mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Just got back from taking a friend to the ER, apparently having a 6mm kidney stone in there hurts like a bitch. When all she was doing was laying on the ground in pain and couldn't put jeans on she decided that she should go to the hospital, drove a block and then decided she couldn't drive and I got a call.

Aw man....... I know how bad that hurts. She ok?

I hate getting calls past 10p.m. they are almost never good.

I have a question.......

Me and a buddy have a bet. He says I can't do a 150 with 2 Z15"s, If I don't then I give him $20 and at the next big show he gets to choose a sticker that I put on my truck. And if I do break 150 he gives me $20 and I choose the sticker for his truck.

Yall think I can get the 2 Z15"s tuned to 32 to break that 150? At most I will have 3000+ rms for that show....... Diablo said I could use his two SAZ-1500's if I don't have all my amps by then.

Why do you want to tune that low if your goal is to break 150 ?

The goal isn't to beak it, if it breaks it good, if not fine. It is going to a "musical" system. Make sense? :ehh:

I'm not aiming to get amazing SPL scores. If I was I could build a one note wonder box and burp at 50+ Hz.

It makes sense now :)

AuzenTech Auzen X-Fi Prelude

HT OMEGA CLARO

HT OMEGA Claro Halo

Really there is a lot of the HT Omega line that may fit the bill. Don't know how much I would need to spend to achieve my goals

lol, I paid $9 for mine with stellar D/A's

Don't leave me hanging! where???

Newegg, not available anymore and hasn't been for more than a year.

Just got back from taking a friend to the ER, apparently having a 6mm kidney stone in there hurts like a bitch. When all she was doing was laying on the ground in pain and couldn't put jeans on she decided that she should go to the hospital, drove a block and then decided she couldn't drive and I got a call.

Getting a call from a woman with no pants at night is usually a great thing, obviously not in this case. Hope she is alright.

My mold is only going to be ready on wednesday :madsign:

As promised, pics of the carbonator :)

_1444.JPG

_1446.JPG

What isn't pictured is the quick connect hose that connects the air compressor valve under the sink to a 2 liter bottle. Basically just fill her up 2/3's of the way, squeeze out the air, fill it with CO2 and shake for 30 seconds and you have carbonated anything. :)

Top picture is under the sink in the kitchen and the bottom is next to the well pressure tank in the basement.

I am going to lift the CO2 tank off the ground (sit it on a 2x4) and use some strapping to hold it to the wall, but otherwise the install is teh finished.

Crap, I tried using the included Picasa picture thingee as it is easier than uploading to imageshack

Shes doing alright right now, thanks for the concern guys. :)

She is going back this morning to talk to them about if she can pass it regularly or if they have to go in and break it up since the size of it is just at the line where they Have to break it up.

Sure they don't work?

*posts from another pc where they do*

But no, getting off the phone with the woman and seeing a text that says "Ryan can you take me to the ER" and having 2 missed calls from 2 minutes ago kinda kicks your ass into gear.

Sure they don't work?

Well, they didn't then I opened up the post and just went to the URL in the img tags to see them in the browser, and now they work in the post. Weird.

Sure they don't work?

Well, they didn't then I opened up the post and just went to the URL in the img tags to see them in the browser, and now they work in the post. Weird.

Is that the same for everyone else?

*was going to rehost them, but imageshack was down and now my curiosity is piqued.

Not that the pics are anything special. A couple sweat joints and some threaded connections. A whopping 30 min worth of work.

But hey, we are photo whores. :)

Looks good though. :)

Time to do inventory for the department and my rotor cuff in my right shoulder is bothering me again, must have been doing something to aggravate it. Its been a couple years since its bothered me. Not the best of weeks over here.

I friggin hate inventory.

It is interesting to see the price tags on things though.

mine was about half that size, i couldn't drive for puking from the damn pain. I really really hope for her sake that it does not block off the ureter because that's what mine did.

strangely enough one of the things i tried right before passing it (not saying it actually helped, but it definitely didn't hurt) was to drink a couple sodas. Keep in mind at this point i was going through a TON of water, so just add in a soda here and there. Apparently the phosphoric acid helps dissolve the kidney stone. But i'm not sure how phosphoric acid is handled in the body or what kind of metabolite would be excreted (or if it would dissolve the stone). Sounds a lot like bullshit to me but i would have tried just about anything

pics worked fine over here