mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

take her to ruth chris? :wacky:

Are you kidding? The cheapest entree there is $45 with a glass of soda costing $5. That place is a joke.

Totally worth it...mmmm...steak

Manny's is the same price and worlds better. Actually there are a bunch of much better steak houses for that dough.

well yeah, but the same city may not have all those options...dunno...

In addition to focusing on GM's core brands

Oh my dislike of GM just got massively magnified.

Komrad Obama, Emperor Bush, Slick Willie Clinton...bleh...

Des Moines (AP)--Iowa society plunged into chaos as county recorders began issuing marriage licenses to same-couples on Monday morning.

Residents across the state called 911 to report the breakdown of traditional society. In Ames, gay zombies dressed in tight muscle shirts prompted Iowa State University officials to cancel classes. While only a handful of zombie attacks were reported, an Iowa State spokeswoman stated that campus was closed as a "precautionary measure."

Sophomore mechanical engineering major Justin Lambert reported that one male zombie looked at him funny after he came out of the campus rec center. "This kind of shit is supposed to happen in Iowa City, but not here," Lambert said. "I'm going back to my room now to play video games."

Lambert's girlfriend, freshman Stacey Hoffmeier, addead that one female zombie "said something about playing rugby and then jumped into a waiting Subaru. She looked so much like us, it was creepy."

Governor Chet Culver called an emergency press conference in Des Moines to discuss the crisis, but quickly ran offstage after a conga line entered the room singing "All I Owe Ioway" from State Fair. "Isn't it just fabulous?" one singer asked Des Moines Register reporter Reid Forgrave.

In Davenport, homemaker Laura Lewis was despondent. "I just saw two men holding hands in front of the courthouse," she said. "My marriage of 30 years will never be same. I don't think I can ever have sex with my husband again."

Meanwhile, DVD retailers across the state reported finding copies of Field of Dreams lying on floors early in the morning, with the words "Build chapels and they will come" scrawled on the front. Steve Stevenson, the owner of an independent video store in Dubuque, expressed concern that gays would use eminent domain to turn his property into a "house of sin," as he rang up a customer's purchase of "The Complete 7th Season of Will and Grace."

"When will it ever end?" he asked. "When will it ever end?"

I LOL'd

Des Moines (AP)--Iowa society plunged into chaos as county recorders began issuing marriage licenses to same-couples on Monday morning.

Residents across the state called 911 to report the breakdown of traditional society. In Ames, gay zombies dressed in tight muscle shirts prompted Iowa State University officials to cancel classes. While only a handful of zombie attacks were reported, an Iowa State spokeswoman stated that campus was closed as a "precautionary measure."

Sophomore mechanical engineering major Justin Lambert reported that one male zombie looked at him funny after he came out of the campus rec center. "This kind of shit is supposed to happen in Iowa City, but not here," Lambert said. "I'm going back to my room now to play video games."

Lambert's girlfriend, freshman Stacey Hoffmeier, addead that one female zombie "said something about playing rugby and then jumped into a waiting Subaru. She looked so much like us, it was creepy."

Governor Chet Culver called an emergency press conference in Des Moines to discuss the crisis, but quickly ran offstage after a conga line entered the room singing "All I Owe Ioway" from State Fair. "Isn't it just fabulous?" one singer asked Des Moines Register reporter Reid Forgrave.

In Davenport, homemaker Laura Lewis was despondent. "I just saw two men holding hands in front of the courthouse," she said. "My marriage of 30 years will never be same. I don't think I can ever have sex with my husband again."

Meanwhile, DVD retailers across the state reported finding copies of Field of Dreams lying on floors early in the morning, with the words "Build chapels and they will come" scrawled on the front. Steve Stevenson, the owner of an independent video store in Dubuque, expressed concern that gays would use eminent domain to turn his property into a "house of sin," as he rang up a customer's purchase of "The Complete 7th Season of Will and Grace."

"When will it ever end?" he asked. "When will it ever end?"

I LOL'd

oh shit, massive lols happening here !

the UGV is moving! what's with the hippie wearing jeans and flip flops? i hope that's not you tom :D

the UGV is moving! what's with the hippie wearing jeans and flip flops? i hope that's not you tom :D

Not hairy enough, Tom is teh Yeti. :)

God its only 0835 here and I am already ready for beer

I wish i would have caught that quote Duran.

"A full burp in the truck once knocked all the snot out of my nose...true story. It was gross." -sundownz

I wish Jake was talking about my vehicle :(

Just got out of jail?

How long?

You serious?

Well he has been gone for two months.

Jason: You missed the SSA XCON, and Sundown is doing the preorder for the SAZ-3500D now....Umm there is still no word on the AA SMD, or the 22" Fi BL and BTL.

thank you!

i remember hearing about the SAZ-3500D, but the SMD isnt out yet?

Yeah there is no word on the SMD yet.

Will you kids shut the freaking fuck up??? Seriously!

Hehe just kidding :P

dammit, I thought you were starting to see how fucking annoying they are

Haha well it was kind of annoying because they are probably in bed together posting, that's how they normally do things :suicide-santa:

not unless tom got his haircut way the fuck short during the UGV build...lol..

speaking of GM, i'm so glad we didn't trade for the g8 now! pontiac go byebye!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Tom, I'm really liking the UGV. Are you going to put better tires on it? Those ones seem to be lacking in the traction department.

wow the board just went completely wacky on me