mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i have had the worst past couple days, and now i get to start a week of absolute hell (classes).

so fucking tired of bullshit

still no motivation to do anything. weather's perfect right now, i really hate studying here from march to october.

I need to pick out a security system/home automation controller.

I've been working on that too. My roomate is a programmer. We have been working on building a custom software/network, and maybe if he's talented enough market it for sale.

It would be insanely modular in program terms to handle all the work I we want to get out of it.

Something like CQC, HomeSeer?

lol, I think I've drank more than a gallon of "sparkling" water today. Takes a whopping 30 seconds to make 1.5L.

Looking for a good quality Soundcard w/ optical out. what you got Sean?

I haven't looked lately. :(

Of course once you have the one you need you shouldn't need to replace it. ;)

Fucking weather.

I just ate Corn, Rice, Shrimp, and melted Velveta Cheese. :)

And had some badass Ribs today.

AuzenTech Auzen X-Fi Prelude

HT OMEGA CLARO

HT OMEGA Claro Halo

Really there is a lot of the HT Omega line that may fit the bill. Don't know how much I would need to spend to achieve my goals

lol, I paid $9 for mine with stellar D/A's

Don't leave me hanging! where???

I think he has the Chaintech AV710, which is unfortunately discontinued.

I have a question.......

Me and a buddy have a bet. He says I can't do a 150 with 2 Z15"s, If I don't then I give him $20 and at the next big show he gets to choose a sticker that I put on my truck. And if I do break 150 he gives me $20 and I choose the sticker for his truck.

Yall think I can get the 2 Z15"s tuned to 32 to break that 150? At most I will have 3000+ rms for that show....... Diablo said I could use his two SAZ-1500's if I don't have all my amps by then.

i believe you'd want any card that has a 192/24 dac and high snr. i got one of those asus xonars, it does 192/24, has optical output and something like a 118db snr (it was less than a hundred bucks but still about ten times more expensive than sean1's card :P). i don't have any audio in 192/24, and i believe that optical does not even have the bandwidth to run that much data but it's nice to know you have the capability :D

I have a question.......

Me and a buddy have a bet. He says I can't do a 150 with 2 Z15"s, If I don't then I give him $20 and at the next big show he gets to choose a sticker that I put on my truck. And if I do break 150 he gives me $20 and I choose the sticker for his truck.

Yall think I can get the 2 Z15"s tuned to 32 to break that 150? At most I will have 3000+ rms for that show....... Diablo said I could use his two SAZ-1500's if I don't have all my amps by then.

Why do you want to tune that low if your goal is to break 150 ?

I have a question.......

Why do you want to tune that low if your goal is to break 150 ?

The goal isn't to beak it, if it breaks it good, if not fine. It is going to a "musical" system. Make sense? :ehh:

I'm not aiming to get amazing SPL scores. If I was I could build a one note wonder box and burp at 50+ Hz.

okay now just a bullshit midterm to study for...

Just got back from taking a friend to the ER, apparently having a 6mm kidney stone in there hurts like a bitch. When all she was doing was laying on the ground in pain and couldn't put jeans on she decided that she should go to the hospital, drove a block and then decided she couldn't drive and I got a call.

I'm headed to bed. I'll catch y'all later.