mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Just looks dated....because it is.

It is a great car, loads of fun if in good condition and not too worked over by a tuner.

Stupid Progressive website. I'm trying to get a quote for one but it either gets me through all the vehicle info steps and then tells me to contact my local agent or it has some error and crashes Firefox.

It is a great car, loads of fun if in good condition and not too worked over by a tuner.

Yeah there are a bunch with nitrous and all these upgrades to get it to 800hp. I don't really want that. Just something basic, with perhaps a few basic upgrades to get it to 400hp or so. It wouldn't take that much to get that little car moving. Though I'd need to sit in one to see if I would fit comfortably.

Yeah there are a bunch with nitrous and all these upgrades to get it to 800hp. I don't really want that. Just something basic, with perhaps a few basic upgrades to get it to 400hp or so. It wouldn't take that much to get that little car moving. Though I'd need to sit in one to see if I would fit comfortably.

Having been around a few in the past, I would suggest aiming for a totally stock one. Just too many with people pushing them really hard. Unless you find a tweaked one and find a stock motor somewhere, but that is a slim chance.

jobs is gud

Indeeed. If only I could find a job....

Texas is playing the absolute worst offensive football ever. The defense is doing good but won't give themselves a break

Watching the F1 qualificaton run. Delayed because of the rain and the they are showing the C63 AMG wagon pace car around the track. That engine sounds so awesome :D

Now that there are people doing that, expect to see something similar from yours truly :D

Having been around a few in the past, I would suggest aiming for a totally stock one. Just too many with people pushing them really hard. Unless you find a tweaked one and find a stock motor somewhere, but that is a slim chance.

I really enjoy the supra's look

Try looking at the Nissan 300zx, twin turbo V6 also

or MK's favorite

3000 GT VR4

My brother thought pretty hard about a Stealth at the end of high school. The insurance was just too much. It seems like those things have reliability issues, though, am I wrong? Though I think the VR4s are the sweetest of the Stealth/3000GT lot as well.

So these things really get beat to crap when modded out so heavily, huh? I can see that. Thanks for the tip.

You have some neo stacks? Has there been tested results to show improvement over the stock motor?

I really enjoy the supra's look

Try looking at the Nissan 300zx, twin turbo V6 also

We had a White one at a shop I used to run. Was fun car to work on, everything on the interior always felt loose and creaky (but that is typical Nissan), and it responded well to power upgrades. Just not like the supra in terms of power potential on stock block I think.

So these things really get beat to crap when modded out so heavily, huh? I can see that. Thanks for the tip.

Well there are a handful of Dyno show cars, meaning there are a bunch of them floating around that people have done major engine work to and not actually tracked them, just have them for show and big numbers. In terms of the modded ones being used heavily, from my experience, it was due to the serious potential they posses and people drove them. Was much cheaper to put a few dollars into the Supra and torch some Vette's then buy a Vette, plus the fact that they kept accepting more and more power. Many tuners moved to massive sewer pipe single turbo installs and were getting brutal numbers on the strip and on the dyno.

or MK's favorite

3000 GT VR4

My brother thought pretty hard about a Stealth at the end of high school. The insurance was just too much. It seems like those things have reliability issues, though, am I wrong? Though I think the VR4s are the sweetest of the Stealth/3000GT lot as well.

I messed with a Black Stealth for a prior boss some 10 years ago. Decent car, just ultra tight cabin, weight of the engine too far forward, did not seem to respond to power upgrades as well as the white 300ZX.

Actually too many idiots who think they know what they are doing modify something without understanding what the hell they are doing.

I'm waiting on the new Core i9 to launch so the price of the Core i7 will come out of the stratosphere

also a job to pay for it

:P

And please put them in laptops so I can make work get me a new one

Mobile Core i7 processors are already in laptops as of this month, probably not going to see Core i9 mobile processors until Q3 2010 at the very least

And yeah, they weren't interested in my offer. Probably better though. The Sports have 19" rims and come with non-all seasons. Replacing them with something else would add to the not so affordable factor of the car. Plus for some reason they want a $6k premium for a sport over a non. That is absurd considering the difference is jack crap. None have nav hardly at all either. Guess I have to pick a non-red one :(

Oh well, she doesn't care anyways and it is better if I don't "love" it

I'm waiting on the new Core i9 to launch so the price of the Core i7 will come out of the stratosphere

also a job to pay for it

:P

And please put them in laptops so I can make work get me a new one

Mobile Core i7 processors are already in laptops as of this month, probably not going to see Core i9 mobile processors until Q3 2010 at the very least

Seen them before, but the co only buys Dell. Perhaps they do now too

*goes to look*

Stopped at O'reilly to borrow the code reader since the CEL is on in the truck.

Misfire on cyl 3. Asked the guy which one was cylinder 3 on an LS, no one there had any idea :eek: