mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

or some Speer Gold Dot 240 gr. HPs

14. Use cover or concealment as much as possible, but remember, sheetrock walls and the like stop nothing but your pulse when bullets tear through them.

I always hate when I watch movies and people hide behind skimpy things that somehow stop bullets. Like they upturn a table, hide behind a little wall or a car door, etc. I'm always like man this isn't realistic.

A nice full size 1911 in 38 Super would be a nice complement to the Redhawk

</random babbling>

Last night sucked for sleep. I was feeling stressed about my job and going to work today and I kept thinking about all of the things I needed to do and have go right. But I don't know if it was completely that or if my nap yesterday from like 330-5 hurt my need for sleep last night too. But I tossed and turned for an hour before falling asleep, then woke up a couple times, once at 4:00 for about another hour. I contemplated just going in to work early. But luckily I was able to calm myself down and try to think about other things, and fell back asleep.

I have this ridiculous idea about walling the Volvo and using 4 15inch PA woofers..

PA woofers = free, wood = almost free, power = teh Z1....

HMMMM

I have this ridiculous idea about walling the Volvo and using 4 15inch PA woofers..

HMMMM

Do it.

HMMMM

Go, go, go!! We all like your thorough build logs. :)

Thanks for the support guys. It is clear to see that there was a serious divide between the executives and the rest of the company. I was the 2nd or 3rd most expensive employee that was not a salesmen or executive and one of the lowest on tenure.

Already beginning the resume update and firing back up the job search hunt that only was turned off in November of '07. I am considering going back to the government. Because with those who are in power, and how they perceive the size of government and the value of money, government positions are much stable at this time.

So it goes...

Yeah government jobs are generally more stable. But they may be difficult to find at this time. I'm not sure if states out east are having similar budget problems as Kansas is (I imagine so, though), but because Kansas is currently in over $200 million in debt and unlike the Federal government states can't end the year in the red (year ends at the end of June), it has began a layoff plan. We have also been in a hiring freeze for about 3 months, and I doubt it will end before June. I was lucky to get my job just a couple of months before the freeze began, and one girl I work with got on like one week before. But if you can find a federal job you may be ok.

I was gov't for a few years. My father in law is a contractor and I am going to cross my fingers in hopes I am able to get an interview with them.

HMMMM

Do it.

First weekend of April is the deadline :wacky:

Going tomorrow to measure the space I can work with.

HMMMM

Go, go, go!! We all like your thorough build logs. :)

I hope I have the time to document stuff as I go.

Thanks for the support guys. It is clear to see that there was a serious divide between the executives and the rest of the company. I was the 2nd or 3rd most expensive employee that was not a salesmen or executive and one of the lowest on tenure.

Already beginning the resume update and firing back up the job search hunt that only was turned off in November of '07. I am considering going back to the government. Because with those who are in power, and how they perceive the size of government and the value of money, government positions are much stable at this time.

So it goes...

Yeah government jobs are generally more stable. But they may be difficult to find at this time. I'm not sure if states out east are having similar budget problems as Kansas is (I imagine so, though), but because Kansas is currently in over $200 million in debt and unlike the Federal government states can't end the year in the red (year ends at the end of June), it has began a layoff plan. We have also been in a hiring freeze for about 3 months, and I doubt it will end before June. I was lucky to get my job just a couple of months before the freeze began, and one girl I work with got on like one week before. But if you can find a federal job you may be ok.

I was gov't for a few years. My father in law is a contractor and I am going to cross my fingers in hopes I am able to get an interview with them.

Good luck Aaron !

Alexa 180,452.

HMMMM

Do it.

First weekend of April is the deadline :wacky:

Going tomorrow to measure the space I can work with.

Sounds like the ultimate budget burp install. :)

morning h0p, knob creek really creeps on you, i don't remember going to bed last night.

morning h0p, knob creek really creeps on you, i don't remember going to bed last night.

good stuff lol

Sometimes that is a good thing.

Found out I was not the only one to get the lay-off crap at my prior company.

Found out I was not the only one to get the lay-off crap at my prior company.

It sucks that it happened, but somtimes it makes you feel a little better knowing others got the same and you were not singled out.

So it goes...

I read an article posted outside somebody's cubicle today that said state employees may not get paid this pay period if the state can't find funds to put into the account by the end of the week. One attempt at shifting funds by the governor was shut down by the state congress.

However my roommate, who works for the Federal govt., just told me that he got a raise at the beginning of the year (us staters? ha, yeah right). So that's good for him, and promising for you. :thumbsup: