mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Has impossible time believing people have good mexican food up there

It is WAY better up here then down there. You have Americanized Tex Mex not Mexican food generically speaking. We have our share of that as well, but a lot more Southern Mexican food. Milwaukee is a meca for it, perhaps the best in the country for real Mex.

Now I want eggs, and runny ones at that

I don't like runny anything usually, but on occasion I will enjoy some over easy. Though this morning we had scrambled with cheddar. :)

I'm waiting on the new Core i9 to launch so the price of the Core i7 will come out of the stratosphere

also a job to pay for it

:P

And please put them in laptops so I can make work get me a new one

volvo's have the second best seats only beat by AMG seats.

At least since the last time I checked.

I think I have talked myself out of the 996. I did some reading on it, and it's 99% horror stories about the cylinder sleves comming out. The turbo's didn't have the problem because it was an over built engine. Same with the 2002 or later models.

:(

Back to finding a sedan/small SUV that makes my right foot happy.

Look into an Aviator or Mountaineer. Both have full-time AWD and at least 290HP, depending on the year. And the Aviators came with the DOHC engine.

My mother traded her mounty in for another mounty, tried to get her to go with an X3 or Aviator or GLK, but she liked the pearl on pearl mounty they had.

sunny side up ftw. I don't even care if the white is runny, if the yoke is cooked I throw it out.

No ninja edit because I don't feel like it

I probably shouldn't be looking for an XC90 sport for her as the 19" tires are absurd. I really prefer the way the body is clad, perhaps I can get the dealer to swap rims with an all season equivalent although I hate that idea as well.

Don't know that I'd be towing a boat with that thing, but they are nice. You want to talk about a quiet ride. . . . They made one in Europe with a small V8. I'd like to get my hands on one of them and throw it in an AWD 500. Same platform. . .

Has a V8, another Ford/Yamaha amalgamation. 5000lb towing capacity to boot and with a 6/100k bumper to bumper your damn right I'll tow my boat with it :)

NO shit? Last I knew they were Euro-spec only. I'd like to know how they got that thing stiff enough to tow that weigh. I don't think you'll have to worry too much about the warranty. Surprisingly, as expensive as they can be to repair, insurance is really cheap for them. In comparison to their other European (read German) counterparts, they are really a bargain in all aspects.

I don't know if the XC90 has it, but all their cars have a waterfall type console/dash. IT's open behind and it really ties the dash into the rest of the car. I loved the interior of the C30s and S40/60s I drove last year.

I still would like an S60R.

The S40R that I reviewed for Momentum had that dash. Great little car that is often forgotten.

Definitely and the V8 gets as good of gas mileage as the 6. :)

Makes you wonder if the Ecoboost will find its way there, maybe with different turbo mapping.

I'm on a 2004-2005 apple.

I can't beleive it's still going strong.

My G4, circa '96 is still getting it done. :)

I'm waiting on the new Core i9 to launch so the price of the Core i7 will come out of the stratosphere

also a job to pay for it

:P

Marks i7 920 is insane, so I cannot imagine an i9 with 12 gig of ram. :)

Now I want eggs, and runny ones at that

I don't like runny anything usually, but on occasion I will enjoy some over easy. Though this morning we had scrambled with cheddar. :)

My ex-gf thought I was weird and maybe stupid for putting cheese on eggs. She just doesn't know.

There's a guy that lives at one of my old apartment complexes who has a Porsche Cayanne. I don't really understand it, because these apartments are just very average and he has it in a car port with three open sides, not a garage!

they sell for SO cheep now it's insane. I think the are a value when looking at other comparable small SUV's considering the luxury you get. But you're right I would garage it any way I could, but If I do end up with a turbo cayenne, it will be driven in the winter.

I doubt that if I had purchased that 996 that I would have left it in the garage all winter. I don't really like the idea of having a car I am unwilling to drive in the winter. I would have avoided salt at all costs and snow, but cars are meant to be driven. I don't give a crap if it's a Porsche or a bently or a classic anything else.

Well this was probably 3-4 years ago when I first drove by there and saw it (last time I drove by and saw it there was a few months ago). So I imagine it wasn't too old and still relatively expensive back then.

I want a turbocharged Supra top.

ah dammit too late. Caught me while I was editing my last post.

Un fucking beleiveable right?

The cayenne does not hold value... and they are not unreliable either. I don't know what the mystique and price drop is, but I may take advantage.

500hp AWD......

my right foot likes it.... the wife likes it....

I don't think it will go sideways so well, but when it will 0-60 faster than the 996 I was looking at I can forgive it.

I also think the cayenne turbo is one of the BEST looking car to be made, ever. period. It looks like some kind of futuristic samurai warrior only not asian and with german style leg room for big fells like me.

Only 450hp, it isn't a Turbo S but still traction control comes on easily so I don't think the extra 50hp is worth the extra money.

I used WIKI are they wrong on this grid?

Cayenne 3,598 cc (3.598 L; 219.6 cu in) V6 290 PS (210 kW; 290 hp)@6200, 385 N·m (284 lb·ft)@3000

Cayenne S 4,806 cc (4.806 L; 293.3 cu in) V8 385 PS (283 kW; 380 hp)@6200, 500 N·m (370 lb·ft)@3500

Cayenne S Transsyberia 4,806 cc (4.806 L; 293.3 cu in) V8 405 PS (298 kW; 399 hp)@6500, 500 N·m (370 lb·ft)@3500

Cayenne GTS 4,806 cc (4.806 L; 293.3 cu in) V8 405 PS (298 kW; 399 hp)@6500, 500 N·m (370 lb·ft)@3500

Cayenne GTS Porsche Design Edition 3 4,806 cc (4.806 L; 293.3 cu in) V8 405 PS (298 kW; 399 hp)@6500, 500 N·m (370 lb·ft)@3500

Cayenne Turbo 4,806 cc (4.806 L; 293.3 cu in) twin turbo V8 500 PS (370 kW; 490 hp)@6000, 700 N·m (520 lb·ft)@2250-4500

Cayenne Turbo S 4,806 cc (4.806 L; 293.3 cu in) twin turbo V8 550 PS (400 kW; 540 hp)@6000, 750 N·m (550 lb·ft)@2250-4500

Cayenne Diesel 2,967 cc (2.967 L; 181.1 cu in) turbo V6 240 PS (180 kW; 240 hp), 550 N·m (410 lb·ft)@2000

Cayenne S Hybrid 3.0L supercharged V6, 3-phase synchronous electric motor Petrol: 333 PS (245 kW; 328 hp), 439 N·m (324 lb·ft)@2900-5300

Electric: 52 PS (38 kW; 51 hp), 300 N·m (220 lb·ft)

I love my eggs sonny side up. Runny

I put some cheese on top frequently too. OHMNOMNOMNOM

Ohhh, there is a 1997 NA only 200 miles from me. and a '90 T in Denver. Both at or under 10k

Now your top makes sense though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyota-Supra-Custom-94-WideBody-Supra-TT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2c513bec57QQitemZ190341442647QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

This thing is pretty sweet, I'm thinking I like that gray color the best on these. But it's funny that they have probably $60,000 in it and put sony explod subs in it.

Now your top makes sense though.

Haha, thanks for the save.

that supra is sexy in the front but crap in the rear and the interior... OOOOh lordy

Yeah I'm not real big on that style of wing they put on there. I'd probably just take it off. You don't like the interior? That's pretty much how all Supras look inside.