mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Yep, I would have to agree, just like how people were going crazy over the west Nile here.

I am bored........

SAZ-1000D will be here tomorrow.

Yep, I would have to agree, just like how people were going crazy over the west Nile here.

It's really annoying, the public is so misinformed about their own health, they erupt in panic when there is a new strain of the flu, just like there is every year. Don't get me started on nutrition and dieting :suicide-santa:

Ha, I got all night to talk about it lol, so get started.

Well it irks me when people diet the wrong way. They count calories, starve themselves, cut out food groups, make themselves vomit, all to lose a few pounds? They are going about it the completely wrong way. Instead of starving yourself, lets eat more. More specifically lets eat more grains and meats, also lets work out to build muscle. Strength training will build muscle,muscle will consume adipose tissue much faster than slowly starving yourself. When you don't eat, your body goes into panic mode, it's natural instincts is to use as little energy as possible because it knows it's not eating, so when you finally do eat your body is still in panic mode, it will store everything you eat as adipose tissue and only consume enough to get by. Another thing, muscle tissue is easier for your body to consume, that means when you don't eat enough to keep your body going it will literally eat it's own muscle, the person will brag about how they lost a few pounds, those few pounds were muscle and they really needed it, it was burning the fat that they are really trying to loose.

I think I'm done with my rant/metabolism lesson :D

Well it irks me when people diet the wrong way. They count calories, starve themselves, cut out food groups, make themselves vomit, all to lose a few pounds? They are going about it the completely wrong way. Instead of starving yourself, lets eat more. More specifically lets eat more grains and meats, also lets work out to build muscle. Strength training will build muscle,muscle will consume adipose tissue much faster than slowly starving yourself. When you don't eat, your body goes into panic mode, it's natural instincts is to use as little energy as possible because it knows it's not eating, so when you finally do eat your body is still in panic mode, it will store everything you eat as adipose tissue and only consume enough to get by. Another thing, muscle tissue is easier for your body to consume, that means when you don't eat enough to keep your body going it will literally eat it's own muscle, the person will brag about how they lost a few pounds, those few pounds were muscle and they really needed it, it was burning the fat that they are really trying to loose.

Amen brother, I love how people try to change their diet and eat foods they don't like. I try to eat every 3 hours, but I work outside all day in the Texas sun, so I don't really have a problem with losing weight.

Amen brother, I love how people try to change their diet and eat foods they don't like. I try to eat every 3 hours, but I work outside all day in the Texas sun, so I don't really have a problem with losing weight.

Fast metabolism FTW :D

Actually you just need a better driver :P

And a seat so that the driver doesn't run after the ugv. I'm curious how fast it can go :D

You really don't get it do you Adrian??? :P

Lets take a moment to understand what Tom is building. It's called a UGV, or UNMANNED Ground Vehicle :P

My brain has definately melt down *goes to hide in a corner* :(

Nothing wrong with a dedede moment... :unsure:

No worries Adrian, I was messing with you :)

I know, I know but still, it was a bit of a brain fart on my side :)

Good god, I hate trying to start a paper. Takes me forever to just realize what the hell I want to write. Trying to start a pop culture analysis paper on a movie, I think I'll do it on donnie darko or something like that.

Jesus this is getting horrible, my brain is mush right now. I can't think of anyway to start this damn paper.

Just took the BL4Z3R out muddin.

Was a great time, couldn't even tell she was silver :lol:

Man its taking me to long to get my build together. Im tired of saving. lol

Same here. Im only $250.8 left :fing34:

Im a good $500 away. Still gotta pick up a head unit and g31 battery. Well i hope only $500. lol

He is either just starting the saving process or he is doing something incredible. lol

evolution audio "beast" 4 inch coil sub, sound digital SD5000d amp, 2 kinetik 3800 batteries(most likely more), 200ft of 1/0 knu flex wire. I like to just over do it just to see what kind of box they would ship it in. H/o alt, going to get a new car before I got off to Texas Tech, so not sure which alt yet. Yea, that number is just from me starting to save, and I'll have to add more to it since. We still got deading to get too.

6 hours until I have to turn in my paper I'm still writing right now.

6 hours to still get 500 post MUHAHAHHA, god my head is going crazy. I drank 3 bottles of those super-sized monster drinks.

Edited by patented17

6 hours to still get 500 post MUHAHAHHA, god my head is going crazy. I drank 3 bottles of those super-sized monster drinks.

BFC's?