mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Vote is almost finalized.

On This Date...

In 2004, the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics discovered the universe's largest known diamond, white dwarf star BPM 37093. In 1960, France tested its first atomic bomb. In 1894, Auguste and Louis Lumi

Friday 13th anything can happen. Just received some pictures of GWAR visiting a friends Haunt.

Edited by nmssd12

Love the classic CV's.

me too, they are creeping towards la scala efficient but not nearly as expensive (of course they're not reference sq). you'd laugh if you saw what i power them with, but even with 15wpc they can shake my house and compete with my 1.5kw living room ht, that's efficiency!

Friday 13th anything can happen. Just received some pictures of GWAR visiting a friends Haunt.

Very true, I just got laid off an hour ago.

wtf!

Whoa. Seriously? That sucks!

Whoa. Seriously? That sucks!

Aaron, are you serious?????

I got some contacts for govt work in D.C. but not many.......and that may be too much of a commute for you

Dead serious. Without warning.

Damn man.............I feel for you and your family

just got real serious in the h0p :(

how's the rifle vs. debt going ryan2?

CIMG0010.jpg

:P

Rifle isn't going to happen. Bought a .45, hell of a lot cheaper. :P

a damn good move my man, showing some humility through compromise, but still being able to toss some hot lead downrange. :D

what did you get?

i bought a ruger p345 tuesday.

nice, it looks like a sturdy steel piece. i've got my gp-100 as my steel honker, you could do as much damage hitting someone with it as shooting them. :)

here's the foundation (minus the p345)

CIMG0058.jpg

i'm thinking next comes a marlin 1894c in .357 or 45/70 to handle my 50-150y shots.

Sorry about the job loss Aaron :(

The CZ is suppose to be one of the most accurate factory .45's out there, the SIG 220 isn't that much nicer to justify the big ass price tag though.

i know it is all personal preference but for me the sigs don't shoot well. i don't like how they feel, or any double stack .45 for that matter. i have a big palms and large short fingers, i prefer a single stack. my room mate just ordered a g21 slim frame so i'll get to see how that feels soon.

Sorry to hear this? If you need anything pm me.

Jeez I'm sorry to hear that Aaron. SSA will be good to you though :)

Thanks for the support guys. It is clear to see that there was a serious divide between the executives and the rest of the company. I was the 2nd or 3rd most expensive employee that was not a salesmen or executive and one of the lowest on tenure.

Already beginning the resume update and firing back up the job search hunt that only was turned off in November of '07. I am considering going back to the government. Because with those who are in power, and how they perceive the size of government and the value of money, government positions are much stable at this time.

So it goes...