mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

zero luck... i walk into the bar which has a dance floor and 70's music, bud light and some other shitty beer on tap...the women were lower quality than the beer...and seeing as how i'm in hicktown i didn't even get a damn look while finishing my one drink

god i can't wait to get back in to the real world, i'm never dating a white chick again.

now...do i drive 1+hr to try to get poon or not...

Um, duh?

It isn't about the drive, but what else can be done. Or perhaps weighing on whether it is worth the effort to go out and get it without the drive.

What the fuck else are you going to do on a Saturday night? Watch COPS? Honestly...

sean's mostly right, i've yet to be out and find anyone worth nailing with the exception of one girl, and she's about 1mile from where i am. I heard the bar i went to tonight was supposed to be a nice chill area where a more laid back crowd hung out....i was lied to or it was a REALLY bad night. I assumed it would probably be trash and knew the alcohol selection would suck so i was only going to hopefully see some poon. I know there is some other good tail here, i just can't seem to find where it's hiding.

eh taking this convo back to the rtms, i always forget and put way too public info on the hop

a GREAT way to clean your vape screens.... butane torch and heat them till red hot, once cool rinse clean...looks like new and i've been using it for almost 6months.

I like my bourbon or whiskey and coke, but they sure don't like my larynx. I get the scratchy voice nearly immediately. Plus it doesn't help that I'm always having to talk loudly when I drink it because I'm at a bar.

Hate the Supras BTW. Love the 300ZX and the 3000GT VR4s. Don't like the Stealths at all. too subtle.

I'm not a big fan of the 300zx because I think it looks a bit boxy in the rear and don't like the front end. Though the latest years helped that a little bit.

If you are looking at 300zx's you might as well get what they copy and buy the 944.

Penn State won. A lot of unhappy students though.

Gee imagine that, a deadening question an no response from Ant

Of course when he doesn't stand to make a sale he is surely not going to respond. And if he did it would be some fluff promoting only his copied stuff and not generally the real solution.

Yeah I'm not real big on that style of wing they put on there. I'd probably just take it off. You don't like the interior? That's pretty much how all Supras look inside.

Word..... As you're next post says that I failed to quote for some reason, it's dated, and it looks a bit worn next to the exterior. I was just expecting a nicer done interior when looking at that maybe with some better seats.

Texas is playing the absolute worst offensive football ever. The defense is doing good but won't give themselves a break

Meh, the new stadium > than all other football churches evar built

rereading all the replies from last night cause I was drinking and don't remember posting...hilarious...

going to be pissed off if I don't get the assistant manager position at the local grocer...really fucking pissed...

going to be pissed off if I don't get the assistant manager position at the local grocer...really fucking pissed...

let me rephrase: "I'm going to be pissed off if I don't get an interview for the assistant manager position"

Stopped at O'reilly to borrow the code reader since the CEL is on in the truck.

Misfire on cyl 3. Asked the guy which one was cylinder 3 on an LS, no one there had any idea :eek:

I had a guy tell me which cylinder was which on my expy when I had my cyl 6 misfire. He pointed to it in the engine bay. When I got home, I looked down and the ford cyl diagram on the radiator cover showed a completely different cyl.

:facepalm:

Making Wagyu sirloin, baby asparagus, hubbard squash, and garlic smashed yukons for dinner. Washing it down with a nice Surly Ale

We make a stew last night and deglazed the cast iron pot with some quadrouple called 3 philosophers. A MAZE ING when paired with it.

Hate the Supras BTW. Love the 300ZX and the 3000GT VR4s. Don't like the Stealths at all. too subtle.

never was a supra fan either. but love the 300ZX, 3000GT VR4 and Subaru WRX STI's as well :P

AWD Turbo cars = :wub:

The 3000GT VR4 was geared for 215 from the factory and is designed to be a highway cruiser. I love the shit out of the car but perpendicular mounted V6 is a little bit of a turn off. Also think that the leaking sunroof would suck, as well as all the little bells and whistles that seem to fail (dynamic spoiler, active suspension, and air dams, etc...)

But I like the look of the car for sure and feel like I would feel safe hauling ass down the highway

am I completely wrong when I remember that some of the old 3000GT top end models had some form of all wheel stearing of some kind?

now...do i drive 1+hr to try to get poon or not...

Um, duh?

It isn't about the drive, but what else can be done. Or perhaps weighing on whether it is worth the effort to go out and get it without the drive.

What the fuck else are you going to do on a Saturday night? Watch COPS? Honestly...

Never said anything about staying home. Your imagination is not exactly vivid. I can think of a ton of fun ways to entertain myself...if I didn't have a sleeping baby....and also if I didn't have a wife.

*not that I'd trade, but I have been there.

^----- if I had that lifted from me I probably would have sold the rental and come home in a GT3 yesterday, or maybe a new body style s600 for 59k with under 50k on the tach.

priced

to

move

what I'm trying to say is, it's a good thing I am married or I may have blow all my money and gone down the dark side.

zero luck... i walk into the bar which has a dance floor and 70's music, bud light and some other shitty beer on tap...the women were lower quality than the beer...and seeing as how i'm in hicktown i didn't even get a damn look while finishing my one drink

god i can't wait to get back in to the real world, i'm never dating a white chick again.

get yourself a goth chick or some other white girl with daddy issues. Prefereably one with a rich dad.

Mind you I grew up in arguably the worst part of the state other than the rez here in MN but my friends and I would go to the rich neighborhoods :coughMinnetonkacough: and find us the sexay white ladies. Sure some were crazy, but when she would come pick you up in her dads benz to take you out for a movie all in order to either make dad mad or to go slummin who cared!

The only thing I got wrong is the girls parents always liked me more than the girl would, because instead of acting like a damn worthless pot head I would meet her father and end up talking retirement investments because I start my IRA at 15.

Girls lost all interest in me at that point, but it was fun while it lasted.

And no one, NO ONE, will go ass to mouth faster than a girl with daddy issues.

;)