mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I probably should give the little guy a bath. That would make the w teh happy.

I'm up with all the parents huh?

=)

Protein shake now.

I might make eggs a bit later. I just want to get my day started.... not that I am going to do ANYTHING productive.

If our plans are intact at all I'll be down at morries. I forget what he wanted to look at, but maybe They will have another gem today. I still get sweaty palms thinking about that b7 that they had lol.

You mean over at Morries? Almost my neck of the woods

Yep right over by you.

Always amuses me how many fun cars they get being a Mazda dealership. Of course now that they've added Mazerati and Bentley it isn't surprising.

=)

Indeed woken up by jr. Your a parent too, just ask Jack. lol

Fussy little guy, time for a bath I guess.

*waits to see what Ryan is typing b4 bath

I took out the quatro port there. And they did it because they had nothing to offer me and didn't want my trip to be a waste. I told them I needed a 2 seater that was balls to the walls , but the wife wanted me to buy a 4 seater. He let me rip on a quatroport because they didn't have a GT available to test drive. Though I told them the Quatro was well over my price, and I wanted 2 door

=)

Indeed woken up by jr. Your a parent too, just ask Jack. lol

So true.

Sean you must have fast internet/computer. I can't even load a page on my old laptop and you have made 15 poasts since my last one lol

But it is rather optimized as I have NO patience

I need a new laptop and home pc (as you know) my home pc is going on 7 years. Doh!

I probably shouldn't be looking for an XC90 sport for her as the 19" tires are absurd. I really prefer the way the body is clad, perhaps I can get the dealer to swap rims with an all season equivalent although I hate that idea as well.

Don't know that I'd be towing a boat with that thing, but they are nice. You want to talk about a quiet ride. . . . They made one in Europe with a small V8. I'd like to get my hands on one of them and throw it in an AWD 500. Same platform. . .

Has a V8, another Ford/Yamaha amalgamation. 5000lb towing capacity to boot and with a 6/100k bumper to bumper your damn right I'll tow my boat with it :)

NO shit? Last I knew they were Euro-spec only. I'd like to know how they got that thing stiff enough to tow that weigh. I don't think you'll have to worry too much about the warranty. Surprisingly, as expensive as they can be to repair, insurance is really cheap for them. In comparison to their other European (read German) counterparts, they are really a bargain in all aspects.

I don't know if the XC90 has it, but all their cars have a waterfall type console/dash. IT's open behind and it really ties the dash into the rest of the car. I loved the interior of the C30s and S40/60s I drove last year.

I still would like an S60R.

Definitely and the V8 gets as good of gas mileage as the 6. :)

I am on a 4 year old laptop.

Mine's 7 years old. Still compares to the newest shit out, aside from being dual core, so I'm not even going to bother. I would like something that is lighter though.

Definitely and the V8 gets as good of gas mileage as the 6. :)

gotta love that!

Un fucking beleiveable right?

The cayenne does not hold value... and they are not unreliable either. I don't know what the mystique and price drop is, but I may take advantage.

500hp AWD......

my right foot likes it.... the wife likes it....

I don't think it will go sideways so well, but when it will 0-60 faster than the 996 I was looking at I can forgive it.

I also think the cayenne turbo is one of the BEST looking car to be made, ever. period. It looks like some kind of futuristic samurai warrior only not asian and with german style leg room for big fells like me.

Had some awesome mexican food in Milwaukee. Shrimp in a Habanero blue cheese sauce. May be the hottest thing I have ever eaten and was amazing with the blue cheese.

*had hotter bites or sauces, just not plates full

sounds AMAZING BTW!

Sconi has one thing worth while then I suppose. The only other thing they have going for them is the awesome neighbors to the west.

Had some awesome mexican food in Milwaukee. Shrimp in a Habanero blue cheese sauce. May be the hottest thing I have ever eaten and was amazing with the blue cheese.

*had hotter bites or sauces, just not plates full

So the onlt thing Mexican about it was the habanero portion of the sauce?