mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

speaking of, my mom enjoyed a really tasty German Riesling Tuesday night and she's been scouring local vendors for it, :lol:

Oh and in case anyone is in the Houston area, definitely check out a Spec's Liquor store. Best chain store for all your liquor needs, including microbrews :D

Beware, Rieslings wear many hats. Some are so god damned sweet they should never be drank and some are uber dry. I prefer the ones on the dry side, but if she doesn't normally like wine and leans towards putting sugar in things like coffee she may prefer the other kind.

now...do i drive 1+hr to try to get poon or not...

Um, duh?

Obviously Matt gets it more often than you do, lol. It isn't about the drive, but what else can be done. Or perhaps weighing on whether it is worth the effort to go out and get it without the drive.

Um, duh?

It isn't about the drive, but what else can be done. Or perhaps weighing on whether it is worth the effort to go out and get it without the drive.

What the fuck else are you going to do on a Saturday night? Watch COPS? Honestly...

Um, duh?

It isn't about the drive, but what else can be done. Or perhaps weighing on whether it is worth the effort to go out and get it without the drive.

What the fuck else are you going to do on a Saturday night? Watch COPS? Honestly...

Never said anything about staying home. Your imagination is not exactly vivid. I can think of a ton of fun ways to entertain myself...if I didn't have a sleeping baby....and also if I didn't have a wife.

*not that I'd trade, but I have been there.

Um, duh?

Your imagination is not exactly vivid.

you've never seen my creative writing papers!

Where is best to get plane tickets?

Depends on from what airline, but using sidestep/kayak is the easiest to narrow things down. Note as all, they don't do SWest, JetBlue etc...

Looks like it will be 200-250 round trip to Maryland. Doesn't seem to bad to me

yep, I said Maryland, Aaron. :) Will you be around in May of 2010?

what engine's in the Fury?

The original 318

Netflix queue is all over the fuckin' place...

Only 22 pages since I left. Rather cold weekend at the Haunt. Glad to be home where it is warm.

Um, duh?

Your imagination is not exactly vivid.

you've never seen my creative writing papers!

And you offer up COPS??

I was being facetious; the only thing that has ever come on besides COPS on Saturday night was Walker, Texas Ranger. I thought COPS would be a better reference because its still (to my knowledge) still being filmed. Hence the reason I almost always leave Saturday night open for whatever.

Since he specifically asked about poon, I'm assuming he exhausted all other options, which is why I said yes.

I was being facetious; the only thing that has ever come on besides COPS on Saturday night was Walker, Texas Ranger. I thought COPS would be a better reference because its still (to my knowledge) still being filmed. Hence the reason I almost always leave Saturday night open for whatever.

Since he specifically asked about poon, I'm assuming he exhausted all other options, which is why I said yes.

And you took my answer to be serious and yours not?

10mrn60.gif

I have one of those costumes.

And you took my answer to be serious and yours not?

Just making sure I cover all the bases :P

Anybody on facebook check out spookhaven, new pictures uploaded.

12th inning. . . . . . .

YANKEES WIN in 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!