mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

man, i need to get one bad, any laptop for that matter.

hope it serves you well

it's a netbook, 8.9in screen, 2lbs, 1.6ghz atom, win xp, 160gb, 1gb ram. it was about $300 new so i hope it turns on, surfs the web and plays music, that's about it.

:D

wow thats an insane DEAL!

x2.

What model is it ?

they go no sale sporadically at tigerdirect.com

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/se...amp;srkey=900ha

seems like a pretty good deal to me.

Except I'd never shop at TigerDirect again.

if anyone is interested in a 1500d that has a big gouge in the heat ...fuck my mind is going blank cause i'm sick...the heat absorbing big ass aluminum shroud

anyway it works perfect and i'll sell it for cheap just shoot me a PM, otherwise i'm going to eventually fix it paint it and sell it for way more than i paid but i'd rather just get what i have in it back.

pics?

Matt, I'm half tempted on that 1500D. Can you tell me a ballpark figure you want for it ?

x2, i might be interested, if adrian doesnt get it

I should be able to get some pics this weekend, it's at the (ex) gf's house and i'm going to pick it up along with a bunch of my shit.

ex's??

Mardi Gras in New Orleans FTW

I have not been in a number of years.

Only 7 people got shot this year.

spring break in amsterdam FTW

why bother with spring break. Amsterdam ftw anytime.

I just like the Bugatti..... sorry to offend you.

:(

ROFL.

There is more engineering in one valve spring in an F1 car than in the whole Veyron

Sean, funny you mention not shopping at tigerdirect because after that purchase i caught an unauthorized charge on my card and had to stop payment. not sure if it was tiger or my copious amazon shopping but somewhere my info got leaked, and i've never had an amazon problem before...

ROFL.

There is more engineering in one valve spring in an F1 car than in the whole Veyron

iirc you've done some work for around the fia, got any good stories/pictures for us? :)

cali, you see the Monaco race last year with them sliding all over in the rain?

"oops, I just tapped another car with my front wing... there goes 2 million dollars"

yep i did, last year was one of the best seasons i can remember watching; from start to finish. i've only been following the sport for 5 or 6 years but that singapore race at night was stunning and the championship coming down to the final corner on the final lap of the final race in brazil was almost too much. i was jumping up and down hugging my roomate because we thought felipe was going to take it all and then hamilton crushed my heart :(

i'm really excited about the fact that we finally got speedHD in santa barbara county for this season!

I fuggin miss the HOP. Stupid work.

SAHWEEEEEET!!!

I was just shopping for a good deal on a QSC PLX3602 and Swooped on a miss-priced plx3102 for half the price of the 3602. I will pick it up from a store tonight.

Overal there will be a 25% loss of power, but I'm not too mad. I think it will power my 2 brand new sexy Mael-x's juuuuust fine.

My home theater is almost finished! After the flood in the basment the drama of the dousche bag room renter moving out and STILL remodeling the kitchen... It's good to see at least one project getting close to some form of a milestone. Of course then comes a permamnent PJ mount and to calibrate everything....

This summer will be crazy. Grading the yad. Fixing both of our concrete ponds, and tossing in 3-4 gardens and some shrubs. I won't have enough cash for a vacation after the wedding at this rate! Have to refinish my whole cabinet set up in the kitchen too. I've never had experience with wood working handy man type things, but I'll have to learn PDQ. That's how my life has been. I hope your lifes are going great too!

I hope all of you crazy folks are great. Sean you work too hard, but thats a good thing.. Mkader, you are finaly putting a lift on your truck? Much better. Finaly some proper upgrades!

=P

Hope to drop in some time soon. Ciao.

man, i need to get one bad, any laptop for that matter.

hope it serves you well

it's a netbook, 8.9in screen, 2lbs, 1.6ghz atom, win xp, 160gb, 1gb ram. it was about $300 new so i hope it turns on, surfs the web and plays music, that's about it.

:D

wow thats an insane DEAL!

x2.

What model is it ?

they go no sale sporadically at tigerdirect.com

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/se...amp;srkey=900ha

seems like a pretty good deal to me.

Except I'd never shop at TigerDirect again.

Me either. They are fine as long as you don't expect any kind of service after you buy something...

ROFL.

Its not like there might be a problem with valve float at 20,000rpm...

cali, you see the Monaco race last year with them sliding all over in the rain?

"oops, I just tapped another car with my front wing... there goes 2 million dollars"

*giggle* The price on them things is redamndiculous.

ROFL.

ROFL.

Its not like there might be a problem with valve float at 20,000rpm...

dont they use air pressure instead of valve springs so there are no fatigue factors and inconsistencies

Did you ever see how they set up the spark plugs on those motors?

Got 60 deg on the porch :wacky:

I hope all of you crazy folks are great. Sean you work too hard, but thats a good thing.. Mkader, you are finaly putting a lift on your truck? Much better. Finaly some proper upgrades!

=P

Looks like the guy I was buying the lift from is just selling the entire truck instead :(. Which sucks because there isn't any chance I'm going to find a deal like that again, Lift, traction bars, wheels, tires, front diff, half shafts, hubs for $1500 all was used of course but I had already met the guy and checked out the lift and everything...

Pfft, you don't need to stinking lift. :)

Make it go fast. :)

evenin' boys, school and work done for the week. just got some labwork due monday and a midterm tuesday but the weekends lookin' good from where i'm sitting :)

=P

Looks like the guy I was buying the lift from is just selling the entire truck instead :(. Which sucks because there isn't any chance I'm going to find a deal like that again, Lift, traction bars, wheels, tires, front diff, half shafts, hubs for $1500 all was used of course but I had already met the guy and checked out the lift and everything...

That SUcks mang. sounds like it would have been a hell of a deal.

Pfft, you don't need to stinking lift. :)

Make it go fast. :)

Bah, big suspension, and lots of towing power FTW.