mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Someone's pussy hurt earlier huh?

How many people take the time to put down tools when working on something?

ie your trying to tighten a bolt but the treads won't catch so you try to tighten it with your hand still holding on to the wrench. Or do you put the wrench down. Do you still do it if a battery is involved?

ie your trying to tighten a bolt but the treads won't catch so you try to tighten it with your hand still holding on to the wrench. Or do you put the wrench down. Do you still do it if a battery is involved?

I usually set it down, have a smpoke and curse at it.

J

Boards for the port flare mold are done :)

Now I either have to use filler to get the radius or take the bigger boards and turn them on a lathe for a perfect mold. Hopefully I can find use the second option.

Well with my computer being fried this may be my last post in the IHOP for quite some time. The only other computer I have access to is at work but I'm too nervous to enter the hop or off-topic sections in here for fear of something bad being in it that the all-seeing eyes pick up on. I've gone into the regular audio sections and probably will continue to do so, but only once per day during my lunch hour. So if you were sick of me before, here's your chance at a bit of a reprieve.

Hanging around work a lil longer to soak up some hours. Only got to work 2 days this week...

I'm ready to jet though

I try to stay as long as I can at work. More hours = more money.

I made the most last pay check........ even more then the assistant manager. haha

ouch, I'd hate to be that assistant mgr

ouch, I'd hate to be that assistant mgr

idk, I had like 70+hours............ and It's a manager at Subway.... .how much can they make. :ehh:

Obviously not enough :D

70 hours sucks too, becoming more and more my normal :(

I don't mind working. The people I work with are great! And it is funding my love for audio. :woot:

When I changed the oil on my Dad's Escape a couple of weeks ago I couldn't, for the life of me, get the oil filter to thread. I seriously thought I was going to go crazy...haha

Officially on summer break.

Yay

Bought stuff to build my carbonator, have the tile ready to lay in the bathroom, and the mdf to build some boxes for the 6.5's in my sisters boat. Should be a fun weekend. :)

Posting from the sports medicine training room at school! :woot:

Obviously not enough :D

70 hours sucks too, becoming more and more my normal :(

Tis why my father left engineering, wanted more time with the family.

Bought stuff to build my carbonator, have the tile ready to lay in the bathroom, and the mdf to build some boxes for the 6.5's in my sisters boat. Should be a fun weekend. :)

Sounds good to me, the only thing I have planned out is some beer drinking. :)

the korean's brother and his friend are over, she wants to grill. I come down and they've already started the charcoal.....in the grill, which is setting against the wooden fence with a 4' flame coming out of it.

her brother says "the flame's not supposed to be that high....." like he knew before he lit them on fire in the damn grill.

brother's friend "yea i know..."(right after dousing it again with lighter fluid)

brother "you need to put aluminum foil on the grill so the meat wont' burn" (mind you on top of that....it's already hot because they lit the charcoal in the grill.

and she wants me to "Go help them"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok so hopefully as of tomorrow at this time i will have some killer shelves built for my mom to grow plants (coca and mary jane)

i realize just how much i am like red from that 70's show right now, dumbasses

i realize just how much i am like red from that 70's show right now, dumbasses

Know how that one goes.

I am posting from hell!!!!!!

I am at Skate Heaven in the "dance" room after being forced here by Tiffany, her sister, and her sisters friend. None of which dance. There are 5 people in the room beside us them being >15.

SHOOT ME

Well hopefully you will get a present for doing that.

I am posting from hell!!!!!!

I am at Skate Heaven in the "dance" room after being forced here by Tiffany, her sister, and her sisters friend. None of which dance. There are 5 people in the room beside us them being >15.

SHOOT ME

Non family 4 sum?

J