mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Man who run in front of car get tired.

Man who run behind car get exhausted.

Question: am I the only one who backs up their semester long comprehensive projects on 5 seperate drives (as well as Google Docs), just in case? :lol2:

I was talking to a kid at school about sound systems yesterday, he showed me his. He had 2 10" Wal-Mart Pioneers (the blue ones) and a 12" Pioneer in the same box. The enclosure was pretty simple, ports and sub firing up in an Eclipse, I asked him what it was tuned to, "What?" what is it tuned to, you know, in hertz? "Uhh I don't know..." Hmm that's not very smart, you need more port area you know. "What's that?" Port area is the area of your port in square inches. "Oh the holes need to be bigger? Okay". He was powering them with some BOSS amp I believe.

Cheap mexicans that buy shitty equipment and don't put shit together = FAIL

End of rant :)

Ran out of propane on the grill.

Damn.

damn, slow hop

Montana resident Maureen Edgerton recently had a close encounter of her own and was lucky to walk away. Instead of a 200-pound deer, she ran into a heard of bison that was migrating across the road. Adult bison weigh 1,000 to 2,000 pounds, but somehow Edgerton walked away relatively unscathed. Not so lucky was her 2007 Ford Fusion or several of the Bison, all of which were write-offs. In spite of the damage to the front of the car, the roof remained intact and the engine was still running afterward.

10fusionbison.jpg

Built Ford Tough!

In Mexico.

I was talking to a kid at school about sound systems yesterday, he showed me his. He had 2 10" Wal-Mart Pioneers (the blue ones) and a 12" Pioneer in the same box. The enclosure was pretty simple, ports and sub firing up in an Eclipse, I asked him what it was tuned to, "What?" what is it tuned to, you know, in hertz? "Uhh I don't know..." Hmm that's not very smart, you need more port area you know. "What's that?" Port area is the area of your port in square inches. "Oh the holes need to be bigger? Okay". He was powering them with some BOSS amp I believe.

You do realize that true enthusiasts make up a minute percentage of the audio market, correct? The vast majority are ignorant and could care less.

So, as of 10:52PM, my boy is officially one year old.

Threw a big BBQ for him today and he didn't even destroy his smash cake. He just kept sticking his finger in it and pulling it out and licking it. It was awesome. I told him to sniff it before he ate it.

You do realize that true enthusiasts make up a minute percentage of the audio market, correct? The vast majority are ignorant and could care less.

Yes, sadly you speak the truth :(

Sad ToP :D

Yay for tornado's and shit goin over my house! :fing34:

Yay for tornado's and shit goin over my house! :fing34:

That suckes, it rained over here :( It was a little windy too :(

Ye a little earlier around like 7 it was raining hard as hell, then it got all calm, sky turned green. and next thing i know i see lawnchairs/tree's and all sorts of shit flyin over my house. then the electricity was out for a couple hours :angry22: It's still raining here though

Built Ford Tough!

In Mexico.

oh I know all about "Built Ford Tough" :ohsnap: :ohsnap: :lol:

mine was built in Indiana though :tehe:

That is how almost EVERYONE around here is like....... I hate it...

So, as of 10:52PM, my boy is officially one year old.

Threw a big BBQ for him today and he didn't even destroy his smash cake. He just kept sticking his finger in it and pulling it out and licking it. It was awesome. I told him to sniff it before he ate it.

Congrats !

Woofers tend to be finicky beasts and when they are on the return stroke, if there is not enough power, they will not pound hard enough and instead tend to muffle badly. Precisely why we have capacitors to ensure they can be fed enough current.

:ehh:

Soo. I took my exaust off today, to put a new one on (flowmasters). when i took it off they didnt fit, so tomarrow ii have to get a reducer, but now when i drive with it off. My radio wines really bad. Any ideas on how to fix that?

Run a good ground for the radio ?

my brain feels a little mushy and my fingers feel retarded trying to type. we celebrated my internship acceptance with a little too much small batch bourbon last night :D

my first week will be a crash course on safety procedures so that i can go play in all the nanotechnology labs. got to see some pretty cool shit yesterday, like a cross section of a liquid helium cooled super magnet. they pump 4 K helium around the magnet, and then pump a layer of liquid nitrogen around the helium to help keep the magnet cool. walked the length of one of the clean rooms too, looks like something out of a james bond movie.

That's sweet! Sorry if you posted this earlier, but who did you get the internship through?

the internship is through the California NanoSystems Institute at UCSB.

Sad thing is that is true for the good majority of every hobby I think...

Woofers tend to be finicky beasts and when they are on the return stroke, if there is not enough power, they will not pound hard enough and instead tend to muffle badly. Precisely why we have capacitors to ensure they can be fed enough current.

:ehh:

roflmao!! where did you find that??

kinda proves tirefryr's point as well....lol..

well, i'm about to leave for my mri, find out what damage the wreck actually caused. yay for me!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Montana resident Maureen Edgerton recently had a close encounter of her own and was lucky to walk away. Instead of a 200-pound deer, she ran into a heard of bison that was migrating across the road. Adult bison weigh 1,000 to 2,000 pounds, but somehow Edgerton walked away relatively unscathed. Not so lucky was her 2007 Ford Fusion or several of the Bison, all of which were write-offs. In spite of the damage to the front of the car, the roof remained intact and the engine was still running afterward.

10fusionbison.jpg

Built Ford Tough!

In Mexico.

ummmmm...ouch? and how in the hell do you not see several 1 ton bison walking across a road in time to not stop? lol....deer i understand, they sneaky little creatures..but bison? herd of bison??? had to be on a phone, doing her nails, something....loll

herd of bison?? shiiiiiiiiiiat!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: