mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

harumph.

I wanted a new toy truck. I need to find out my max amount I want to spend on a sedan, then start comming up with a list.

The wife has really insisted a vehicle with 4 doors.

harumph.

I wanted a new toy truck. I need to find out my max amount I want to spend on a sedan, then start comming up with a list.

Technically, the Raptor has four doors ;) So does the F-150 SuperCab/SuperCrew FX4, Dodge Ram Quad Cab/Crew Cab TRX4, Nissan Frontier King Cab/Crew Cab PRO-4X, Nissan Titan King Cab/Crew Cab PRO-4X, Nissan Xterra Off-Road, Toyota Tacoma AccessCab/DoubleCab TRD, Toyota Tundra AccessCab/DoubleCab TRD, and the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

I'm just sayin' :lol2:

I bet its completely obvious why I'm not married...hehehehe

So I took the Camaro to the track for the first time yesterday morning. It was ~85* so the DA was terrible, but my best was a very traction limited (2.25 60-ft) 13.51 @ 107.3 mph. Now it's time to get some drag radials and some cooler weather.

harumph.

Technically, the Raptor has four doors ;) So does the F-150 SuperCab/SuperCrew FX4, Dodge Ram Quad Cab/Crew Cab TRX4, Nissan Frontier King Cab/Crew Cab PRO-4X, Nissan Titan King Cab/Crew Cab PRO-4X, Nissan Xterra Off-Road, Toyota Tacoma AccessCab/DoubleCab TRD, Toyota Tundra AccessCab/DoubleCab TRD, and the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

You forgot the Toyota 4Runner ;)

So I took the Camaro to the track for the first time yesterday morning. It was ~85* so the DA was terrible, but my best was a very traction limited (2.25 60-ft) 13.51 @ 107.3 mph. Now it's time to get some drag radials and some cooler weather.

nice.

harumph.

You're right, I completely forgot about the 4Runner Trail model. Add that to the list as well :)

I may be burning the stratus soon....

harumph.

You're right, I completely forgot about the 4Runner Trail model. Add that to the list as well :)

The 4 Runner is the wife's.

johnecon2001 :drink40:

harumph.

The 4 Runner is the wife's.

No go. If it even smells of off road or pick em up, she's not feeling it. I'm not sure what happened because I thought I would get her on the raptor. She likes big mud trucks, but she put her foot down. Only wants a comfortable 4 door sedan or small SUV.

She liked the Porsche SUV or the e55... She remembered those specifically. I should be happy. I wanted a fast car when I started looking 2 years ago, but after deciding not to then my truck being so problematic I thought I could get a sweet new pick em up out of it, but she will have nothing to do with it now for some reason. I don't feel like fighting this one either.

Happy wife Happy life.

Shit I may end up buying a low low price decent condition 4 door and invest the rest to save for the 9xx turboS some day. Get the wifey a cayene and be a porsche only family.

=)

hrm.... Representing Minneapolis

Best part of that list is the 3 above MPLS suck ass anywhooo... well maybe boston dose not COMPLETELY blow goat ass, but much worse than MN.

And we had to be that smart in -50 degree weather. Most other mere mortals brains freeze at that temperature.

got everything put back together and take it for a test drive, on curves to the left i get a sound about once per tire revolution "cshhhh cshhhh cshhh" and no sound at all to the right

i really think i'm just going to get what the fiero needs to be road-ready and say fuck the stratus.

HELLO CAPTAIN!

Fell like crap right now. Stuffed up, ache, headache, and cold.

Woke up this morning, saw that it was nice and cool, overcast, and no insects buzzing around so I decided it was just as good a day as any to wash the E55. About halfway through I'm starting to lose the wind in my sails, so I grabbed an energy drink out of the fridge and had a little break.

Next thing I know its 6 hours later and the E55, my sister's Corolla, and my dad's Accent are all washed and Rain-X'd...

funny how that works...

and wouldn't you know it, its started to finally fucking rain

*grumbles loudly*

SNF more exciting than the stupid Twins game.

And I just bought a HU to replace this shitty Alpine stuff.

I'm not a Pioneer fan, but for the money, it was good.

I saw you jumped on that 880. Good choice, I dig mine. Only non-Eclipse or Denon unit I have really liked in recent years.

About ready to unload mine

whyz?

Because hopefully soon I won't have a car to put it in :)

Would be nice to switch out the h701 with the 880. I would lose 3 way capability and the option of using an optical input though.

But I would have everything I currently have, and it would encourage me to add a screen/carputer and just use it as an audio out.

Really don't know how much I'd like a carputer anymore. Seems like no matter what I'll never get the music collection truly sorted out, and not sure If I have much use for all its other benefits since newer cell phones do most of it anyways

Although I'll have a car I wouldn't put the 880 in, an H701 might fit. lol

Glad to see the Captain stopped in

How does DeSean Jackson not get a single fantasy point?

Did he not play?

He should of been money this week after a bye week

"Grumbles, and shakes fist"

Also San Antonio has got to be the confusing city of the year. The street signs are small as fuck, the lights are in odd places, stop signs are blocked till ur 4 ft out, and with slight drizzle the sidewalk is like ice. Made for LOTS of fun.............But the sights were fun, the Italian place down on the Riverwalk was good and damn decently priced. Non chain, tasted home made and didnt make me wish I had mcdonalds instead.

Granted it wasn;t REAL Italian. No mariache with my pasta, please.

fuck the yanks, should be another game. robbed in game 2 and no retribution. imagine fucking that. not only do they buy a title with players, but with umps to. :(