mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Yeah. When i had a job i paid for every thing with my system. And i bragged about it because anyone with a system that compared to mine in my town had there parents buy it for them. I felt cool doing everything on my own.

I nearly put on camo paint and waited outside. I've been up since 3:10 thanks to that. I don't know how I heard water running in the house, but somehow...

ROFL

Not the being awake part, but the camo ambush. Get those meddling kids. :D

I realised they probably wouldn't have come back, but I can totally see how older guys without jobs will freak out on the youth of the neighborhood.

I would just be more creative and use permanent dye on sponge tipped bolts for the crossbow.

The pass out flyers at the local HS for a GLBT rave/party where participants and supporters blotted themselves with such and such a color dye.

;)

:lol2: that's excellent!

So the VATS system in the Cadillac has decided to start acting up... Time to just figure out how to bypass the damn thing.

if it's the same VATS as on the Imp, you just measure the resistance of that chip in the key and then put the same value resistor inline with some wire under the dash

I had a buddy whos parent/son relationship went completely 180 when he decided to pay for everything on his own. 180 in a good way. He used to hate coming home and now he enjoys it.

What is a good alternative for bolt terminals other than copper?

huh?

Ok, let me rephrase that. What kind of bolts should i used for bolt terminals?

What ever ones that will fit.

So the VATS system in the Cadillac has decided to start acting up... Time to just figure out how to bypass the damn thing.

if it's the same VATS as on the Imp, you just measure the resistance of that chip in the key and then put the same value resistor inline with some wire under the dash

Yep, already have the resistor wire made up and sitting on my desk just have to get it installed.

Any kind of metal bolt will be just fine. Only thing you need to do is make sure its not galvanized, and not coated with anything. It wouldn't hurt to scuff up the contact points before hand but that probably completely useless unless the bolt was coated to begin with.

It wouldn't hurt to describe what the terminals are for...

The tires on teh woman's car are almost completely shot, weather chapped to hell so going to do some wheeling and dealing with a guy I work with to see if I can get some better tires for it. They are bad enough I'm not sure we would put one of them on a dang irrigation pipe trailer, let alone a car that sees the highway.

I hate reading freakin online reviews on newegg. There are so many ups and downs and etc...

It wouldn't hurt to describe what the terminals are for...

For my sub

I still don't know if you mean the terminals on your amp, the sub itself, or the sub box...

And after asking three times, not sure I care. You aren't making it easy for people to help you.

Flare all done :D

IMG_5701.jpg

Still needs a bit of sanding but overall I'm very pleased. It was a BITCH to get off the mold.

IMG_5707.jpg

Mold release agent

IMG_5705.jpg

Got the hardest part done on the second flare but ran out of hardener :(

So doing a lot of research I think wih $850-950 I will have a 8" TS, a comp faster than anything I currently own, Navigation, HD Radio, 160gb of Space, Optical Output, WIFI, Ability to connect to the internet via phone. So add in anything that is available by the internet, OBDII scanning, Couple this with my H701 and I think my mobile audio setup will be "descent".

I will also have the option to add HPTuners for tuning the trucks PCM.

So doing a lot of research I think wih $850-950 I will have a 8" TS, a comp faster than anything I currently own, Navigation, HD Radio, 160gb of Space, Optical Output, WIFI, Ability to connect to the internet via phone. So add in anything that is available by the internet, OBDII scanning, Couple this with my H701 and I think my mobile audio setup will be "descent".

I will also have the option to add HPTuners for tuning the trucks PCM.

With a carpc the Behringer becomes interesting as you could then change your settings right on your TS. :) Cheap too. Noisy for home use, but don't think that is an issue in mobile applications.

I like the use of descent, but I am not sure what's going down :P