mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

You got me worked up yesterday J, so I just drove down to the fish monger.

Bought 16 MONSTER oysters alive and in shell and a gorgeous piece of Ono. Caught less than 24 hours ago and cut off the carcass less than 2 hours ago :) I think I will coat it in Macadamia nuts as I have to do an amuse-bouche menu tomorrow.

WinRAR

How do I get that?

WinRAR

How do I get that?

Google

Got the VATS bypass installed, seems to have fixed my problem. :)

Nice to not see the blurb on the dash about the 'Car may not restart', when I see that I start wondering...

WinRAR

How do I get that?

Google

Does anyone have a legitimate copy?

WinRAR

How do I get that?

Google

How is it possible to not find it Googling. The first 5 hits when I did it were download sites.

*waddles in half drunk*

*waves*

*waddles away and passes out*

That sucks, well a least they finally filed. As apposed to keep sucking money out of us. Now they can start over and rebuild it the right way. Like hopefully they are supposed to. If they choose to do so...

They didn't do it right the last time; I doubt they'll do it right this time.

I thought it had to be a certain metal

If it's a copper terminal use stainless or silicon bronze; if it's aluminum use stainless or aluminum. Dissimilar metals will cause immediate corrosion and this is especially bad with softer metals.

So doing a lot of research I think wih $850-950 I will have a 8" TS, a comp faster than anything I currently own, Navigation, HD Radio, 160gb of Space, Optical Output, WIFI, Ability to connect to the internet via phone. So add in anything that is available by the internet, OBDII scanning, Couple this with my H701 and I think my mobile audio setup will be "descent".

I will also have the option to add HPTuners for tuning the trucks PCM.

With a carpc the Behringer becomes interesting as you could then change your settings right on your TS. :) Cheap too. Noisy for home use, but don't think that is an issue in mobile applications.

model, specs, etc.... :)

By the way I have the H701 and C701 so I dunno if need much more for processing

That sucks, well a least they finally filed. As apposed to keep sucking money out of us. Now they can start over and rebuild it the right way. Like hopefully they are supposed to. If they choose to do so...

They didn't do it right the last time; I doubt they'll do it right this time.

:+1:

Bought 16 MONSTER oysters alive and in shell and a gorgeous piece of Ono. Caught less than 24 hours ago and cut off the carcass less than 2 hours ago :) I think I will coat it in Macadamia nuts as I have to do an amuse-bouche menu tomorrow.

Okay thats it.............meet and greet this summer at ur place. The guys who are women who don't have kids can bring their women along to get a taste of parenthood from you two........lol...........i will bring food

J

WinRAR

How do I get that?

Google

What's a legitimate copy ? :P

WinRAR is used for extracting .rar files.

So doing a lot of research I think wih $850-950 I will have a 8" TS, a comp faster than anything I currently own, Navigation, HD Radio, 160gb of Space, Optical Output, WIFI, Ability to connect to the internet via phone. So add in anything that is available by the internet, OBDII scanning, Couple this with my H701 and I think my mobile audio setup will be "descent".

With a carpc the Behringer becomes interesting as you could then change your settings right on your TS. :) Cheap too. Noisy for home use, but don't think that is an issue in mobile applications.

You could sell the H701, C701

It wouldn't give you more processing per se, but computer controlled DCX 2496

Okay thats it.............meet and greet this summer at ur place. The guys who are women who don't have kids can bring their women along to get a taste of parenthood from you two........lol...........i will bring food

J

LOL. This is how I cook, albeit a bit over the top. It isn't everyday that I drive 20min for fish, but J you got me completely wanting to.

The amuse-bouche menu for tonight.

Oyster Rockefeller -- Sean style, not quite like in Naw'lins

Macadamia Nut Crusted Ono with a Basil/Coconut Sauce

NY Strip with Blue Cheese, Garlic, & Cilantro topping.

This is actually only a post dinner snack. 1.5-2oz portions for each course spaced hourly or so around 7,8,9

--16 people, raw ingredients for all of this was around $100. Not bad considering the menu :)

We are having our wine tasting buddies over for a Pinot Noir challenge. Every couple brings 3 bottles, 2 go into paper bags, everyone gets a good chip and a bad chip and votes for the wines. The wine with the most good chips gets the case, the wine with the most bad chips hosts the next party. Had to kick this shit off the right way :)

Oops, in the menu as well for in between there is a triple cream soft cheese, a blue cheese (from MN :woot:), and a gouda.

Some large Green Olives

And some chocolate truffles

*included in the $100

WinRAR

How do I get that?

Google

How is it possible to not find it Googling. The first 5 hits when I did it were download sites.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=WinRAR+Download

That link is Fucking Sweet

So I have no room for my computer since I moved back from college. I'll probably be on here less over the summer, but I'll pop in every day still. :)

On another note, I did get accepted into a Biomedical Electronics program for the fall. So I believe I'm going to be starting a new adventure!

Just got my new Crutchfield magazine and saw that they are now carrying Focal products. Not that this is terribly important, but figured I'd post it.

*yawns loudly*

You could sell the H701, C701

It wouldn't give you more processing per se, but computer controlled DCX 2496

That would be awesome, but I think that is too much processing for my brain to handle. I would also have to have some kind on inverter because the computer runs off a DC-DC converter. Not to mention it may be nerve racking to do all the processing via computer because the screen will be 7-8", which is one of the reasons I picked the H701/C701. I could handle all my processing like it is a headunit and the computer is an input source only.