mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

What is this sleep you speak of?

"ok im kinda worryed here since my g/f got pregnant and all she isnt been havein her period do u think the baby is drinkin the blood??? she 6 month pregnant"

Matt, I'm half tempted on that 1500D. Can you tell me a ballpark figure you want for it ?

"ok im kinda worryed here since my g/f got pregnant and all she isnt been havein her period do u think the baby is drinkin the blood??? she 6 month pregnant"

:Doh:

That wasn't posted here, was it? I thought I remember it being somewhere before.

as usual i really don't feel like getting out of bed.... thank god for Pete's coffee.

Wow the h0p is weak right now

I'll show ye weak! *pops another Norco and shakes fist*

haha! those are trouble, i avoid pain killers like the plague. but it sounds like you actually have some injuries that warrant the pain killers.

Doctors said 1 to 2 pills every 4 to 6 hours, I'm only on 3 a day and I'm just south of Loony Tunes :wacky:

lol :bigclap:

That wasn't posted here, was it? I thought I remember it being somewhere before.

/b/, I believe

if anyone is interested in a 1500d that has a big gouge in the heat ...fuck my mind is going blank cause i'm sick...the heat absorbing big ass aluminum shroud

anyway it works perfect and i'll sell it for cheap just shoot me a PM, otherwise i'm going to eventually fix it paint it and sell it for way more than i paid but i'd rather just get what i have in it back.

pics?

Matt, I'm half tempted on that 1500D. Can you tell me a ballpark figure you want for it ?

x2, i might be interested, if adrian doesnt get it

Wow the h0p is weak right now

I'll show ye weak! *pops another Norco and shakes fist*

haha! those are trouble, i avoid pain killers like the plague. but it sounds like you actually have some injuries that warrant the pain killers.

Doctors said 1 to 2 pills every 4 to 6 hours, I'm only on 3 a day and I'm just south of Loony Tunes :wacky:

they got me on percs for my mouth

one every 4 to 6 hrs

its been helping but damn doin change of command on that ish sux

if anyone is interested in a 1500d that has a big gouge in the heat ...fuck my mind is going blank cause i'm sick...the heat absorbing big ass aluminum shroud

anyway it works perfect and i'll sell it for cheap just shoot me a PM, otherwise i'm going to eventually fix it paint it and sell it for way more than i paid but i'd rather just get what i have in it back.

pics?

x2, i might be interested, if adrian doesnt get it

I should be able to get some pics this weekend, it's at the (ex) gf's house and i'm going to pick it up along with a bunch of my shit.

Hopefully she did not go ebay on you

lmfao i highly doubt that, she knows me and knows i don't play those games. I always get even.

Then it sounds like your stuff is safe

Mardi Gras in New Orleans FTW

I have not been in a number of years.

Only 7 people got shot this year.

Top^^

Edited by bassahaulic

Only 7 people got shot this year.

spring break in amsterdam FTW

Last year one of my friends went to Ireland for St. Patty's day.

unfortunately i had my head stuck up my ass when i planned the trip, we could have stayd a couple extra days and been in ireland for st patty' day but its too late to change now

and can i just rant and say, fuck guaifenesin, it is the biggest POS med i've ever taken. I've heard that apparently a lot of people agree with me but seriously i've been taking it for the past 24 hours with next to no results, i just have a hot ass cup of tea and it does 2034982348x better.

fuck drugs and the people that sell them!