mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Depends, what type of area are you most comfortable in? Suburbs? Inner City? Ghetto/Barrios? :D

Oh I thought you were going to suggest a specific one. ;)

specifically there are hundreds of areas you might be interested in, depending on personal preferences of scenery, school district, demographics, etc. :lol:

A college buddy moved to Texas and suggested I move out too.

You guys make fun of Texas. hell even Penguin does to, but Tx is where its at hands down

I don't make fun of it, I just know it is very different from here. I have driven across the state 3 times, but never really spent all that much time in the state of Texas.

I actually had a little conversation with my best friends girlfriendwho is from New Jersey yesterday. She said that she felt us spending anentire year to study Texas history made us narrow minded in ourcultural views. I really disagreed since I think Texas is one of theonly states that has enough history to warrant its own class. I mean wewere our own country at one time.

So we catch flack from people everywhere.

wifey dropped the hammer. No new raptor in my future.

Boo.

=/

Can always go with a low miles '06, '07, or '08 F-150 FX4; not exactly a Raptor but definitely not a slouch either.

Or if you can look past your Ford bias for just one test drive, the new '09 Dodge Ram 1500 with the TRX4 package...

Just sayin' ;)

I hope you didn't think it was the first time umpires have "helped" the Yankees.

wifey dropped the hammer. No new raptor in my future.

Boo.

=/

Can always go with a low miles '06, '07, or '08 F-150 FX4; not exactly a Raptor but definitely not a slouch either.

Or if you can look past your Ford bias for just one test drive, the new '09 Dodge Ram 1500 with the TRX4 package...

Just sayin' ;)

Thanks for the tip... as perhaps down the road that may be the way to go.

She want's a sedan or small SUV. She told me to throw money at the expy and make it run for as long as it will go. I can always get a trailor dump in a new engine, have the frame built up, replace every wire, have it repainted and put on a wicked suspension for about 50% of the cost of the raptor.

Aparently, she has been thinking about the e55 we drove a while back as what other cars must live up to. Not in engine or performance, but comfort, ride, style, and ergonomics.

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT THE FUCK BBQ LOOK WHO IT IS

Aparently, she has been thinking about the e55 we drove a while back as what other cars must live up to. Not in engine or performance, but comfort, ride, style, and ergonomics.

I'd take a look at a Hyundai Genesis, you'd be surprised I think ;)

Koreans are making some seriously quality built automobiles nowadays...

There aren't many SUV's that can compete in the ride and comfort category as the E55, you're better off looking for a crossover in my opinion

Holy shit. I might have a line on some Stanley Vidmar cabinets for 75$ a piece.

Provided he doesn't sell them out from under me I just got 3 7drawer cabinets for 225$. Normally that would be a damn good price for one that is used and beat up, and two of these are brand spanking new. I just f'ing stole them. :D

23hq0xy.jpg

Captain!!!!

Normally I don't go hitting related video's in youtube because it will eventually drain my soul out from inside me and also eventually you will hit a link to underage girls doing something that you can go to jail for watching and after you clicked it, well it's too late. That or you end up watching something by Chris Crocker or boxxy which makes me want to shoot myself in the face.

Unfortunately I woke up waaaaay too early and couldn't fall back asleep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad-tgbtbCEM&feature=channel

^----- What the damn fook is that? Poor kid.

that little kid is going to be scared for life!

Things are bad when you can't even send the cv to a company because they pased their storage quota.

Great.

And I just bought a HU to replace this shitty Alpine stuff.

I'm not a Pioneer fan, but for the money, it was good.

I saw you jumped on that 880. Good choice, I dig mine. Only non-Eclipse or Denon unit I have really liked in recent years.

About ready to unload mine

whyz?

Because hopefully soon I won't have a car to put it in :)

tonight is zombie pub crawl in mpls. I just drove through down town. last year over 5k came out for it meaning its doubled every year for the past few years.

I wanted to go tonight but I am just too worn out. the ninja electrical problem is still in the truck. i'm throwing in the gloves and its gonne go to a shop.

I thought I blew my 880 as it wouldn't turn on but then randomly it just started up. loose power wire behind the unit me thinks.

My sis was doin' the crawl.

Almost picked up Miles Austin and started him. Same with Sims-Walker a couple weeks ago. I have to start trusting my gut. :(

Woke up this morning, saw that it was nice and cool, overcast, and no insects buzzing around so I decided it was just as good a day as any to wash the E55. About halfway through I'm starting to lose the wind in my sails, so I grabbed an energy drink out of the fridge and had a little break.

Next thing I know its 6 hours later and the E55, my sister's Corolla, and my dad's Accent are all washed and Rain-X'd...

funny how that works...

took six gallons of suds and 12 gallons of rinse to wash all three...fuuuuuuuck.....

I keep forgetting just how good I am at doing manual labor...heh...