mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Agreed. Im going to hold onto it.

I just hate having it and not using it. It ends up being like 550 bucks for 7 days and nights so It's darn cheep since its paid off and in a nice resort.

so ive been on disability since june 1st and i hate it. and i haven't been able to walk on my foot from that same day.

so ive been on disability since june 1st and i hate it. and i haven't been able to walk on my foot from that same day.

that sucks. I feel for you. Hope you feel better soon.

Having the new pup at fest is a riot. I would need a dump truck to hold att the boobies he collects while walking around.

Amazing.

Definately a good investment, I should lend him to my room mate to get him some, but it would be wasted more on him, than it is on me as a faithfull married man.

good dog.

been there, do not miss it one bit...ugh :(

Slooooooooow hop.

as soon as I get my damn truck running, Im going to buy severall sheets of MDF and start work on the maelstrom x cabinets. Ill be insulating the garage while I work on that I think...

Shit, I still need to insulate the garage. But with the economical crysis and the expenses we've had this year...it will have to wait atleast another year.

I'm so tired.

And mad with my truck. I'm going to have to find the ignission relay and try that I guess.

What's a good product to stop copper from oxidizing/coroding? I replaced all the fittings for the grounds in my truck and noticed ford used what looks to be brass... which is why they didn't corodie I am asuming, but my fittings are copper. Is there any product I can put on the connections and fittings to protect them from oxygen/water/road salt etc? Somethign that I could spray on, maybe a rubberizing coat that I could take off if I needed to remove parts?

Try some battery terminal protector spray stuff, Vaseline works too.

And Vick's Vapo-rub

errr......

Im not on euphoricss or halucinogens....

I didnt know vics served a different purpose.

I need some motivation to go work out. Kinda tired today.

This girl I'm talking to likes to work out and said she'll give me anything if I can make her have defined abs in two months. I asked for a Lamborghini, she said be reasonable, something she could actually manage. :)

Oh and she passes the HOP girl tests. She actually likes to shoot her dad's .45, and while she's mostly vegetarian (only eats meat once in a while), she likes seafood.

This girl I'm talking to likes to work out and said she'll give me anything if I can make her have defined abs in two months. I asked for a Lamborghini, she said be reasonable, something she could actually manage. :)

Oh and she passes the HOP girl tests. She actually likes to shoot her dad's .45, and while she's mostly vegetarian (only eats meat once in a while), she likes seafood.

sounds like a keeper!

and you know its coming

:stfu:

Vegas this weekend :D

I hope the trip is paid for at the tables and then some.

GL.

came out $20 ahead from playing craps for a couple hours, my friend and I were really just getting free drinks and watching the tail walking by

the Camaro made it to Vegas and back with no problems, averaged close to 23 mpg for the trip even with it running rich in the higher elevation

driving with no AC was an experience though

our club managed to get 5 tickets and 2 warnings all on Friday, whoops

the Camaro made it to Vegas and back with no problems, averaged close to 23 mpg for the trip even with it running rich in the higher elevation

driving with no AC was an experience though

Funny you mention that, my car just threw a code for running too rich. I've never seen that before. It's acting like it has a huge vacuum leak. Funny thing is, I don't know what is going on. Fuel pressure is stable, and the tune is good.

Got my floor almost completely in in the bathroom. All I have left to do is the rough plumbing for the tub and vanity and I can get crackin on the drywall.

congrats on the trip tom, how's the exhaust after a bit of driving?

i need a damn obd II scanner so i can find out where my CEL is coming from, i'm just too damn broke to buy one (it will take multiple scans, as well as some scans after some WOT runs, it still hasn't seen WOT...lol)

Once again working breaking fiberglass. Can't complain about hitting paid to break stuff

My Cadillac pretty much always has a cel light on. It is taped over with electrical tape so it isn't so damn annoying.

Hmmm. Looks like a happy birthday to me in two and a half hours.