mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

How does DeSean Jackson not get a single fantasy point?

Did he not play?

He should of been money this week after a bye week

"Grumbles, and shakes fist"

Umm, he's not really that good.

On top of that he should have 1 point. Non-ppr just doesn't make sense IMO.

Also San Antonio has got to be the confusing city of the year. The street signs are small as fuck, the lights are in odd places, stop signs are blocked till ur 4 ft out, and with slight drizzle the sidewalk is like ice. Made for LOTS of fun.............But the sights were fun, the Italian place down on the Riverwalk was good and damn decently priced. Non chain, tasted home made and didnt make me wish I had mcdonalds instead.

Granted it wasn;t REAL Italian. No mariache with my pasta, please.

You forgot its filled with idiots.

How does DeSean Jackson not get a single fantasy point?

Did he not play?

He should of been money this week after a bye week

"Grumbles, and shakes fist"

Umm, he's not really that good.

On top of that he should have 1 point. Non-ppr just doesn't make sense IMO.

He is fine in my books

whats Non-ppr mean?

Also San Antonio has got to be the confusing city of the year. The street signs are small as fuck, the lights are in odd places, stop signs are blocked till ur 4 ft out, and with slight drizzle the sidewalk is like ice. Made for LOTS of fun.............But the sights were fun, the Italian place down on the Riverwalk was good and damn decently priced. Non chain, tasted home made and didnt make me wish I had mcdonalds instead.

You forgot its filled with idiots.

Yea but considering I am used to Arizona idiots and illegals and druggies so San Antonio and their bums aint too horrid

fuck the yanks, should be another game. robbed in game 2 and no retribution. imagine fucking that. not only do they buy a title with players, but with umps to. :(

Yea from the highlights I have seen so far the Twins have had some shit REALLY go against them. Granted I am a Yanks fan...........but I can admit when we got a huge call or 5 that should of gone the other way.

fuck the yanks, should be another game. robbed in game 2 and no retribution. imagine fucking that. not only do they buy a title with players, but with umps to. :(

I know Ryan is going to hate me too for quoting, but I have watched the Yankees play for my entire life, so I think I have a good grasp on the situation.

Even crazier that Kyle Orton is 5-0

ppr - point per reception

ah

not playing by those scoring rules

wtf, Collie? where the hell is Garcon?

Nice numbers Tom. Is there any areas where you can shave weight?

ah

The more ways to score the better in my book as it makes it more strategic and less luck. I like to win of course though so stacking the odds by giving me more levers is something I will always argue for.

wtf, Collie? where the hell is Garcon?

WTFlollipop?

ah

The more ways to score the better in my book as it makes it more strategic and less luck. I like to win of course though so stacking the odds by giving me more levers is something I will always argue for.

Very true

Im down for more points.

Shoot, if you were on the Riverwalk should have stopped by Boudro's; mmm mmm mmmmmm that's some good eatin'

Got an interview with Exxon on Thursday. First interview of the year.

I'm kind of disappointed now that I didn't apply for some other jobs I didn't want to work for to knock the interview rust off.

Got an interview with Exxon on Thursday. First interview of the year.

I'm kind of disappointed now that I didn't apply for some other jobs I didn't want to work for to knock the interview rust off.

GL man!

Job interviews are for you to decide if you want the job, not for them to decide if the want you. Ie ask questions, but of course even if you don't like the answers stay enthusiastic.

The thing is I don't know what to expect at all, especially since I'm not interviewing for a specific job

Job interviews are for you to decide if you want the job, not for them to decide if the want you.

I really like that statement.