he can do is theoretical math.

That's actually quite sad :(

Another story from the dipshit:

we were looking at 2.875" 0.25" wall DOM steel tube today, and he asked if it's strong enough to support a 600lb UGV

Holy shit. I wish you were joking. And to think he is going to be a praticing engineer soon.

Overkill much though?

Anyone up for some whoring up banter tonight here in teh 'hop?

Teh roomie spawned a new idea in my head last night.

1953 Chevy school bus.